Do you hate having shoes laying all over the place, especially in front of the door? We totally understand! There’s nothing like trying to walk down a hallway and tripping over shoes in the process. It totally ruins your day! However, don’t fret, there is a solution of the Best Shoe Rack.
We took to the Amazon platform and scoured through dozens of shoe racks to find you the best top 10 on the market. You’ll see brand slike Rack’em and Seville. We want you to trust our selections and see the brands you are familiar with.
The Benefits of Owning a Shoe Rack
Before we talk about some considerations to make throughout your search, what’s the point in owning a shoe rack? Well, thankfully, these units keep your footwear collection easily visible and out of the way so they’re not forming a messy pile on the floor.
Shoes can easily become broken, marked and worn if they’re not stored properly. Owning a shoe rack allows you to increase the lifespan of your favorite shoes by keeping them protected and safely stored in multiple compartments.
A Guide To Choosing the Best Shoe Rack
You can stop the madness with a shoe rack! There are many different styles and sizes available on Amazon. We know you don’t have time to sift through all of the listings because you’re too busy picking up stray shoes. So, we did the legwork…er…footwork, for you.
Consider Your Space
First, you should consider where you’ll store the shoe rack. Some people choose to have them in their bedroom, within their wardrobe, or in the hallway for easy access. Determine the best space that’s best suited for you. For example, do you like trying on a pair of shoes with your outfit? If so, we recommend storing the shoe rack in your bedroom. Alternatively, if you have a large open space in your hallway, you may wish to keep your shoe rack there.
It’s important to first establish your space so you know how much room to work with, and what design shoe rack to purchase. For example, if you have limited floor space, perhaps you could choose a shoe rack to store on your door. On the contrary, if you have lots of open space within your home, you can store everyone shoes together, meaning you’ll need to find a medium in the home that’s convenient for everyone to access.
Style and Design
Next, consider your favorite styles and designs that will match your home decor. Most shoe racks are on display so you’ll naturally want the design to suit the rest of your home. Do you have lots of wooden furniture within your home or do you like a modern finish with a white coat?
On the other hand, perhaps you’re not concerned about the shoe rack’s appearance as you’ll store it in a cupboard where no-one can access it. In this case, it’s best to choose a design that makes your life easier, such as transparent drawers so you can see where your shoes are placed.
Size and Shape
Do you own a handful of shoes or do you have a vast selection? This next point is essential to choose the best shoe rack for the number of shoes you own. There’s no point in purchasing a bulky object if you only want to store four pairs of shoes. On the other hand, what’s the point in buying a small shoe rack to keep multiple pairs of shoes in the same container? This will quickly become messy and disorganized.
You should also consider the shape of your shoes. Do you own mainly heels? Perhaps they’re all sneakers, or maybe you have a mixture of tall boots and flats. Once you’ve determined your shoe collection, it’s important to choose a shoe rack that can neatly store your footwear. This might mean racks, drawers and hangers to keep your footwear collection tidy.
The Top 10 Best Shoe Racks To Buy
We’ve included all different sizes, styles, and prices ranges for you to choose from. We are confident you’ll find the shoe rack you’ve always dreamed of on our top 10 list.
So, are you ready to find the perfect shoe rack? Great! Let’s truck on over to the list.
Table of Contents
- The Benefits of Owning a Shoe Rack
- A Guide To Choosing the Best Shoe Rack
- The Top 10 Best Shoe Racks To Buy
- 10. Whitmor Door Shoe Bag Hanging Organizer
- 9. SONGMICS 10-Tier Shoe Rack
- 8. Seville Classics 3-Tier Expandable Shoe Rack
- 7. SONGMICS ULMR05A 5-Tier Metal Rack
- 6. White Shoe Storage Cubbie Bench
- 5. Rack’Em Racks Boot & Wader Rack
- 4. Iusun 4-Tier Shoe Rack Iron Mesh Organizer
- 3. WensLTD Natural Bamboo Entryway Bench
- 2. DryGuy Dry Rack Boot & Glove Dryer
- 1. Seville Classics 3-Tier Resin Slat Utility Shoe Rack
- Why We Chose Seville Classics 3-Tier Resin Slat Utility Shoe Rack As Our Top Choice…
10. Whitmor Door Shoe Bag Hanging Organizer
This is a genius design for a shoe rack as it is completely out of the way. It hangs compactly on the back of your door. You can easily see which pair of shoes you’d like to wear due to the see-through compartments.
Take note that the design of this over-the-door shoe rack offer protection to your shoes and keeps them free from dust and damage. You’ll also have a ton of floor space freed up!
Not only does this shoe organizer store shoes but it is also great for kid’s toys and other items.
- Large capacity pockets
- Easy assembly
- Some reports of the threads coming apart
9. SONGMICS 10-Tier Shoe Rack
You’ll love these attractive stackable bins for your shoes! You can also use them for any number of things you’d like to have up off the ground. and get this, the shoe rack comes with a rubber mallet so you can easily assemble the system.
The show rack grows to 10-tiers high and the compartments are spacious. You can fit many pairs of shoes into this apparatus.
- Large capacity
- Many uses
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Some reports of the vinyl walls not being stiff enough
8. Seville Classics 3-Tier Expandable Shoe Rack
Here, we have a classic 3-tier expandable shoe rack that can be yours. This rack can easily store up to 21 pairs of shoes.
The rack extends from 25.4 to 46.6-inches wide. The poles are coated in a gray, non-slip, textured epoxy. You don’t have to worry about your shoes sliding off the rack.
