It can be challenging to find the perfect beauty products for sensitive skin. There are so many brands that claim to be natural or hypoallergenic. In reality, they have very few natural ingredients mixed into an overabundance of synthetic chemicals. They can still cause severe reactions or unfortunate outbreaks, depending on how sensitive your skin is. Luckily, picking the best makeup remover for sensitive skin is easier than ever.
Mother Dirt biome-friendly cleanser and make-up remover
4.1 out of 5 stars
Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water
4.3 out of 5 stars
Majestic Pure fractionated coconut oil
4.3 out of 5 stars
Beauty By Earth Erase Your Face
4.6 out of 5 stars
Organys Cleansing Oil Complete Makeup Remover
4.6 out of 5 stars
Finding genuinely natural makeup is a challenge, but if you don’t pair it the best makeup remover for sensitive skin, it might all be pointless. You’ll be washing away gentle makeup with a harsh makeup remover, which defeats the whole purpose.
My goal in the past year has been to achieve clear skin. The main issue is tracking down products that will make that possible.
Fortunately, many of the best makeup removers for sensitive skin can double as a gentle facial cleanser. They can clean away dirt and bacteria without sacrificing your skin’s protective barrier. It will help you maintain a healthy balance with minimal effort.
The Importance of Removing Your Makeup
Back in the day, I didn’t have a great routine. Removing my makeup at the end of the day was not high on my priority list. I always kept odd hours through college and never got enough sleep. The days blended in together, and it was hard enough to determine when my day started or ended.
Unfortunately, I’m paying the price now more than ever. Due to my formerly bad routine, my skin is difficult to keep up with now. I have a much better system, but I also have sensitive skin that’s drier than ever.
Forgetting to take off your makeup at the end of the day can cause acne breakouts, dry skin, and painful irritation. By using the best makeup remover for sensitive skin, you can restore hydration, avoid dry skin patches, and cut down on blackheads.
Keeping a great skincare routine is crucial if you want flawless skin. All you need are the right products.
As we mentioned before, finding the best products for sensitive skin can be challenging. There are so many brands that falsely advertise their beauty products. In many cases, they claim to be something that they aren’t, and you have to watch out.
Luckily, there are plenty of things you can look out for when you have sensitive skin.
First, you should always read the labels. If you’re counting on an all-natural product, you might be surprised what you’ll find.
Second, you should always test products before applying them to your face, especially if you have severe allergies. My sister should be doing this all the time. I can’t even tell you how many times she forgot or didn’t worry about it and got an unpleasant rash or swollen eyelids.
It’s a shame to have an outbreak when it’s so easy to avoid. All you have to do it apply the product to a safe area, such as your arm, and wait for about 24 hours.
How We Reviewed the Best Makeup Remover for Sensitive Skin
When it comes to products for sensitive skin, we only wanted to give you the best selection.
The products we chose are made with gentle, all-natural ingredients and have been tried and tested by countless customers. Some even double as soothing cleansers.
Not only will you be able to remove waterproof makeup with ease, but you can also gently eliminate dirt and unnecessary oils in the process.
Keep in mind that these products aren’t listed from the best to worst or based on price. They are just some of the best makeup removers for sensitive skin based on excellent Amazon customer reviews.
Save money while staying natural
The cost of natural makeup remover is one of the many perks. Not only are they inexpensive, but they will last such a long time. It’s one thing that you aren’t going to need to worry about buying all the time.
You can expect to pay an amount anywhere from $6 to $36. The price will depend on the size of the bottle and whether you choose to get a multipack.
The Best Makeup Remover for Sensitive Skin
When you have sensitive skin, you have to put extra thought into every product you use on your body. It can be a long process of figuring out what you are allergic to through trial and error.
Even with sensitive skin, you can find a makeup remover that is simple, effective, and perfect for any skin type. There are some excellent all-natural brands and completely natural oils that are safe to use around your eyes.
Removing the best waterproof makeup has never been this straightforward!
