Our feet are one of the areas where we hold the most stress and tension. Because many of our jobs require us to be active and on our feet all day, we often come home with sore soles that are in desperate need for a good rub.
Unfortunately, not all of us are lucky enough to have someone waiting at home ready to give us a spa-like foot massage. But there are foot spas and massagers that can come pretty close.
There are a number of foot massagers on the market, coming in at different price points with different features. Whether you’re looking to make a purchase for yourself, for a friend, or for a family member, there is sure to be a foot massager that can fit your needs and expectations.
Here are the top 10 best foot massagers in 2018 on the market:
Table of Contents
- 10. HoMedics FMS-200H Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager
- 9. PIBBS Foot Bath Massager FM3830A
- 8. Brookstone 839379 Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 7. Shiatsu Kneading Back Massager
- 6. SPT AB-762R Reflexology Foot Massager
- 5. Pure-Wave CM7 Extreme Power Massager
- 4. Medi-Rub Foot Massager 2000 Plus
- 3. Homedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 2. Pure-Wave CM7 Extreme Power Massager
- 1. MedMassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager
- Which Foot Massager Should You Buy?
10. HoMedics FMS-200H Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager
The HoMedics FMS-200H Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager utilizes both heat and four rotating massage heads to give you a deep kneading massage, powered by an electric outlet. For deeper pressure, you can stand directly on this foot massager to really allow the rotating massage heads to press into your muscles. For a lighter massage, simply sit with your feet resting comfortably on top.
The buttons on the HoMedics FMS-200H Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager are specially designed to be pressed by your toes, meaning you don’t need to hurt your back reaching down to adjust the speed or turn on the heat.
- Heat provides you with extra relaxation
- Four massage heads give you full foot coverage
- Adjustable pressure by standing or sitting
- May be too small for larger feet
- Heat can sometimes be too hot
9. PIBBS Foot Bath Massager FM3830A
The PIBBS Foot Bath Massager uses heated water to help you relieve tension in your feet. With three settings, including vibrate, heat, or vibrate and heat, you can choose the right spa treatment to fit that particular day’s aches. For an extra bit of tension relief, you can also add essential oils or Epsom salts to your foot bath.
The foot bath is a great option if you are looking more for a soak than a massage. As something you may expect to find in a nail salon or spa, the PIBBS Foot Bath Massager can transport you straight into a day of pampering.
- Heat and vibrate options for maximum relaxation
- Splash guard included to prevent water from getting on your floors
- Can fit larger feet sizes, up to 12/13 in men
- Does not have multiple heat settings
- Draining and cleaning can provide a hassle to some
8. Brookstone 839379 Shiatsu Foot Massager
The Brookstone 839379 Shiatsu Foot Massager means serious business. As one of the more expensive options on our list, you’re definitely going to get a great massage with the purchase of this item. With three programmable options, including pulse, soothe, and energize, in addition to a high or low setting, you can adjust this foot massager to give you the exact results you need.
This foot massager has pocket-like compartments where you place your feet, so the tops and sides of your feet will get some massage attention as well.
- Many options for a customizable massage
- Easy to store
- Has a heating option for additional relief
- May not fit large feet
7. Shiatsu Kneading Back Massager
The Shiatsu Kneading Back Massager is a multi-tasking option if you are experiencing tightness and tension in areas other than your feet. This massager is a band that you can wrap around your neck, shoulders, feet, knees, or back for both massage therapy and heat therapy.
The buttons are located along the side of the massager, so you can easily reach them to increase speed or add heat as needed. It even comes with a car adapter so you can use during road trips.
- Easy to use in many different areas of the body
- Easy to store or pack for traveling
- Uses 8 different massage rollers plus heat
- Not designed specifically for feet
- Heat is less noticeable than other products
6. SPT AB-762R Reflexology Foot Massager
The SPT AB-762R Reflexology Foot Massager has a sleek and modern design that you won’t be embarrassed to leave out. With pockets that you slip your feet into, you’ll get a complete massage with this item while staying seated.
This foot massager features kneading, vibrations, and heat so you can get a complete spa-like massage right in the comfort of your own home. There are also multiple levels of each so that you can create the exact level massage you need.
- Unique settings to fit your specific massage needs
- Use of kneading, vibration, and heat gives you a holistic massage
- Also massages the sides and top of your feet
- Heavier and larger than other devices
- May not fit larger foot sizes
5. Pure-Wave CM7 Extreme Power Massager
The Pure-Wave CM7 Extreme Power Massager is another foot massager that can be used on other areas of the body. As a hand-held massager, it comes with unique attachments including a 6-heat massager, a point massager, an air cushion, a scalp massager, an option for rubbing in massage oils, and even a tip for facial massages.
This massager has a dial to let you adjust the intensity. Because it is hand-held, it can charge and be used cordlessly.
- Multiple options making it an all-in-one massager
- Adjustable settings for different kinds of massages
- Can be used cords-free
- Is hand-held, so can be difficult to use on your own.
- Many loose parts which may become lost or broken
4. Medi-Rub Foot Massager 2000 Plus
The Medi-Rub Foot Massager 2000 Plus works a bit differently than the other options on this list. Rather than providing you with a kneading massage as you may expect, this foot massager osculates to restore circulation and reduce tension. It can be especially helpful for individuals with diabetes.
The Medi-Rub focuses on improving circulation rather than massaging out sore muscles. However, if you’re spending the entire day on your feet, better circulation is usually what you actually need.
- Immediately improves your circulation
- Has two speeds
- Can help prevent leg cramps
- Does not deliver a classic massage
- The jolt of increased circulation is uncomfortable to some
3. Homedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager
The Homedics FMS-270H has 18 different massage nodes, soothing heat, and 6 massage heads to completely relax your feet and remove any tension or muscles you may have developed. Controls are created to be pressed by your toes, making it easy to turn on and off or adjust your settings.
This massager is small and can be easily stored away when not in use. It is also a great option if on a budget.
- 6 rotating massage heads to cover your entire foot
- No pockets, ideal for larger feet
- Uses heat for extra tension relief
- Massage is only for the bottom of your feet
- Minimal buttons, so adjusting can be difficult
2. Pure-Wave CM7 Extreme Power Massager
The Pure-Wave is a hand-held massager that can be used on your feet, legs, neck, back, or shoulders. With multiple detachable pieces, you can get the precise massage you’re hoping to get.
The Pure-Wave is cordless and rechargeable, so you don’t need to stay next to an outlet to get rid of your knots.
- Multi-purpose massager to get all your knots
- Hand-held for direct spot use
- On the expensive side
- May be difficult to use independently
1. MedMassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager
The MedMassager is an extremely powerful foot massager that uses oscillating technology to increase your circulation and blood flow. You can choose to rest your feet flat on the MedMassager or use the rounded bar at the top to stretch out your arches.
The MedMassager has 11 different speeds to help you regardless of what kind of circulation needs you may have.
- Various speed settings
- Lifetime replacement purchase available
- Relieves joint pain, swelling, and muscle tension
- Not your classic foot massager
- Can be loud at high settings
Which Foot Massager Should You Buy?
If you’re in the market for a new foot massager, any of these on the list can give you the relaxation you’re looking for. However, if you’re looking for a truly relaxing experience, the SPT AB-762R Reflexology Foot Massager can give you the best benefit. As a option that is not too expensive or to cheap, you won’t break your budget while also purchasing an item that will last.
Consider what your needs are and check out one of these ten foot massagers today!