Enjoy the attractive chrome finish that protects the frame from rust and corrosion.
- 6 inches of space between shelves; 5 inches of space between bottom shelf and floor
- The floor underneath the shoe rack can be used for low-profile shoes
- Easy screw together assembly
- Only pounds of weight can rest on the unit at one time
7. SONGMICS ULMR05A 5-Tier Metal Rack
This metal rack shoe organizer is a great buy. It is made to last and is very durable. Each shelf holds up to 5 pairs of shoes. The wide metal mesh keeps small children’s shoes from sinking and dropping.
You can adjust the slanted shelves to meet your needs by angling it accordingly. The contoured design keeps shoes from falling off the rack.
The rack is made from strong iron tubes and mesh and they are powder coated to protect from rust and corrosion.
- Easy assembly
- Made from high-quality materials
- Stackable shoe storage
- Shoe rack only comes in one color
6. White Shoe Storage Cubbie Bench
This is a stylish and attractive shoe cubbie bench that comes in a variety of colors and finishes. This particular listing is featured in the white finish laminate. The shoe cubbie is constructed from CARB-compliant laminated composite woods with a durable MDF backer.
Here is a word from the manufacturer, “Store your shoes where you put them on with our Shoe Storage Cubbie Bench. Dual-purposed and versatile, this bench is a great addition to your foyer, mudroom, utility room or bedroom. Each of the 18 individual cubbies is spacious enough to hold a pair of size 13 men’s shoes, keeping them neatly stored and out of the way. It’s the perfect piece to keep your shoes organized”.
- Supports up to 200 pounds of weight
- Ships ready to assemble
- Designed with 18 shoe compartments
- The white laminate is hard to keep clean
5. Rack’Em Racks Boot & Wader Rack
This is the perfect shoe rack for folks who wear heavy-duty boots and waders that tend to get wet. The rack allows the boots to dry and keeps them organized and out of the way.
This type of shoe rack reduces the occurrence of odor and mold by drying the boots and waders more effectively. Your footwear will be stored in one convenient location, organized, and ready to wear.
- Holds all styles and sizes, even heavy boots
- Can be used in the mudroom or basement or other grungy areas
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Boots may shake off the rack if hung on a wall next to a door that opens and closes, frequently
4. Iusun 4-Tier Shoe Rack Iron Mesh Organizer
This is a very convenient metal shoe rack that is multi-functional. Not only do shoes work well on this rack but also rain gear, bangs, and many other items. You can even place plants and toys on it.
This rack keeps shoes and neat and organized. it looks great in closets, bedrooms, entryways, and more.
- Very easy to assemble, quickly
- Made from premium, anti-rust metal
- Enhances the image of your home
- High heels are difficult to place on the rack due to the open bar design
3. WensLTD Natural Bamboo Entryway Bench
If you’re looking for a trendy, stylish shoe rack, this bamboo entryway bench is the way to go. It literally complements just about any decor. The bamboo is pure and natural that has been imported.
You’ll love the sturdy design of the alpine bamboo surface and gorgeous fine carving and polishing that has gone into this shoe rack.
Check out what the manufacturer has to say, “Multifunctional storage design, more humane, unique long planks, showing temperament, can also accommodate a variety of items, can accommodate a large space, suitable for a variety of items placed”.
- Environmentally friendly surface made with water-based lacquer
- Full of color and rich design
- Delicate texture
- Doesn’t hold very many pairs of shoes
2. DryGuy Dry Rack Boot & Glove Dryer
This is a small shoe rack that is designed for drying shoes, boats, and gloves. We find that this rack is perfect for the wet winter months and rain season. This rack actually radiates heat!
Don’t worry, the rack is silent and safe. It can dry 4 boots or garments at one time. This rack comes with 3 mounting options: wall, floor, and free standing.
- Energy efficient using only 7.5 watts per boot
- No moving parts; very simple to use
- Helps organize your space
- Complaints the rack dries wet boots too slowly
1. Seville Classics 3-Tier Resin Slat Utility Shoe Rack
This Seville 3-tier resin slat utility rack is on the Amazon’s Choice list. it has gotten over 6500 positive reviews and holds a 4.5-star rating.
The rack comes in a 1 or 2 pack, depending on your shoe storage needs. There are 5.7-inches of space between tiers so you don’t have to worry about shoes falling through the cracks.
- Espresso finish provides corrosion and rust resistance
- The iron frame is durable, stable, and safe
- Stack and interlock design with 3-tier resin slats
- Some complaints of the racks being hollow
Why We Chose Seville Classics 3-Tier Resin Slat Utility Shoe Rack As Our Top Choice…
We hope we inspired you without top 10 shoe rack list. It isn’t always easy to shop around for such a unique item, such as the shoe and boot rack, especially when there are so many choices.
We proudly stand behind all of the items we selected for you on this list, however, we had to choose a product for our #1 spot. So, we went with the Seville Classics 3-Tier Resin Slat Utility Shoe Rack.
This rack has gotten over 6500 reviews on Amazon and holds an almost 5-star rating. The design is simple, yet sturdy. Many people love the fashionable look and feel of the rack and say that it complements their entryways and mudrooms.
Which show rack will you be purchasing, today? Honestly? We hope you choose our top choice. However, any rack you pick from this list will surely serve you well.
Be sure to click on the yellow Amazon button for a seamless and safe checkout experience.