4.1 out of 5 stars
- EFFECTIVE FACIAL CLEANSER - Refresh your skin and remove makeup without removing good bacteria
- PROMOTES BALANCED SKIN - Specifically designed to restore & nurture beneficial bacteria to your skin
- POWERFUL RESULTS - Patent Pending cleanser for better looking & feeling skin within the first 4 weeks
- ALL AGES & SKIN TYPES - Preservative-free, unfragranced, clinically-tested & dermatologist-reviewed
- SIMPLIFY YOUR MORNING REGIMEN - Reduced dependence on deodorants, moisturizers, and other products
Mother Dirt had sensitive skin in mind when they made this gently foaming biome-friendly makeup remover. It is allergy-tested and hypoallergenic. Plus, it’s made with plant-based ingredients and doesn’t contain any added fragrance, which is a huge advantage when you have sensitive skin.
You can gently remove makeup, cleanse your skin, and count on improving the clarity and texture of your skin along the way. Mother Dirt will clear away bacteria on the skin’s surface that can lead to infected pores and acne outbreaks — all while giving your skin an extra dose of hydration.
You can find the Mother Dirt biome-friendly cleanser in a one-pack, three-pack, or family-size bottle on Amazon for about $15 to $40. It also has an excellent average customer rating of 4.1 out of 5.0 stars.
4.3 out of 5 stars
- Sensibio H2O is the first and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin. The micelles in Sensibio H2O, very similar to the skin's natural composition, are unique. For maximum tolerance and comfort, these micelles feature a dermatological active ingredient very similar to the skin's composition that immediately capture impurities leaving clean and comfortable skin.
Many people can’t stand all-natural makeup removers because they leave your skin feeling greasier than ever. They frequently contain natural oils, which are great for your skin but will also be a little too heavy for oily skin types.
Bioderma Sensibio H20 micellar water is the best makeup remover for sensitive skin if you are trying to avoid a heavy or overly oily formula. Even though it might just be cleansing water, it’s fantastic for sensitive skin, and it will still remove waterproof makeup like a champ.
Bioderma Sensibio is made with high-quality ingredients and comes in several different size options. You can have a big bottle in the bathroom and a small one on the go. Depending on the size of the container, the price can range from about $5 to $18.
It also gets an excellent average customer rating of 4.3 out of 5.0 stars on Amazon.
4.3 out of 5 stars
- PREMIUM QUALITY FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL - It is a fraction of the coconut oil from which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, thus leaving mainly the medium chain triglycerides and making it a great MCT oil. It is ODORLESS, CLEAR to YELLOW TINT and NO GREASY
- FEELINGS, does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets. Does not become solid like regular coconut oil but keeps all the great properties. It has very long shelf life.
- OTHER USES: Coconut oil one of the most versatile oils. It's used as moisturizer, in recipes for tooth paste, as lip balm and in coconut shampoo. It's also used as a natural deodorant, for face wash, as hair conditioner, as eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, for massage, aromatherapy and many other household uses and benefits.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL is also a great carrier for blending with essential oils. It can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils. It's excellent as a MASSAGE OIL and used in AROMATHERAPY RECIPES.
- GUARANTEE - PURCHASE RISK FREE TODAY with complete peace of mind, if you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, contact us within 60 days and we will refund your entire purchase.
Speaking of natural oils, coconut oil is one of the best makeup removers for sensitive skin. It is incredibly hydrating and remarkably gentle.
Majestic Pure fractionated coconut oil is the best choice if you have an oily skin type. It isn’t as greasy as regular coconut oil because it only contains a fraction of the triglycerides. That also means that it will remain in liquid form at all times, rather than returning to a solid when cold.
The oil will soak right into your skin without leaving a greasy residue. Not to mention, it’s odorless — and has a multitude of uses beyond removing makeup. For one thing, it is the best makeup remover for sensitive skin, a fantastic natural deodorant, or an all-natural moisturizer.
Keep in mind, you can use any coconut oil if it is all-natural or organic. However, Majestic Pure fractionated coconut oil is affordable and perfect as a makeup remover. You can find it on Amazon for around $15 to $24 with a fantastic average customer rating of 4.3 out of 5.0 stars.
