Probably the first thing that most people notice about you is your smile. That is why it is so important to keep your smile healthy and white. Brushing and flossing daily helps keep your teeth and gums healthy, but it is just as important to have a white smile too.
Food and drinks can stain our teeth, but not to worry, there are many teeth whitening products on Amazon that can give you that perfect white smile. Most of them are really affordable and easy to use every day. When finding the right teeth whitening kit for you, there are a few things to consider.
How Much Does Teeth Whitening Cost?
Teeth whitening products are essential in maintaining those precious pearly whites. However, going to the dentist’s office for some in-office bleaching to maintain your smile is not cheap. The cost of regular dental care alone is something that not everyone may find pretty.
That’s why DIY teeth whitening products that mostly include baking soda are gaining popularity because they are a cheap and convenient alternative; especially with teeth whitening cost rising year on year. Not to mention some homemade teeth whiteners tend to be less harsh to your natural teeth. Some can even help eliminate bad breath in the process such as charcoal teeth whitening.
While some of these at home teeth whitening systems are indeed effective, a professional teeth whitening kit could still hold an edge because many of these use the same bleaching gel containing carbamide peroxide that dentists use.
We can’t tell you exactly which is the best at home teeth whitening kit or which whitening process is most effective because that would depend on many factors. The good news is, we’ve compiled teeth whitening kit reviews so you can best decide which one is right for you.
We will make it easy for you to compare some of the best teeth whitening kits available. Here are some pros and cons of the top 10 best teeth whitening kits in 2019 that are sure to help you get that nice, white, and healthy smile.
Table of Contents
- How Much Does Teeth Whitening Cost?
- 10. Brilliant Hd PRO Teeth Whitening Kit
- 9. Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening
- 8. Shine Whitening Professional Teeth Whitening Kit
- 7. Brilliant HD – Deluxe Teeth Whitening Kit
- 6. Shine Whitening – Zero Peroxide Teeth Whitening System
- 5. Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Kit
- 4. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid
- 3. Crest 3D White Whitestrips
- 2. Opalescence PF 35% Teeth Whitening
- 1. At Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit
- Final Review of the Best Teeth Whitening Kits
- See also:
10. Brilliant Hd PRO Teeth Whitening Kit
This teeth whitening kit has everything you will need to effectively whiten your teeth. It comes with the perfect amount of gel to get a brilliant white smile. The kit comes with two trays that can be adjusted to fit your smile just right.
It just takes between 5 and 15 minutes per application, so it is really fast. Recommended to be used every 3 to 5 days for the best results.
- Trays adjust easily by just softening them in some hot water.
- This whitening kit comes with 15 applications for beautiful results.
- The kit is small and can be stored easily.
- Comes with just one micro application tip
- May take more than one application to see results.
9. Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening
This product comes with six syringes of teeth whitening power, an applicator brush, trays for your teeth, and an LED blue light that helps accelerate the teeth whitening process.
This kit is an extra strength, so it is expected to remove the toughest of stains. This kit would be perfect for avid coffee, soda, and tea drinkers to get that awesome white smile you have been desiring.
- Hassle-free, 100-day, 100% money back guarantee
- Great, affordable price.
- Just as strong as going to the dentist to get your teeth whitened.
- Not recommended if you have sensitive teeth and gums
- Difficult to portion properly if not careful.
8. Shine Whitening Professional Teeth Whitening Kit
This teeth whitening kit is just as good as going to the dentist’s office for a teeth whitening treatment. It is strong to help remove tough stains from your teeth. The product includes 2 syringes with teeth whitening gel and mouth trays.
The mouth trays will readily mold to your teeth by just softening them up with some hot water. Use once a day for 5 to 15 minutes to get the best results. Great, affordable price.
- Gel can be applied with a q tip if it is too difficult with the trays. This helps the gel reach around every single tooth.
- Strong formula. Same formula used at the dentist’s office but made to be safely used at home.
- Free shipping along with a great price.
- May need to buy the product more frequently since you would be using every day.
7. Brilliant HD – Deluxe Teeth Whitening Kit
This teeth whitening kit comes with two large whitening gel syringes and one large mineralization gel syringe. This kit comes with enough product to get you through at least 15 treatments with a strong formula that will give you results in as little as 1 treatment.
- Comes with a separate little case for the teeth trays.
- Kit is small and compact enough for easy storage.
