Pretty much everyone has been camping at some point in their lives. Unfortunately camping can be quite the hassle. There is a lot of bulky equipment to carry around and there can be an ensuing struggle just trying to find a place to put up a tent.
That’s why many people enjoy sleeping under the stars in a hammock; however, even something as simple as a hammock can prove a major challenge. It’s tough to find trees sometimes that are sturdy enough to handle the ropes that suspend the hammock over the ground. Shouldn’t there be an easier way to deploy a hammock?
That’s where the inflatable hammock comes in. With this unique item, there are virtually unlimited choices as to where to set up this comfortable bed. Most are very light and take up much less space than the traditional hammock or law chair.
Even better, unlike many inflatable options these are very durable and can take a beating on either the dirt or the grass. They can be easily transported anywhere, including the beach or on rocks.
Of course, the most important facet is their extreme comfort. We have reviewed the top 10 best inflatable air hammocks in 2018. Which one is best? Read below!
Table of Contents
- 10. SENQIAO Inflatable Lounger Air Filled Balloon Furniture
- 9. EcoTek Outdoors Inflatable Air Hammock Lounge
- 8. BonClare Fast Inflatable Air Lounger
- 7. WindPouch Inflatable Air Hammock Lounger
- 6. GABOSS Inflatable Waterproof Lounger
- 5. TOLOCO Outdoor Inflatable Lounger
- 4. Chillbo Baggins Inflatable Lounge Bag
- 3. Akface™ Inflatable Lounger Couch Chair
- 2. Tabiger Air Sleeping Bag
- 1. Whozzu Air Lounger with bag
- Which Inflatable Air Lounge Should You Buy?
10. SENQIAO Inflatable Lounger Air Filled Balloon Furniture
This is truly a multi purpose piece of furniture all in one. This inflatable hammock comes in the shape of a banana or bean bag offering comfort for any purpose. Whether looking for an easy piece of furniture, couch to hangout on outside, a lounge chair, or even a sleeping arrangement for the next camping trip, this easy to use item does it all.
It offers extreme comfort with enough give to make sure you don’t fall out of the inflatable multi purpose tool! It feels like you’re sleeping on a cloud!
- This item offers quick inflation without an air pump. It actually can be inflated in fewer than 10 seconds.
- It is light weight at only 1.2 kg but can support a weight of up to 220 kg, accommodating everyone from children to full sized adults.
- It comes with several pockets on the sides so you never have to worry about losing your phone, tablet, water bottle, or wallet.
- The round shape makes it a little unstable when being used on the water, making it easy to tip.
- The light weight makes it prone to blowing away in the wind
9. EcoTek Outdoors Inflatable Air Hammock Lounge
This luxury inflatable hammock will truly ensure everyone in the neighborhood is in awe of your new piece of equipment. Perfect for beach trips, camping trips, even concerts and festivals, this EcoTek Outdoors Inflatable Air Hammock Lounge has everything you could possibly want in an inflatable hammock.
It even comes with an Aluminum Alloy Stake, a carrying bag, and best of all a one year warranty. This company is so convinced you will fall in love with their product that they will return your money if anything happens to the hammock in the first year of use!
- Obviously the 1 year warranty truly sets it apart from its competitors. If anything happens, get your money back.
- This is a premium item, made with ripstop nylon and a replaceable liner which helps to back up the reason behind the warranty. This product does not rip.
- A little different, but for every product purchased this company plants a tree to help improve the environment!
- As said before, this is a premium item. This also makes it expensive. At $80, this is one of the most expensive inflatable hammocks on the market.
- The high quality material makes it a little more difficult to inflate. This may require an additional item for those that struggle inflating items.
8. BonClare Fast Inflatable Air Lounger
This inflatable hammock is perfect for the beach. It is lightweight, portable, and comfortable. This company provides an 18 months warranty on their product and even fits in a carrying case to make this already light product even easier to transport. For those looking for a comfortable chair to lounge in, this is perfect for you.
- At $32, this is one of the cheaper choices. But even better, it comes with an 18 months warranty.
- It is very easy to inflate and fills up in 10 seconds even on the windiest of days.
- It comes with a replaceable liner for increased protection and durability.
- The light weight means it blows away fairly easily in the wind.
- It has a round design that makes it prone to tipping over in the water. You will get wet.
7. WindPouch Inflatable Air Hammock Lounger
This inflatable hammock is a lounge chair without any hassle. It is durable, light, and serves many different roles from hammock to recliner. It is reinforced with ripstop nylon to ensure that it can handle everything including pavement and rocks. This doesn’t mean it’s too heavy to float in the pool, because it serves as an aquatic lounger too!
- The ripstop nylon is incredibly durable material. This material can handle the heat and beating of hot summer pavement and it will be fine.