4.6 out of 5 stars
- SOOTHING EFFECTIVE FORMULA: This simple make up remover is gentle but effective. No need to use special wipes or different brands of cleansing oil. This micellar water easily removes waterproof eye or facial cosmetics, even the toughest mascara doesn’t stand a chance. Take your face from "blah" to "ah" by getting rid of oil, sweat, dirt, and anything else that's built up on your face.
- NO OILY RESIDUE: Makeup removers that contain harsh chemicals work against your skin instead of with it. By switching to our gentle makeup remover, you can wash your face and reduce your risk of acne breakouts without harming your skin. Mineral oil free, completely natural, and made without anything potentially harmful or toxic, our beauty water is balanced for any skin type.
- SAFE FOR YOU, GOOD FOR THE EARTH: You don't have to choose between beauty and ethics. Our makeup remover is vegan, paraben free, sustainably sourced, Made in the USA and 100% cruelty free. Even better, each ingredient we use is carefully chosen to support your skin's health. Your complexion will look and feel better naturally, and you'll never have to worry about what you're putting on it.
If you like to focus on natural and organic ingredients for your sensitive skin, the Beauty By Earth Erase Your Face makeup remover is ideal. It is a pure and gentle product that can easily remove the toughest waterproof makeup.
Beauty By Earth is an all-natural brand that focuses on the quality of their products. It is cruelty-free, vegan, and made in the United States with sustainable ingredients. Your skin will be smooth, hydrated, and free of irritation.
You can find this Beauty By Earth Erase Your Face organic and natural makeup remover on Amazon for around $14 to $26. It also has an incredible Amazon average customer rating of 4.6 out of 5.0 stars.
4.6 out of 5 stars
- ANTI-AGING OIL CLEANSER. Effectively dissolves impurities, sunscreen & makeup and deeply cleanses inside the pores. Reduces the appearance of blackheads. Rich in antioxidant olive oil & vitamin E
- BEST MAKEUP REMOVER. Melts makeup (primer, foundation, waterproof mascara, eyeliner, etc). No wonder, stage actresses use cleansing oil (not soap cleansers) to remove makeup
- OIL WORKS MIRACLES! Don't be put off by putting oil on your face, it actually works wonders. Leaves the skin cleansed, soft, supple, smooth and hydrated. Washes off thoroughly. No oily residue
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. Oily, normal, dry/flaky, combination & sensitive. Nourishes and hydrates normal & dry skin. Very gentle on sensitive skin. Does not strip oily skin of sebum; so the skin stays calm and does not overproduce oils to compensate which lead to breakouts
Organys Cleansing Oil doubles as a gentle facial cleanser and waterproof makeup remover. Many of the customers think it is the best makeup remover for sensitive skin because it is a low-lather and irritation-free formula.
Organys Cleansing Oil Complete Makeup Remover is cruelty-free, rich in vitamin E, entirely free of harmful chemicals, and is made in the U.S. It’s the perfect way to keep your skin hydrated and balanced while preserving your skin’s natural protective barrier.
The light lather is perfect for any skin type and will help remove dirt and oils. It also claims to reduce the appearance of blackheads.
If you’re interested in Organys Cleansing Oil and makeup remover, you can find it on Amazon for about $12 to $14. Plus, it gets a fantastic average customer rating of 4.6 out of 5.0 stars.
Avoid Irritation with the Best Makeup Remover for Sensitive Skin
Keeping your sensitive skin happy is a hurdle that many people deal with regularly. You could deal with painful breakouts and irritation, or severely dry skin. The best makeup remover for sensitive skin will help you avoid annoying pimples and painful rashes.
Sticking to all-natural cleansers, makeup, and other beauty products is the way to go if you have the choice. But if you don’t follow up with the best makeup remover for sensitive skin at the end of the day, it could all be for naught.
Washing off your makeup is a crucial part of your day. It certainly isn’t something you should skip, especially if your skin can be easily irritated.
Maintain your skincare routine with one of the products on your list. Your skin will be happier and healthier than ever before. And if you have a favorite makeup remover or gentle cleanser for your sensitive skin, we would love to hear about it in the comments below!