If you wear makeup regularly, you understand the need for a good makeup mirror. There is nothing worse than putting your makeup on under a dull light, only to go outside and see all of the mistakes you have made.
Dim lighting can make it difficult to see if you have mascara on your cheek or above your eyes or lipstick on your teeth. There is nothing worse than having a foundation line down the side of your face that you didn’t notice under the dull light that you used to put the makeup on.
In order to prevent these embarrassing makeup mistakes, you should find the right makeup mirror.
I’ve broken down the top 10 best lighted makeup mirrors in 2019 for the money, so you can make a well informed purchase.
Table of Contents
10. Decobros 6-Inch Tabletop Two-Sided Swivel Vanity Mirror
This is a great mirror for anyone who has difficulty seeing without their glasses, as you have two magnification options, 1x and 8x. This will let you see every little detail when doing your makeup and hair.
The mirror has a chrome finish, which will protect it from moisture, condensation, and hair product buildup.
- This mirror has a 360 degree swivel design.
- The small compact size fits perfect on small surfaces.
- At 11 inches tall, there is no need to bend over to see in the mirror.
- The magnified side is very powerful, which is too much for some people.
- This mirror doesn’t light up, making it difficult to see in the dark.
9. Pure Enrichment LED Lighted Double Sided Makeup Vanity Mirror
This mirror can be used in three ways. The stand allows you to use it on a table top. You can fold back two of the legs to make it a handheld mirror, or you can use the hook on the back to hang the mirror on the wall. It has 12 LED lights, making it great for putting on makeup in a poorly lit room.
- This mirror provides 1x and 5x magnification, making it great if you have trouble seeing.
- It is made of chrome, therefore, moisture and condensation from the shower won’t damage it.
- The light uses batteries, therefore, you don’t need to use it near an outlet.
- This mirror takes AAA batteries, which are not included.
8. Floxite Daylight Cosmetic Mirror
This is a tabletop mirror, which can be adjusted to various angles. This makes it great whether you are sitting down or standing up while doing your makeup. It is great on a high tabletop or on the vanity in the bathroom.
It uses white lights, therefore, it shows true color which is very helpful when applying makeup. It plugs into the wall which is great since you don’t need to worry about replacing batteries.
- The bright light makes your pupils contract, making it easier for people with poor eyesight to focus.
- The mirror has 1x and 10x magnification surfaces.
- The circular light around the mirror does not cast shadows on your face.
- The light is not very bright.
7. Yukiss 2x Magnifying Makeup Mirror
This is a great compact, with a 1x and 2x magnified mirrors. It folds up small so that it fits in any size handbag. The whole size is 5” x 3.3” x 0.04”.
Whether you are at the office, out on the town, or in your home getting ready, it will always be handy. This mirror lights up with 8 LED lights, making it great for use in the dark.
- You can brighten and dim the light with the touch of your finger.
- The batteries are included in the package.
- The lights are white, which allows you to get a true reflection in the mirror.
- The lights tend to be more dim on the magnification side.
6. LUXEBEAUTY Touchscreen LED Lighted Makeup Mirror Vanity
This is a sturdy, tabletop, double sided mirror. The 1x mirror provides a crystal clear reflection and the 5x is great for magnification with no distortion. The mirror lights up, which provides a brighter view when you are applying your makeup.
It uses a white LED light, providing true color. It is fully adjustable with a 360 degree angle, making it the perfect mirror whether you are planning to do your makeup sitting down or standing up.
- Small and lightweight, making it great for traveling.
- The batteries are included in the package.
- The mirror is the perfect size.
- The light is relatively dim.
5. Kealive Makeup Mirror
This is a great mirror for use in the home or on a trip. It is lightweight, making it great for travel. It has a double sided mirror, with 1x and 5x magnification. The 1x magnification mirror provides a crystal clear reflection.
The 5x magnification side allows you to see every detail of your face, without creating any distortion. It has a bright LED light, which provides natural light while you are applying your makeup. The mirror itself is very sturdy and the mirror swivels at 360 degrees.
- The batteries are included in the package
- It is the perfect size for use in the bathroom or sitting at the table.
- The light isn’t too bright where it hurts your eyes.
- The mirror’s light take a great deal of energy, therefore, the batteries die quickly.
4. Sanheshun 7x Magnifying Lighted Travel Makeup Mirror
This is a great adjustable mirror with a natural, warm, LED light, making it perfect for applying makeup. The lights produce 475 LUX lights, which will burn for up to 10,000 hours. The actual mirror size is 5.2 x 5.2 inches, so that you can see every detail on your face.
It has a 7x magnification mirror, so that you can see every detail of your face. The 360 degree swivel arm makes it the perfect mirror whether you are sitting or standing. It has a powerful suction mount, so it will always stay in its place.
- The lights are bright, but not too bright where they hurt your eyes.
- The suction cup sticks great and is easy to remove when necessary.
- The magnified side produces no distortion.
- It takes 3 AAA batteries which are not included.
3. 8x Magnification LED Makeup Mirror
This is an excellent mirror with an 8x magnification, making it great for putting on makeup and tweezing tiny hairs. It is also great for anyone with poor eyesight. The mirror swivels, making it great for use at any angle.
It has a suction cup, so you don’t need to worry about knocking it over. The suction cup is strong, but not too strong that it is difficult to pull of when your done with it. The LED light provides a gentle, white light, which replicates natural daylight. It is also the perfect size for use in the home or when traveling.
- The swivel adjusts smoothly and comfortably.
- You don’t need to detach the mirror before you swivel the mirror.
- The suction attachment won’t relax over time.
- The mirror is relatively small.
2. Malika Jafrin, Lighted Makeup Mirror
This makeup mirror is double sided, with 1x magnification on one side and 5x magnification on the other. The lights surround your mirror, giving you a clear view without blinding you or producing any glare.
The mirror has a 360 degree swivel, that doesn’t wear out over time. It will always point exactly where you want it too, even after years of use. The mirror is the perfect size for home or travel.
- The lights on this mirror can be recharged using a USB charger.
- Superior craftsmanship and a very elegant presentation.
- The 5x magnification side creates no distortion at all.
- The light is soft and cannot be brightened.
1. Miusco 7x Lighted Magnifying Double Side Adjustable Makeup Mirror
This stylish makeup mirror has a brush metal finish, making it not only gorgeous but also durable. The mirror itself swivels, making it a great mirror no matter what angle you are at during use. It has two sides, a 1x magnification and a 7x magnification.
The 7x magnification side is great for anyone who cannot see well close up and also for seeing and tweezing tiny hairs. The mirror is the perfect size for using in the home or during travel. Both side of the mirror are lighted with a bright LED light.
- This mirror has two power sources. It comes complete with an AC adapter. You can also use 4 AA batteries, which are not included.
- The mirror is large enough so that you can see your entire face on both sides.
- The mirror is the perfect size for standing on the table or sitting on a crowded vanity top.
- The lights around the mirror cannot be brightened or dimmed.
Which Lighted Makeup Mirror Should You Buy?
If you want to be sure that you are leaving your house with your makeup perfect each day, you need to have the perfect makeup mirror. A single magnification mirror is not strong enough to see the tiny, stray hairs that need to be tweezed.
A double sided mirror gives you the best of both worlds. One side to see your true reflection and another side to handle the tiniest details of makeup application.
If you want to buy the perfect makeup mirror, each of the mirrors are excellent. Take a look at them. Chances are you will find the one that is perfect for your specific needs. Click here to see the one I purchased.