Are you sick of buying store bought hand soap that is filled with a bunch of chemicals? Now you can make your own with this all natural liquid hand soap recipe.
Shelf Life: 1 year
Benefits: Castile soap can be used to make tons of natural products, and hand soap is one of the most common recipes it’s used in.
Combining it with almond oil and vegetable glycerin will help to cleanse your skin, without over drying it. Eucalyptus is a natural germicide and tea tree is a natural antiseptic.
Tips and Tricks: Use a foaming pump for a less runny solution.
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Watch the video below for a step-by-step tutorial for making this natural hand soap.
- 1⁄2 cup unscented liquid castile soap
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons almond oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable glycerin
- 1 cup distilled water
- 10 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 6 drops lavender essential oil
- 6 drops tea tree essential oil
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Sanitized glass container with pump
- Add ½ cup of castile soap to the distilled water
- Next add 1½ tablespoons of almond oil
- Then add 2 tablespoons of vegetable glycerine
- Add 6 drops of lavender, 6 drops of peppermint, and 10 drops of tea tree oil
- Wisk combination until everything is mixed together
Share on Pinterest
Want More Recipes Like This?
Then get yourself a copy of the Naturally Made downloadable guide with 150+ simple DIY recipes for a more natural, healthier body & happier home.
Each recipe is beautifully presented with stunning photography and will save you a fortune as you discover how to stop buying toxic products for your home, health and beauty regime and instead replace with better, greener and cheaper alternatives.
Get your copy here.