GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND THE APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES, AND REGULATIONS CHANGE FREQUENTLY. ACCORDINGLY, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS TO WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ANY NEW OR MODIFIED PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT THAT MAY BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement with respect to your use of the Website including, but not limited to, your purchase of product and services through this Website. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and Company with respect to your use of the Website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to your use of the Website, the content contained therein and/or the analyses, research, opinions and other information provided by or through the Website. Company may change the Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following posted notice constitutes your acceptance of all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement in effect at that time. Therefore, you should regularly check this page for updates and/or changes. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any future offer(s) or product(s) made available to you on the Website that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the Website shall be subject to the Agreement posted at the time of your purchase. Company is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use the Website and/or obtain any Online Products. The Website and Products offered are available only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and can enter into legally binding contracts. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny any order of anyone at any time and for any reason, whatsoever. You certify that you are eighteen (18) years of age and agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information when prompted for such information.
2. Orders/Billing. In consideration for the Products you order from Company and your VIP Membership, you agree to pay the sums listed below at the time such sums are due and owing. You shall have the choice to pay with a credit card or debit card. Company’s authorization to provide and bill you is obtained by way of your electronic signature. Once an electronic signature is submitted, this electronic order constitutes an electronic letter of agency. Company’s reliance upon your electronic signature is specifically sanctioned by the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Transactions Act. Both laws specifically preempt all state laws that recognize only paper and handwritten signatures.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (D) WILL HAVE SECURITY METHODS EMPLOYED THAT WILL BE SUFFICIENT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE WEBSITE, OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT; (E) WILL RESULT IN ANY SPECIFIC OUTCOME; AND/OR (F) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY OR OTHERWISE THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
4.Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE; (C) THE FAILURE TO RELALIZE ANY SPECIFIC RESULT FROM USE OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE; AND (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION AND ANY AND ALL OTHER TORTS. YOU HEREBY RELEASE COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATIONS STATED HEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATION, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF COMPANY TO YOU UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS ORDERED AND PAID FOR ON THE WEBSITE. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR FOLLOWING THE EVENT WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE PRODUCTS WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS COMPANY LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4.1 Product Information Disclaimer. The product information provided on the Website is intended only for residents in the United States. The Site and its links may, however, contain information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country, territory or region of the world (including the United States), may be available under different trademarks in different countries. The products advertised on this Website have not been approved or cleared by a government regulatory body. You should not construe anything on the Website as a promotion or solicitation for any product or service or for the use of any product or service that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where you are located, including the United States.
5. Copyright and Trademarks. All logos, page headers, custom graphics and icons are trademarks and/or service marks owned by Company. All other trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners. The Website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws, and Company owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content. All rights to such Content are reserved to their respective copyright owners. Except as permitted by the fair use privilege under United States copyright laws, you may not upload, post, reproduce or distribute in any way the Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right. Any other use of the Content available on our Website, including reproduction for purposes other than as noted above, modification, distribution, replication, commercial or other use, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
5.1 Scope of Use of Copyright and Trademarks. Company maintains the Website for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the Website for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text and images, without Company’s written permission. Company makes no representation that the information in the Website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States, and access to the Company Website from territories where the content of the Website may be illegal or inappropriate is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Company, its parents and subsidiaries, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, co-branders, content licensors and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the Website; (b) your breach of the Agreement; and/or (c) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity.
7. Third Party Websites. The Website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. Company does not control the information, products or services available on these third party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the applicable website or any association with the website’s operators. Because Company has no control over such websites and resources, you agree that Company is not responsible or liable for the availability or the operation of such websites, for any material located on or available from any such websites or for the protection of your data privacy by third parties. Any dealings with, or participation in promotions offered by, advertisers on the Website, including the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the applicable advertiser or other third party. You further agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by the use of or reliance on any such material available on or through any such site or any such dealings or promotions.
8. BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
If you are a customer in the United States (including its possessions and territories), you and we agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating in any way to the use of our site or sale of Agnitor Inc, these Terms of Service and this Arbitration Agreement, shall be determined by binding arbitration or in small claims court. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. You agree that, by agreeing to these Terms of Service, the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision, and that you and we are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this Agreement and the termination of your account with us.
If you elect to seek arbitration or file a small claim court action, you must first send us by certified mail, a written Notice of your claim (“Notice”). If we initiate arbitration, we will send a written Notice to the email address used for your membership account. A Notice, whether sent by you or us, must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If we and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or we may commence an arbitration proceeding or file a claim in small claims court.
If you wish to proceed with arbitration, you are required to pay a filing fee, which we will reimburse you for after we receive notice of the commenced of the arbitration process unless your claim is for greater than USD $10,000, in which event you will be responsible for filing fees.
The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by this Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and Forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by writing to the Notice Address. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including issues relating to the scope and enforceability of this arbitration agreement. Unless we and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county of your residence.
YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim.
Governing Law. This Agreement and all disputes or issues arising from it shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict or conflict of law principles. The sole and exclusive venue for any and all claims or causes of action arising from or related to this Agreement, or that are related in any manner to your purchase or attempted purchase of the customer(s), shall be the State or Federal Courts in San Diego, CA. Overdraft fees. In the event of overdraft of customer’s account due to a charge for an original order or a reorder, the company is not liable for any customer’s overdraft fees. Assignment. This Agreement and the rights and liabilities of the parties hereto inure to the benefit of their respective successors and assigns. Company may assign this Agreement to any successor entity. Customer may not assign without the written permission of Company. Sever-ability. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction or an arbitrator finds any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect. Attorneys’ Fees. In the event any Party shall commence any claims, actions, formal legal action, or arbitration to interpret and/or enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or relating in any way to this Agreement, including without limitation asserted breaches of representations and warranties, the prevailing party in any such action or proceeding shall be entitled to recover, in addition to all other available relief, its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred in connection therewith, including attorneys’ fees incurred on appeal. No Waiver. No waiver of or by Company shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent default of the same provision of this Agreement. Headings. All headings are solely for the convenience of reference and shall not affect the meaning, construction or effect of this Agreement. Complete Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to your access and use of the Website and you’re ordering and use of Influenced Media, LLC, and supersede and replace all prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matters. Modifications. WE reserves the right to change any of the provisions posted herein and you agree to review these terms and conditions each time you visit the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of such changes. We do not and will not assume any obligation to provide you with notice of any change to this document and you acknowledge and agree to same. Unless accepted by us in writing, you may not amend these terms and conditions in any way. This 31 Day Trial VIP Membership Offer is valid for one household per lifetime. If you would like to trial our VIP Membership program again, please contact our Customer Care Department at [email protected]
10. ELECTRONIC CONSENT.
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions made on or through this Website. This Agreement is intended to be governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. You manifest your agreement to the terms and conditions in this document by any act demonstrating your assent thereto, including clicking the submit button for the order, or by merely accessing the Website, whether you have read these terms or not. This includes your authorization to charge your credit card or debit your bank account. Please print these terms and conditions for your personal records.
In addition, you consent to receiving electronic communications from IdeaHacks relating to your account. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also consent to receiving certain other communications from us, such as newsletters special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods.
By placing an order with us, you will be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms of Service (collectively, “Terms”). If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not access or use the Website, or purchase any product(s) through the Website. By accessing, using or ordering product(s) through the Website, you affirm that you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions in their entirety including the Trial Membership Terms.
11. Contact Us. If you have any questions about the Agreement or about the practices of Company, please feel free to contact us by emailing us at [email protected]