As we become more aware of the unintentional damage we do to our environment, it makes sense that we want to make positive changes in our lives to lessen the negative impact of our actions. For many, addressing microplastics is a great place to start. Microplastics are everywhere. At this point, it feels impossible to… Read more
Shaving often causes minor nicks and cuts, so you may need to invest in a Styptic pencil. Whether you cut your face or your legs while shaving, those tiny cuts may bleed profusely, and it’s surprising how much the nicks sting. The days of wandering around with bits of tissue paper stuck to the cuts… Read more
Sometimes the oddest questions strike you, and you realize you do not know the answer to what might seem like a simple question. If you wonder can chickens fly, know that you are not the only one. Not only can chickens (sort of) fly, but we discovered many other fascinating chicken facts that may have… Read more
Tired of using makeup to hide your eye bags? Searching for the best anti-aging eye cream without any luck? Check out our list of the best eye creams.
The best hair, skin, and nails vitamins can help you get a brighter complexion and helps you aovid any disease causing defiency. Which ones should you buy?
Are you struggling to smell or taste like you did before you got sick? Well, viral TikTok cures like the Jamaican Orange Remedy may help. But they aren’t always effective. Before you try this remedy, consider what you can and can’t smell and if you have other options. Then, you can figure out if the… Read more
With the anticipation of a beautiful garden on your mind, you may be wondering about what type of plants and bulbs you can order online. There is something incredibly exciting about seeing those first fresh shoots breaking through the ground to offer a tantalizing glimpse of the colors ahead. Furthermore, with many of us stuck… Read more
If you love organic gardening, then you may want to know about the best organic seeds online. Many of us are reluctant to venture out into stores during the pandemic, so the ability to purchase your supplies online proves invaluable. However, searching for the best organic seeds online may feel like navigating through a minefield…. Read more
Estimates put global plastic poop bag consumption at around 500 million bags per year. That’s a whole lot of plastic ending up in landfills, and switching to biodegradable poop bags may be the easiest way to mitigate it. Sadly, not all biodegradable pet products are as Earth-friendly as they seem. So before you run out… Read more
Featured Image via Nicepik Did you know, according to the Vacuum Cleaners Manufacturers Association, 98 percent of U.S. households own a vacuum? If you’re part of the remaining 2 percent, it’s time you joined the crowd. And the best vacuum for hardwood floors is a great place to start. Vacuums are perfect for cleaning floors,… Read more