Getting the right kind of support for your lumbar area is a big deal. You need the support to help promote good circulation as well as keep you from having back pain. You may be wondering what support is the best one for your needs.
These back support pillows may be a great thing to help you feel better and get the support you need. Do you already have back pain? Are you unsure as to what supports are going to be best for you?
Then you have come to the right place to find the top 10 best lumbar cushions in 2019 for your needs.
Table of Contents
- 10. MedX Lower Back Pain Relief Lumbar Support Pillow
- 9. FitPlus Premium Deluxe Lumbar Support Cushion
- 8. Love Home Memory Foam 3d Ventilative Mesh Lumbar Support Cushion
- 7. LuxFit Premium Deluxe Lumbar Support Cushion
- 6. ZIRAKI 5 in 1 Memory Foam Cushion
- 5. Coop Home Goods Bamboo Charcoal Infused Memory Foam Orthopedic Lumbar Cushion Pillow
- 4. SimplePosture – Premium Lower Back Pain Cushion
- 3. Sweet Relief Lumbar Back Support Cushion
- 2. Duro-Med Relax-a-Bac Lumbar Back Support Cushion Pillow
- 1. ComfyCloud Inflatable Lumbar Support Cushion
- Which Lumbar Cushion Should You Buy?
10. MedX Lower Back Pain Relief Lumbar Support Pillow
- The MedX Lower Back Pain Relief Lumbar Support Pillow is a great support for your back. It can get rid of back pain as well as to help support the lumbar area of your back.
- You can use this back pillow with not just your work chair, but also your home chair. it’s that easy to take with you.
- The issues you may see with the pillow is that it’s not going to hold up to repeated us for a long period of time.
- You also may find that you are in more pain in the beginning than after you have used the support for a time. Your back will realign eventually and the pain will get better with continued use.
9. FitPlus Premium Deluxe Lumbar Support Cushion
- The FitPlus Premium Deluxe Lumbar Support Cushion is a great back pillow for your back pain needs. It is made from high quality material foam that will last for a long time.
- The pillow also includes an extra strap to help secure the lumbar pillow to help it stay in place.
- The lumbar pillow doesn’t fit with some cars and other chairs. They may not be able to be positioned correctly in order to do the job it needs to do. This can be an issue if you are not sure about the size of the chair in question.
- Another issue that may come up is if you are a taller person, the pillow may not fit correctly behind them. This can cause more damage than help. Be sure to look at the size of the lumbar pillow in order to be sure it’s going to work for you.
8. Love Home Memory Foam 3d Ventilative Mesh Lumbar Support Cushion
- The Love Home Memory Foam 3d Ventilative Mesh Lumbar Support Cushion is a great addition to your needs. It is made to sit at the lower back and gives you support for your back.
- One of the great things about this support is that is fits most people. It’s larger so it can help those that are bigger and help your back in order to keep you from needing medication for your pain.
- Another cool thing about this support is that it comes in several colors. This is fun and can help you to be different from other people that may use a support in your work or home.
- It can be too large for some people. If you are people that are small, the support can hit your arms and cause some issues for you. This isn’t going to cause pain, but it might be annoying.
- Another con is that it doesn’t have an extra strap so it can move around when placed in the seat that you are going to be using the product in.
7. LuxFit Premium Deluxe Lumbar Support Cushion
- The LuxFit Premium Deluxe Lumbar Support Cushion is a wonderful addition to your office chair. This pillow helps to support the back and it can prevent expensive surgeries. The pillow is a memory foam that can adjust to your back and help it to sit properly.
- The strap allows for the pillow to fit into almost any chair and can be moved from one chair to another.
- This pillow is that it only has one strap to keep the pillow in place. This may make the pillow move when you get out of the chair or when you sit.
- Another con is that it’s simply made so it can be damaged easily. This can cause you to need a new one in only a short amount of time.
- Another problem you may find with this pillow is that it’s not made to go in a car. If you are looking at putting it into the car to help for long drives, you may want to look at a different pillow for your needs.
6. ZIRAKI 5 in 1 Memory Foam Cushion
- The ZIRAKI 5 in 1 Memory Foam Cushion is a really awesome pillow for your lumbar support. It has a cooling panel on the front of the pillow to help keep the back cool.
