Our pets are extremely important to us. We want the best for them and are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure their comfort and happiness. However, we don’t have to allow them to chew our furniture and shoes.
Dogs naturally enjoy chewing. It’s part of who they are. If you don’t provide them with the best dog chew toy, they start to go after your stuff. Not good!
There are many different types of dog chew toys on the market, today. We’ve listed 10 of the best ones right here in this post. We know you want to give your pet the very best, so we’ve only chosen the toys with the most positive reviews and the highest Amazon star ratings.
You’ll see top brands like Benebone and Nylabone. We’ve included chew toys for aggressive chewers, big and small dogs, and much more. You’ll also notice a variety of price ranges, as we wanted to include all budgets on our list.
Did you know that dog chew toys keep a dog’s teeth and jaw healthy? Yep! Chew toys aren’t just for saving your couch, they are for the health of your furry friend, too.
Are you eager to find your dog the perfect chew toy? Great! Let’s wag our tails on over to the list.
Table of Contents
- 10. Hyper Pet Hyper Chewz Chew Toys for Dogs
- 9. Benebone Real Flavor Dental Dog Chew Toy
- 8. Pacific Pups Products Dog Rope Toys
- 7. ONEISALL Dog Toys for Aggressive Chewers
- 6. Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Dog Chew
- 5. Benebone Real Flavor Wishbone Dog Chew Toy
- 4. HuggleHounds Plush Corduroy Durable Knotties
- 3. Dogwood Durable Real Wood Dog Chew Toy
- 2. goDog Dragons With Chew Guard Technology
- 1. GoTags Kong Classic Dog Toy
- Why We Chose GoTags Kong Classic Dog Toy As Our Top Choice…
10. Hyper Pet Hyper Chewz Chew Toys for Dogs
This brand produces a variety of dog chew toys in different shapes and sizes. This listing is for the bumpy ball and runs just under $6.50. Other versions include a hubcap, ball, bone, stick, or even a variety pack.
The bumpy ball dog chew toy is made from durable EVA foam. This foam is made to last. It even keeps its shape once your dog has finished chewing on it.
You’ll love how the toy is able to float on water so it makes the perfect playtime device when you’re at the beach, lake, or pool.
- Lightweight design
- Gives your dog a satisfying chomp because of the foam design
- Perfect for dogs with sensitive teeth and gums
- Great for teething puppies
- Not a good pick for super aggressive chewers as the material will shred
9. Benebone Real Flavor Dental Dog Chew Toy
This chew toy is made by the highly rated vendor, Benebone. The chew toy comes in three different sizes that are meant to accommodate a variety of dogs. This particular listing is for a medium bone and costs just under $13.
You’ll be impressed by the dog-friendly design. Dogs are easily able to grasp the bone with their paws for comfortable chewing. The patented ridges are great for dental stimulation.
Here is the best part, the toys are flavored with real bacon. The company uses 100% real food infusions. Your dog won’t be chewing on any fake chemicals. These ingredients are sourced in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- Irresistible flavor and scent
- Patented ergonomic design
- Can be harmful if ingested
8. Pacific Pups Products Dog Rope Toys
Here we have a complete lot of 11, nearly indestructible dog chew toys for just under $22. When you buy these Pacific Pups Products, you are benefiting a nonprofit dog rescue.
Each of these dog chew ropes are plastic free. They actually meet the ASTM-963 children’s toy safety standards. The chew toys are meant to last and come with a lifetime guarantee.
Only the safest adhesives and materials have been used in the making of these toys. The 11 toys allow for chewing, tugging, and shaking. You and your pet will have hours of fun with this set.
- Toys help reduce anxiety in your pets and encourage them to stop chewing on your household goods
- Durable design and won’t be destroyed in minutes by aggressive chewers
- Designed to clean your dog’s teeth
- Some reports of the toys taking awhile to be chewed apart, but when they are, there are shreds of thread all over the place
7. ONEISALL Dog Toys for Aggressive Chewers
You and your pet will love this brightly colored dog chew bone. It is made from safe durable nylon that is non-toxic and tough. This medium-sized bone rolls in at just under $13.
The design of this chew toy is to help your dog clean his teeth and control the buildup of plaque and tartar. If your dog is experiencing any dental discomfort, this bone will help soothe his pain.
Another perk of this chew toy is its amazing bacon flavor and scent. Your dog will think he is getting a treat!
