Choosing a proper camping screen house will help campers have a lovely time in the wilderness, and they will have a safe place to hide in the night.
Setting up a tent may not be enough for your party, and this article explains how a group may choose from a number of safe houses that offer more space, more comfort and more functionality.
You may choose from a number of styles, and you will find one is more helpful than others. You may match your purchase to the size of your party, or you may choose something you know will give you the space you need to enjoy your trip.
Table of Contents
- 10. Wenzel Biscayne Screen House
- 9. Gazelle 6-Sided Portable Screen House
- 8. Paha Que ScreenRoom
- 7. Eureka External Frame Screen House
- 6. Tailgaterz Magnetic Screen House
- 5. Eureka Northern Breeze Screen House
- 4. Sun Valley Screen House
- 3. Texsport Montana Screen Arbor / Shade Canopy
- 2. Coleman Instant Screened Canopy
- 1. Coleman 12 x 10 Instant Screened Canopy
- Which Camping Screenhouse Should You Buy?
10. Wenzel Biscayne Screen House
The Wenzel Biscayne is an exciting tent that will help you sit in comfort when you are out in the wilderness. You will have more than enough headroom in the tent, and you may set up a place to sleep and sit in the space.
You will feel as though you may stand or sit comfortably, and the bedding area will not take up the entirety of the house. You may set up many of these with one door going to another, or you may use one for your solo hiking trip.
- The house is sized well for one person
- It is easy to set up
- It is made from durable fabric
- The tent may not be big enough
- The tent may not fit your pack
- You may need someone with built in bedding
9. Gazelle 6-Sided Portable Screen House
The Gazelle is an excellent house for the woods that will shape up like a hexagon when you are using it. It is more than large enough for you and a companion, and you may use it as a work tent if you are on a job site.
The tent itself is tall enough for anyone of average height, and it has many different windows that you may look out, and it will allow natural light in without letting in the bugs.
- It is large enough for anyone
- It will work on a job site
- You get quite a lot of natural light
- It may be too large for you
- It may not fit in your trailer or camper
- You may not have enough people to set it up
8. Paha Que ScreenRoom
The screenroom from Paha Que is interesting because it is much like a large tent that has two awnings on either side. The people who are hiking or camping with it will have a space to sit outside, and they may use the tent as a traditional tent while sitting outside.
It is a place for people on the hike to congregate, and it will fold up quickly once you are ready to move on. The screenroom is quite different from other items on the list, and it will help campers keep a lighter load when they begin their journey.
- The tent is large enough for two people
- It offers awnings for people who wish to sit outside
- It is easy to fold up and store
- The tent may not be large enough for you or your group
- You may not wish to sit outside on your trip
- You may not find the awnings easy to set up
7. Eureka External Frame Screen House
The external frame house from Eureka folds up with the screens on the inside of the frame. The tent is much easier to use as the frame will pop up in a moment, and it will allow the lining to fall together when it is standing up.
You may pushing the lining against the frame from the inside of the tent, and it will leave you plenty of room for multiple people on your next trip.
- The tent frame is easy to use
- The lining is easy to push to the frame
- The tent will work in any setting because there is less fabric
- The tent will not be helpful for those needing a smaller space
- The frame may prove too hard to handle with just one person
- It may not be large enough for your group
6. Tailgaterz Magnetic Screen House
The Tailgaterz screen house is perfect for sitting outside at a large party, or it may be brought on a camping trip where you have many people who wish to pile into the room. This is one of the larger tents on the market, and it will help you pile in with your friends to relax.
You may set up many sleeping bags in the space, and you will have space for meetings if you are using the tent on a work site.
- The ten is more than large enough for most purposes
- The tent will help you when you need enough space for electronics
- You may use it at a tailgate that is in the sun
- The tent may be too large for your needs
- You may not wish to spend that much time setting it up
- You may need something that is more portable
5. Eureka Northern Breeze Screen House
The Northern Breeze is exciting because it is large enough for a large group, and it will give you a place to sit outside when you are on your next trip. The awning is quite large, and there are many people who will sit under it during the day. You may use it for outdoor parties, or you may carry it with you on a large camping trip.
- The tent is large enough for any group
- The awning will help you stay out of the sun
- The tent is easier to fold up at the end of the day
- The tent may be too large for you
- You may find it too hard to set up
- You may not need the awning or seating area
4. Sun Valley Screen House
The screen house from Sun Valley is quite helpful when you need a large place to rest, and you must ensure you have brought it out for all your garden parties. You may bring the house to a party that is in a parking lot, or you may bring it on your next camping trip. It will house many people, and you will have a lovely time hiding inside during bad weather or sleeping at night.
- The tent is more than large enough or your group
- You may bring it to any event
- You may cover the screens at night
- It may be too large for you if you are traveling with a small group
- You may need someone that is easier to set up
- You may not have enough room to store it
3. Texsport Montana Screen Arbor / Shade Canopy
The Texsport is a lovely screen arbor that will let you sit in the shade anywhere you go, and you will quite enjoy the canopy because it gives you more shade than most products of the same style.
You have quite a few people who want to sit under the canopy, and you need to leave it out during the day when you are camping. It will help you maintain cover in rain, and it will fold up easily.
- The canopy is easy to pull down when needed
- You may fit a few people under it when you are camping
- You may use it at an event or on a camping trip
- The canopy may not be large enough for your group
- You may need more space to store it when you are not using it
- The canopy may not be tall enough for everyone in the group
2. Coleman Instant Screened Canopy
The Coleman Instant is quite large, and it will bring you more than enough space for everyone in your group. They will crowd under it when it is sunny outside, and you may sit around at night talking knowing that it will keep you protected.
Coleman is one of the most-trusted names in the industry, and it will help you have a lovely time under the stars. You may fold it up in the morning, or you may bring it into your backyard for a family gathering.
- The canopy is very durable
- It will help you cover many people at a garden party or on your camping trip
- The canopy will help you cover the edges when you need protection from bugs
- The canopy may be too large for you
- You may want more protection from wildlife
- The Canopy may not be tall enough for certain people
1. Coleman 12 x 10 Instant Screened Canopy
The Coleman 12 x 10 is an exciting revelation in camping houses because it will give you all the screen space you need, and it will help you sleep at night knowing you are covered from weather and the wildlife.
The house is tall enough for you to walk around, and it is much easier for you to use than others. You may fold it out any time, and you may sleep under it every night
- The tent is large enough for your group
- You may use it anywhere
- It is sturdy and will stand up to the weather
- The tent may be a bit too big for you
- You may need more than one person to set it up
- You may not sleep enough people
Which Camping Screenhouse Should You Buy?
There are quite a few choices on the list, and each of them will ensure you are protected while on your next trip int nature. Camping is more comfortable when you have chosen a screen house, and any of the ten on the list will work quite well.
The finest choice is the Coleman 12 x 10, and others such as the Texsport Montana may be quite useful on your journeys. Choose carefully when you are searching for a screen house, and you will find an option that keeps you protected from all that nature will throw at you.