Men’s hair is different than women’s hair and therefore requires different care products. We’ve scoured Amazon for the best men’s hair conditioner and have narrowed your choices down to the top 10. What’s the Best Hair Conditioner for Men?
From big name brands like Dove and American Crew, you’ll see a little bit of everything on our list.
We want your hair to be silky, smooth, and manageable just like it was when you were a baby, but with more pizzazz. Choosing the right conditioner can help you get all of this and much more.
You want products with high-quality ingredients that won’t dry your hair out. Sometimes, shampooing can strip the hair of natural oils and the right conditioner can replace them.
In order for this to occur you need a product that contains the right combination of ingredients. We are confident that we’ve found exactly what you’ve been searching for.
Don’t worry about sifting through thousands of hair conditioners as we’ve done all the legwork for you. Just sit back and scroll through our list of the top 10 hair conditioners for men and enjoy!
Table of Contents
- 10. Dove Men+Care 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
- 9. Maple Holistics Silk natural Hair Conditioner
- 8. American Crew Daily Conditioner
- 7. Krieger + Sohne Men’s Hair Conditioner
- 6. Brickell Men’s Revitalizing Hair Conditioner
- 5. Jack Black Nourishing Hair and Scalp
- 4. Woody’s Daily Conditioner for Men
- 3. Rugged & Dapper Hair Conditioner for Men
- 2. Cantu Shea Butter Men’s Collection Leave-in
- 1. Every Man Jack 2-In-1
- Which conditioner did I think stood out the most?
10. Dove Men+Care 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
A classic product that has been around for years! You know and love Dove men’s care shampoo and conditioners because they are simple to use and affordable.
This particular product gives you a double whammy. The shampoo and conditioner come mixed together so you don’t have to fiddle with 2 separate bottles. Say, “yes” to simplicity and convenience!
This product encourages your hair to grow in strong and thick and is fortified for thinning tresses. Say goodbye to that receding hairline.
You’ll actually see the results of visibly thicker and fuller hair.
This product is made with calcium and caffeine to help strengthen your hair, leaving is noticeably healthier and more resilient.
- 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner duo
- Contains calcium and caffeine
- Engineered specifically for men
- Contains sulfites
- You can’t actually feel the caffeine working
9. Maple Holistics Silk natural Hair Conditioner
The ingredients in this blend are described as being “masterful” and honestly, we have to agree. The ingredients are safe, natural, and effective.
You won’t find any fake chemicals here! Just 18 ingredients that have been derived from silk aminos that provide a plethora of benefits.
If you’re dealing with frizzy, dry, static-prone hair, this conditioner is right up your alley. The product is sulfate-free and safe for color treated hair.
Better be careful, guys! Your wives might use up all of your conditioner!
Check out what the manufacturer has to say, “Contains a holistic synergy of conditioning agents and natural ingredients to condition all hair types. The signature Silk18 formula contains eighteen different silk amino acids to deliver silky softness and assure moisture retention, jojoba and argan oils to strengthen, protect, and provide shine, botanical keratin to replenish low keratin levels (a common cause of frizzy hair)”.
- Perfect for all hair-types
- No artificial fragrances, ingredients, and sulfate-free
- Made in the USA
- Some reviewers claim the conditioner left their hair feeling sticky and tangled
8. American Crew Daily Conditioner
A refreshing hair conditioner for men that contains ammonium quaternarium salts. These salts allow for optimal conditioning.
Another great ingredient found in this conditioner is panthenol which acts as a moisturizing agent and won’t cause any build-up in the hair.
You’ll love how the menthol, peppermint oil, rosemary, and thyme extracts make your scalp feel. Talk about cool and refreshing!
this conditioner, fortified with Panama bark extract leaves your hair and scalp feeling energized and clean.
- Keeps longer hair from becoming tangled
- Made for all hair types
- Affordable price for the large size
- Some users claim the conditioner is watered down
- A few complaints of the product causing a burning feeling to the skin
7. