The question of whether or not vibrating platforms work has been answered. Yes they do, and the next question people usually ask is how to find one that best suits their needs.
Differences in design can affect individual comfort and if you have any health issues or concerns you should talk to your doctor before using one of these machines.
They are especially good for rehabbing back injuries but someone with balance issues might need to reconsider buying one.
Talking to a health care professional will help you make a better, smarter decision. These platforms are awesome but they aren’t for everyone. If your doctor approves, the potential benefits of platform vibration workouts are nearly endless.
An increase in stamina, pain relief, fat burning, improvements in circulation, reduction in stress and body shaping are just a few of the issues any one of the following ten machines can help with.
Benefits aren’t purely physical either, getting into better shape is naturally going to make you feel better about your entire life.
This method of working out affects the whole body and leaves you feeling so relaxed it can even be good for sleep issues.
We’ve reviewed the top 10 best vibration platform machines on the market in 2018.
Table of Contents
- 10. Merax Whole Body Vibration Platform Machine
- 9. Rock Solid Whole Body Vibration Machine
- 8. Dual Motor Full Body Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
- 7. Pinty 2000W Whole Body Vibration Platform Machine
- 6. Axis-Plate Whole Body Vibration Platform
- 5. 2010 Crazy Fit Massager Full Body Vibration Exercise Machine
- 4. Merax Crazy Fit Vibration Platform Fitness Machine
- 3. Hurtle Fitness Vibration Platform Workout Machine
- 2. Professional Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration Machine
- 1. Confidence Slim Full Body Vibration Platform Machine
- Which Vibration Platform Machine Should You Buy?
10. Merax Whole Body Vibration Platform Machine
Variable speeds allow for individual preference, and strong massage vibrations are felt throughout your body. Three sport “effects” mimic intense walking, running, or jogging simply by placing your feet in the correct position on the platform.
Preset and manual is available to set programming according to your needs.
- Equipped with wheels so it moves easily.
- Compact enough to be portable.
- Yoga straps are included for upper body and arms training.
- This model has no G Force rating.
- Assembly can be challenging.
9. Rock Solid Whole Body Vibration Machine
With 99 variable speed options to choose from, this machine is extremely effective in promoting good circulation, helps with weight loss and can even improve bone density.
Physical therapists have been promoting “Vibration” therapy or over 30 years because it works. With your own vibration machine, you can enjoy all its benefits on your own time with no appointment necessary.
- Compact and quiet, this unit is very travel friendly.
- Safe, gentle vibrations stimulate cells in bones and muscles.
- Ten minutes on this machine equals an hour of conventional exercise.
- Needs a cushion because it can be uncomfortable for some upper body work.
- Timer is unreliable.
8. Dual Motor Full Body Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
As the vibrations work to increase metabolism, they are also burning fat, and toning/tightening skin. You can actually reshape your body using this machine as well as increase circulation, muscle tone, strength and flexibility in just 10 minutes a day, 3 days a week.
Dual motors have 60 speed settings each with triangular oscillation or tri-planer vibrations. Comes with armbands for upper body workouts, dual control panels and a remote control.
- Well built, compact and streamlined design.
- Preprogramming is very useful.
- LCD screen is easy to read at 3 by 2 inches.
- Too heavy to be easily portable.
- Heavy odor of synthetic rubber can be unpleasant.
7. Pinty 2000W Whole Body Vibration Platform Machine
This Pinty comes with 10 preset programs and a 2000W motor which effectively vibrates your entire body. 180 different speeds guarantees you’ll find one that works for you, and with an integrated MP3 player pumping out your favorite music, exercise time flies by.
Mode, time, pulse rate, BMI are all displayed on the LED, and two resistance straps are included for upper body workouts in various positions.
- 10 minutes on this machine is equal to one hour of “normal” exercise.
- Pushups, plank, yoga and others can be done on this multi-purpose machine.
- Solid and durable with a metal frame, it’s caster wheels make it easy to move.
- Speakers need improvement.
- Control consoles are not well attached and may fall of machine while it’s running.
6. Axis-Plate Whole Body Vibration Platform
Whatever your current fitness level may be, this platform makes an easy beginning for new users or a way for experienced ones to increase intensity. 60 speed settings are available for each motor as well as 3 pre-set workouts.
Or, you can take advantage of the option for 3 user-programmed workouts. Preferred settings are stored for multiple users and all of this works on a US standard 120 volt current.
- This unit puts professional grade equipment wherever you need it to be without going to the gym or doctors office and waiting in line to use it.