- The pillow also offers two covers for your needs so you can change them out and have different looks or wash one when you need to.
- The pillow only has a strap that goes around the seat and it can move when you use it. This can cause problems with keeping it in place to help your back.
- Another con is that when it’s cold out, the cooling panel will make you feel colder. This may not be a good thing if you are a person that is always cold. You don’t want to have cooling in that area if you are cold already.
- Another con is that it may hurt at first to use. This will subside over time as your back adjusts and becomes better adjusted.
5. Coop Home Goods Bamboo Charcoal Infused Memory Foam Orthopedic Lumbar Cushion Pillow
- The Coop Home Goods Bamboo Charcoal Infused Memory Foam Orthopedic Lumbar Cushion Pillow is one of those items that are great to have in your home.
- This pillow is contoured to work with your back to help it feel better and to not have the same pain you may have from other chairs you are using without pillows like this.
- The pillow also has holes to let air through in order to keep your back cooler and more comfortable.
- This product is that it has the holes to help keep the back cool. This can be an issue when you want to stay warm and not cool. The holes may let in too much air that will make your cold when the air around you is cold.
- Another con is that the pillow is a bit big. If you are a smaller person, it may not work for you.
- Another con is there can be issues with shipping. Be sure to check your product when you get it to make sure it has everything and is in good working order. Things happen and it’s better to stay ahead of it.
4. SimplePosture – Premium Lower Back Pain Cushion
- The SimplePosture – Premium Lower Back Pain Cushion is a great pillow to use when you are in pain from a back that is not straight or that needs support.
- The pillow is beautiful to look at and can also give support for your back pain.
- The pillow is that it may have edges that are too stiff. This can cause problems with alignment. You can find out if this is going to be a problem for your case by taking in with your to your Dr.
- Another con is there is only one strap that holds the pillow in the chair. This can cause the pillow to shift and cause more problems.
3. Sweet Relief Lumbar Back Support Cushion
- The Sweet Relief Lumbar Back Support Cushion is a great addition to your office. This item has both the mesh and the support in the same place. This is good because you can have more support than if you only had one of these items.
- The mesh adds an extra bit of support to the pillow and can help your back to feel better and have less pain.
- This pillow is that it may not fit with everything you may want to use it with. The mesh makes the system a lot larger than if you only had the pillow. You can just use the pillow and not the mesh if you find this is an issue.
- Another con is that the mesh and the pillow may be too small for where you are placing it. The mesh can add extra help, but it can still be too small for you if you are tall.
2. Duro-Med Relax-a-Bac Lumbar Back Support Cushion Pillow
- The Duro-Med Relax-a-Bac, Lumbar Back Support Cushion Pillow is a wonderful addition to your favorite chair.
- This pillow can help you to sit better and have more support in sitting correctly. The pillow also looks beautiful and is well made.
- This pillow is that it is smaller and if you are a larger person, it may not work for you. This pillow is made more for support in the home or office rather than in a car or vehicle.
- Another con is that it can hurt for a little while when the lumbar area is adjusting to the new support.
1. ComfyCloud Inflatable Lumbar Support Cushion
- The ComfyCloud Inflatable Lumbar Support Cushion is a different kind of pillow for your back pain. This pillow is inflatable so it uses air to help support the back and help relieve pain. Because this pillow is air, it can be folded and taken with you when you are traveling.
- The design is made to help support the lower back and to give you a chance to have a pain free life.
- This pillow is can be broken easily because it is inflatable. You will have to take special care when moving it around or when you are using it.
- Another con is that it takes time to pump up. This may be an issue if you are letting the air out and refilling a lot. This is because it can cause your hands pain or it can just become a pain.
Which Lumbar Cushion Should You Buy?
There are a lot of pillows that offer support for your lower back. In my opinion the best pillow on this list is ZIRAKI 5 in 1 Memory Foam Cushion. It offers support as well as cooling that will make you more comfortable in the long run. Getting a great back pillow is a great way to start healing your back and getting relief from pain. What are you waiting for? Grab your pillow and get to feeling better now.