- Strong formula with enough treatments to last at least one month.
- The trays may be uncomfortable or not fit comfortably for some customers.
- Not recommended for sensitive teeth and gums.
6. Shine Whitening – Zero Peroxide Teeth Whitening System
This product has zero peroxides in it so it is perfect for those who are sensitive to this ingredient and natural ingredients to whiten your teeth. It is strong enough for tough stains from coffee, tobacco, and foods that can make your teeth appear discolored.
Whitening kit includes two 10 cc screw cap syringes, whitening LED light to accelerate the results and retainer case. The trays can be molded to fit perfectly on your teeth. The LED light is the same light used at a professional dentist office for teeth whitening.
- All-natural formula. Avoid the harsh ingredients that can irritate gums and mouth.
- Sold at a reasonable price and ships for free.
- Includes all the ingredients needed for whiter teeth.
- Product details are not specific on how many applications are included in the kit before ordering. The information may be found on the product itself.
5. Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Kit
This whitening kit can be purchased with either 21 or 22 treatment strips included. The Professional Effects strips remove 14 years of stain on your teeth and give results that are comparable to the dentist’s office for much less money.
The kit also includes a couple of 1 hour express whitening strips that give you whiter teeth within 1 hour in case you have a big event coming up and you want a whiter smile quickly.
- This kit doesn’t have a bunch of different items needed to whiten teeth. It is just one strip from a package that adheres to your teeth and is disposable afterward. Less hassle.
- You can drink water while whitening your teeth with this product.
- The ingredients in this product are safe for your enamel.
- If not carefully applied, strips can miss whitening teeth in difficult to reach areas. For best results, here is a tip, use your fingernail to get strip to stick down in between each individual tooth.
4. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid
These whitening strips from Crest can be used once a day for 30 minutes and will remove stains from 5 years ago on your teeth. Stains from coffee, wine, and soda will be gone after just 10 days of using this product.
This product uses the same ingredients dentists use in their office to whiten teeth with the convenience of a product that can safely be used at home.
- See results in as little as 10 days.
- Non-slip strips adhere well to teeth for great whitening results.
- The Amazon price is much better than what you will find at a drugstore.
- Strips may not be comfortable for some consumers. Comfort level may vary.
3. Crest 3D White Whitestrips
This teeth whitening kit includes 14 treatments for a bright white smile. This product whitens 25 times better than any whitening toothpaste when used alone. This product is accepted by the American Dental Association and they are the only white strip to be accepted by the ADA.
The product should be used once a day for 30 minutes. These strips will help significantly remove stains from wine, coffee, and smoking from as far back as 10 years.
- Approved by the American Dental Association.
- The results will last 6 months and longer.
- Easy to apply and remove. No messy cleanup.
- Some people may need something stronger to get their desired whitening results.
2. Opalescence PF 35% Teeth Whitening
This product manufactured by Ultradent includes 8 syringes of whitening power. Each syringe has 1.2 ml of whitening gel. This product features a fresh, mint flavor.
- Each syringe includes a good portion of whitening gel for several treatments.
- A little product goes a long way for whitening results.
- Great tasting mint flavor.
- Whitening trays sold separately.
1. At Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit
This teeth whitening kit has all the things that you will need to successfully whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. You will get to see the results in just 15 minutes or less. Kit includes enough whitening gel for 25 treatments at home.
Includes whitening gel contained in 5 syringes, teeth trays that mold to fit comfortably, and an LED light for accelerated results. A strong formula to get rid of that stubborn coffee, wine, and tobacco stains from your teeth immediately.
- Able to see whitening results instantly.
- Money back guarantees if not completely satisfied.
- Very affordable and ships to your home for free.
- A formula may be too strong for users with sensitive teeth and gums.
Final Review of the Best Teeth Whitening Kits
Each of these teeth whitening kits has its benefits. One thing to remember is each of these kits will definitely help your teeth get whiter. Your product of choice would be determined by the severity of stains on your teeth, your age, and how sensitive your teeth and gums are to certain ingredients.
The best teeth whitening kit for one person may be different from the next because whitening methods may differ greatly whether it’s in a dental office, an at-home whitening kit, or a DIY one.
We have listed all the details you need to make a knowledgeable choice when it comes to selecting the best teeth whitening kit for you. These at-home whitening treatments will definitely be more affordable and more convenient than a dentist’s office treatment. No appointment necessary and way less money.