- This material has a lifetime warranty. That’s correct, it will last forever or your money back.
- It also comes with accessories such as a carabiner, bottle opener, stake, and carrying case!
- This is one of the more expensive items on the market. Thus all of the free items.
- This is a fast inflating item, but it can be challenging to get the item in the proper position to inflate.
6. GABOSS Inflatable Waterproof Lounger
This is the perfect inflatable hammock to take to the beach, pool, mountains, or any other adventure. This hammock holds up on sand, pavement, grass, and many other surfaces. Laying on this hammock truly feels like relaxing on a cloud! This is lightweight and waterproof, making it perfect for the swimming pool!
- This is probably the lightest chair on the market weight less than a kilogram.
- At under $30 it doesn’t get much cheaper than this inflatable hammock.
- It comes with a headrest for added comfort.
- The light weight means this isn’t the most durable item. Do not set up on sharp objects.
- It takes multiple steps to inflate this product and is a challenge to set up without any wind.
5. TOLOCO Outdoor Inflatable Lounger
This is a multi-purpose inflatable hammock perfect for serving as a super soft sofa, option for children looking for summer fun, or even as a nice change of pace from your typical bed. For those looking for awe and attention from your friends and neighbors, just set this up in the front yard and watch the eyes turn!
- This is easy to inflate. Simply open the bag and face the wind. The sofa inflates quickly.
- This product weighs about 1.3 kilograms, or only a few pounds, meaning it is easy to transport.
- This is actually a larger inflatable hammock despite the weight and can support multiple people.
- The large size makes it challenging to climb into.
- When one person is on the chair, the second person is prone to bouncing the first person off while climbing on.
4. Chillbo Baggins Inflatable Lounge Bag
This air filled lounge chair is perfect for anywhere outdoors. Aside from the attractive name, this chair offers the extreme in comfort. It is perfect for everything from the most relaxing front yard to the most active of music festivals. With so many colors to choose from, this can be customized to your own signature style.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty. If it breaks for any reason, get your money back.
- This item does not require any pump. Inflating it is simple and easy.
- Comes with ripstop nylon that makes this product almost impossible to puncture.
- Obviously the name is fantastic
- At $80 this is one of the most expensive items on the market. This is the reason is it so durable.
- Small children may be prone to sinking down when laying in the center of this product.
3. Akface™ Inflatable Lounger Couch Chair
This is a beautiful and comfortable inflatable lounge chair hammock. This product is large, almost the size of a bed measuring 5 and a half feet by almost 3 feet. Despite this, it is still relatively light. It is easy to fill up and can be used as everything from a chair to a bed. With a little wind, this product sets right up.
- This is a very large bed and can support multiple people.
- It even comes with a ripstop sheet that can serve multiple purposes, from sheet to picnic blanket.
- Packs into an included bag for easy carrying and transport
- This is a challenge to inflate, especially without wind, given the large size.
- To keep the product properly inflated to a comfortable pressure, the edges should be rolled up, adding some hassle.
2. Tabiger Air Sleeping Bag
This is a top notch inflatable hammock. It is perfect for enjoying at home or outdoors as a chair, sofa, or bed. Perfect for all age and sizes, it also is super lightweight and easy to carry. For anyone looking for a quick and easy set up for an enjoyable time, this is the product for you.
- Comes with a carrying bag that makes it even easier to transport from place to place.
- Comes with plastic nails to make sure it doesn’t blow away in the wind.
- It is big enough to support multiple children and doubles as a moon bounce!
- Because it is so light, it is easily punctured by sharp objects. Be careful.
- It also is prone to melting when exposed to hot temperatures so steer away from summer pavement.
1. Whozzu Air Lounger with bag
This is the ultimate in comfort. This inflatable sofa bed is supremely comfortable. It comes with two pockets to hold everything from drinks to foam and is reinforced to ensure that it does not break. It comes with a lifetime warranty and even floats on the pool!
- The lifetime warranty is always at the top of the list. If it breaks, get your money back.
- The ripstop nylon makes it supremely durable and can withstand pretty much everything.
- The pockets are an often overlooked feature, but once you get settled you don’t have to get up again. Everything is right there.
- This is expensive. Actually at full price for $150 this is very expensive.
- The durable material makes it a little heavy to transport.
Which Inflatable Air Lounge Should You Buy?
In conclusion, these inflatable air loungers are the perfect addition to any beach or camping trip. It even is perfect for that backyard summer fun! Some important features to consider include the warranty, how durable you want it to be, and whether the extra pockets are a must have.
Ultimately the most popular option is the Whozzu Air Lounger. While expensive, it can often be found on sale and comes with sturdy material and pockets while still floating in the pool. This is huge. Why not check out these products today and find the perfect one for you! You won’t be disappointed!