Music pumping into your ears from the MP3 strapped on your forearm, you finish your daily jog at your own pace and terms. But what if you weren’t jogging alone?
Someone who isn’t able to physically run beside you: your infant. You can’t leave little Billy at home unintended, but carrying an infant while jogging isn’t an option. Although there are body baby carriers, it won’t be comfortable jogging for you or your child. Do you stop jogging all together? Fear not.
These days, jogging strollers have become the norm. But don’t go out and buy any stroller in the market. You need to find one that suits your needs. Perhaps you are one to regularly jog in a beach so a jogging stroller with wheels that work on any terrain is a must.
Tend to use the car to travel somewhere far to jog, then a jogging stroller that uses a baby car seat is a must. Having twin infants, then a double jogging stroller is a must. You maybe feeling overwhelmed with all these options but fear not.
We have assembled the top 10 best jogging strollers in 2018 to help you and your infant enjoy your next jog together.
Table of Contents
- 10. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger
- 9. Schwinn Turismo Swivel Single Jogger
- 8. Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller
- 7. BOB Revolution SE Single Jogging Stroller
- 6. Joovy Zoom 360 Swivel Wheel Jogging Stroller
- 5. Graco FastAction Fold Jogger
- 4. BOB 2016 Revolution FLEX Jogging Stroller
- 3. BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller
- 2. Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller
- 1. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller
- Which Baby Jogging Stroller Should You Buy?
10. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger
From the company Baby Trend, this jogging stroller’s main specialty is comfort for your kid. The Stroller includes two cup holders ( an extra two for adults ), a tray and also padded seats which allows for multi-position seating.
The top cover can also be bent to prevent sunlight from getting into your child’s eye. It’s quite lightweight that you can push this stroller with only one hand.
- locking front swivel wheel
- 16 in rear & 12 front wheels handles any outdoor terrain
- extra pockets on sun screen
- quite bulky and big when folded up; may not fit in some cars
- when wheels deflate may need your own bike pump
9. Schwinn Turismo Swivel Single Jogger
This jogging stroller is known for it’s aluminum frame for easy handling. It also has a dual trigger folding mechanism for preventing safety issues.
An interesting feature is that the canopy has mounted speakers that accepts MP3 players which is great for those who listen to music a lot. Comes in color options of Blue/Grey, Green/Black, and Grey/Blue.
- car seat adapter
- adjustable rubberized handle
- sturdy and lightweight
- speaker not that loud
- storage bin a bit small
8. Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller
Now this stroller is the epitome of convenient with its one hand fold in one second, saving time for you on the go.
Quality is not lost as it includes other basic features such as air filled rubber tires and locking front swivel wheel for easy transition. It also accepts all Graco Click Connect car seats so you have options in creating your travel system.
- holds child up to 50lbs
- lots of underneath space
- easy to fold and take wheels off
- handle bars not adjustable
- a bit bulky and may not fit in most cars
7. BOB Revolution SE Single Jogging Stroller
When the terrain turns tough, this jogging stroller’s swiveling front wheel allows for smooth maneuverability. Also lightweight, it takes only two steps to fold itself to allow for convenient storage.
An interesting feature of this stroller is it’s adjustable suspension system which allows for smoother rides. Comes with accessory adapters if you want to include a snack tray or an infant car seat.
- sturdy frame and tires
- great shock absorbency
- pushes smooth
- does not come with snack tray; purchase separately
- sunroof canopy sags too low, may hit child’s head
6. Joovy Zoom 360 Swivel Wheel Jogging Stroller
Another built with aluminum material, this jogging stroller has extra wide seats with mesh pockets that are great for storing toys or any gears. From it’s 5-point harness reflective stitching to it’s neoprene parent organizer and zippered containers, this is a storage jogging stroller galore.
- includes running leash and tire pump
- higher stroller seat
- cup holder and rain cover included
- handle bar not as soft as others
- unfolding can be awkward
5. Graco FastAction Fold Jogger
Now how many jogging strollers include an infant card seat with the purchase? This Graco stroller offers a one second, one handle fold which provides for busy moms on the go.
Comes at just 30 lbs without the infant car seat, it’s quite lightweight and portable. A perfect stroller for first time needs.
- intuitive construction and functionality
- space-saving feature when unfolded
- smooth ride and easy turns
- bigger than other strollers
- front wheels can lock randomly
4. BOB 2016 Revolution FLEX Jogging Stroller
All about adjusting to your needs, this stroller offers padded handlebars that can change to 9 different position for all kinds of heights.
The suspension system can be adjusted for 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight support for a smooth ride. Up to a weight capacity of 70 lbs, swiveling-locking front wheels offer stability for all types of situations.
- one hand only to adjust seat
- easy to push
- easy folding
- canopy a bit tight and may not extend all the way
- does not include usual accessories
3. BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller
Now for those sporting twins or more than one child the BOB Revolution is perfect by offering two seats. It may seem hard to maneuver this larger stroller, but it’s swiveling front wheel that fully rotates offer superior maneuverability for tight turns. The durable fabric is easy to clean and stain resistant.
- enormous sun canopy
- glides very easily over any terrain
- easy assembly
- because it is two seats, a bit too big for some doorways
- small storage area
2. Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller
The main difference between this stroller and the Jogger Click Connect Travel System is that it doesn’t come with a baby seat. Because of this the price is a bit cheaper.
But of course everything is that same with its one-second folding, lightweight and portability.
- multiple cup holders, snack areas and compartments
- one handle fold
- doesn’t not include baby seat
- front wheel may get stuck
1. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller
Truly a jogging stroller for travel, this stroller features large bicycle tires where the front wheel can be unlocked for maneuvering low speeds. Footrest reflectors create greater low-light visibility and includes adjustable 5 point harnesses and tether straps.
Compared to other strollers in the market, this is on the cheaper side but that doesn’t mean any quality is lost!
- hinging child’s tray
- side pockets on the sun canopy
- cup holder fits all kinds of cups
- front wheels tend to jiggle when not locked in place
- multi step folding
Which Baby Jogging Stroller Should You Buy?
And there we have it. To summarize, we have the Baby Trend jogging strollers that focuses on riding comfortably with their Vanguard stroller and maneuverability on any terrain with their bicycle wheels of their Expedition stroller.
Schwinn strollers compete in the comfort department by embedding music speakers where as BOB Revolution SE strollers are the most have for shock absorbancy. Joovy Zoom 360 and Graco strollers compete in convenience for the parents as Joovy offers ample storage compartments where as Graco features their signature one-step one second folding.
Can’t decide? Well after reviewing these 10 strollers we have even come to the perfect conclusion for which stroller you should choose: 8. The Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect.
It’s a travesty when some of the other strollers do not include the basic accessories such as kid and parent trays which are all removable. But the most important thing is saving time when folding. This stroller is the up most in convenience, especially when you are carrying your child in one hand and trying to fold with the other.
Perhaps you maybe thinking that you aren’t a jogger or have long stopped, so why would I ever need a jogging stroller? However these strollers aren’t just for jogging. From outings to the zoo, aquariums or even a quick errand run, these types of jogging strollers are built for durability of all types of element and most importantly: convenience.
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Amazon.com and order your perfect stroller today and by the end of this week you’ll be having smoother outings with your kid!