- Bones come in 3 different sizes
- Great stress relief chew toy
- Promotes dental health
- Reports of small pieces of the toy breaking off during aggressive chewing
6. Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Dog Chew
This is a great dog chew toy for so many reasons. First, it comes in an array of flavors. This listing happens to be peanut butter and is extra large in size. You can get this fabulous dog toy for just under $9.
You and your pet will love this long-lasting chew toy for hours at a time. It helps to target aggressive chewers who often chew on things they aren’t supposed too.
The toy is designed with raised bristles that help keep your dog’s teeth clean and control tartar and plaque.
- Made in the USA
- Made from durable nylon
- Discourages destructive chewing habits
- A few users claimed this toy is great, but stepping on it? Not so much
5. Benebone Real Flavor Wishbone Dog Chew Toy
Here, we have another wonderful product by the Benebone company. this bone is shaped like a wishbone and made for medium-sized dogs.
It has been designed with a dog-friendly shape that allows your pet to easily grasp the bone with her paws and start chewing away! You’ll be delighted to know that this chew toy has been made in the USA.
The company is fully committed to keeping your dog safe. You can be sure that all ingredients and materials in this dog chew toy are safe, non-toxic, and healthy.
- Flavored and scented with natural, food-grade bacon
- Made in the USA
- Benebone donates money to dogs in need
- After excessive chewing, the product can develop sharp edges
4. HuggleHounds Plush Corduroy Durable Knotties
This adorable dog chew toy comes in a large variety of fun characters. The toys come in two sizes, large and small.
Don’t let the cuteness fool you, this plush chew toy is durable, tough, and made to last. It is made from a plush material that is meant to withstand aggressive chewing from your furry friend.
The material is made from tuffut technology lining for extra strength. The toy is also made with durable knotted limbs.
- Great for large and small dogs
- Made with multiple squeakers to keep your dog entertained
- Machine washable
- CE certified
- Splitting and tearing has been reported
3. Dogwood Durable Real Wood Dog Chew Toy
Dogs absolutely love this chew toy. It is made from natural wood that is non-toxic and safe. Dogs love the natural smell of this toy. The toy comes in a variety of sizes and different packs. This listing is for a medium toy and costs just under $5.
This dogwood toy helps nip destructive chewing behaviors in the bud. It is a wonderful alternative to real sticks. After all, dog’s love real sticks but you won’t love them being in your house.
This dog chew toy is made in the USA.
- Tastes and smells like real wood
- Also available in a mesquite BBQ flavor
- Longer lasting and less of a mess than a real stick
- Some reports of the wood shredding and breaking off in chunks
2. goDog Dragons With Chew Guard Technology
Here, we have another plush dog chew toy that comes in a variety of characters and colors. This toy can be yours for just under $11. It comes in large and small sizes.
The toy is equipped with Chew Guard Technology and double stitching in the seams to help it last longer. The company gives a guarantee that this toy will last much longer than your average plush chew you.
- Features a fun squeaker
- Under-stuffed for less mess
- Engineered to withstand rough dog chewing
- Made in China
1. GoTags Kong Classic Dog Toy
Kong has been a leader in the dog chew toy arena for decades. These toys are truly meant to last. Even the largest, aggressive chewers aren’t a match for Kong.
This chew toy can be used a fetch stick that is safe and reliable. It helps clean and soothes teeth and gums. it also encourages dogs to chew the toy and not your furniture or shoes.
This toy comes in 3 different sizes.
- Veterinarian and dog trainer recommended, worldwide
- Made in the USA using globally sourced materials
- The toy is able to be stuffed with dog treats
- A bit on the pricey side
Why We Chose GoTags Kong Classic Dog Toy As Our Top Choice…
We love our dogs just as much as the next guy. That’s why putting this list together was so much fun! Our dogs deserve to have durable, high-quality chew toys that they can really sink their teeth into. We proudly stand behind all of the dogs chew toys on this list.
Now, even though we love all of these top 10 toys, we had to choose just one for our #1 spot. So, we decided to go with the GoTags Kong Classic Dog Toy. This toy is incredible! Not only is the Kong dog chew toy extremely strong, but it has a little pocket where you can hide treats inside!
This encourages dogs to use skill to get the treat out. Plus, the toy is made with high-quality materials that promote healthy teeth and gums.
Which one of these dog chew toys will you be purchasing, today? We hope you’ll consider the Kong dog chew toy, but anything from this list will be excellent.
Make sure to click on the yellow Amazon button when making your selection for a stress-free purchasing experience.