- 1,500 watts available, yet quiet in operation.
- Constructed with care, this unit more than compares to more expensive machines.
- Rubber matt has an unpleasant odor that may take time to clear up.
- Caution is necessary during assembly to avoid pinching fine wire control cable. Most would consider putting this one together a two person job.
5. 2010 Crazy Fit Massager Full Body Vibration Exercise Machine
Use of this full body vibration machine not only allows you to lower your body’s cortisol level (the hormone released when stress is high), it can also double muscle strength in less than a month, increase blood flow which is good for an immune system, and increase the output of growth hormones by well over 300%.
Skin appearance also improves by boosting natural collagen. All of this and more for 5-10 minutes a day, 2-3 times a week.
- At an average of $20 per use on public machines, the benefits of buying your own are obvious. Using it the recommended 3 times per week, it wouldn’t take long to pay for itself.
- Build strength, lose weight and fight cellulite every time you use it.
- Increase flexibility while you improve your sense of balance and coordination.
- Assembly can be difficult, and requires much patience.
- Due to vibration, bolts may loosen and require frequent tightening.
4. Merax Crazy Fit Vibration Platform Fitness Machine
This unit features a silent drive motor and proves that vibrating platforms don’t have to be noisy. It’s a multi-purpose machine that will help you reduce stress/anxiety, improve circulation, burn fat, reduce cellulite, and has been scientifically proven to benefit bone density.
Console is user-friendly with an easy to see window display screen and its 10 different pre-set programs will soon have you well on the way to a better toned, stronger, and healthier body.
- Not everyone is up to a prolonged run, or able to swim long enough to do them any good. This machine and all it can do in 10 minutes is amazing.
- Making use of the yoga straps included will definitely improve the upper body and arms.
- Muscles go from stiff and sore, to flexible and pain free.
- Even using washers, bolts tend to vibrate loose very easily. May require frequent tightening.
- Arms make sitting on the machine very awkward.
3. Hurtle Fitness Vibration Platform Workout Machine
Upgrading your fitness routine with the Hurtle is as easy as stepping up onto it. Cutting edge technology and high-powered vibrations do all the hard work but you’ll feel the burn as if you’d just stepped away from a conventional workout.
Vibration and speed are controlled by the click of a button and you don’t need special tools to get the most benefit from a workout on this machine, just step on and let it do its job.
- Anyone looking to speed weight loss, build muscle strength, improve circulation and promote flexibility will appreciate all this machine has to offer.
- Solidly built and user-friendly.
- Healthcare professionals use this one themselves.
- Vibration can feel harsh to some, making it feel unbalanced.
- Older users with balance issues need to be cautious and consult their doctor before using this, or any vibrating platform.
2. Professional Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration Machine
This unit is designed specifically for those who need more from their vibration-assisted workouts. With its heavy duty frame and brushless DC motors, it can take the punishment of multiple workouts per day without fear of breakage.
Reducing stress, increasing metabolism, weight loss and building strength are just a small part of what’s possible with this machine as a workout partner. Although best suited for gyms or your doctors office, you couldn’t find a better one for your home.
- 60 speed settings allow you to customize your workout.
- Comes with 3 pre-set and 3 user defined programs.
- Fitness dreams come true with the help of powerful dual motors.
- Although an excellent option for many, seniors should be aware of the possibility of damage to the knees meniscus disk.
- Difficult and awkward to move with no wheels.
1. Confidence Slim Full Body Vibration Platform Machine
If you need a low impact workout with fast results, this platform will interest you. The console and display menu are so user-friendly even those with little workout experience will feel comfortable using it.
Conventional workouts require a lot of exertion some people just aren’t capable of. Using this machine gives you more than any “regular” workout ever could and all you have to do is turn it on.
- Maximizes workout time, making every minute count.
- Makes general fitness so easy, it almost feels like cheating.
- Yoga straps on the vibration plate add to the whole body experience.
- Motors are strong but don’t last long enough.
- Dealing with customer service can be frustrating.
Which Vibration Platform Machine Should You Buy?
Vibration-assisted workouts aren’t a new idea. The biggest change has been in their portability. Now, instead of the gym or doctors office, you can use these machines in the privacy of your own home.
Personally, I would choose the Professional Dual Motor Whole Body unit (# 2) because I like the idea of being able to workout as often as I wish without worrying about wear and tear.
Results are important but so is time. If your life is so busy regular exercise routines are difficult to maintain, remember, all you need for a full workout with a vibration platform is ten minutes.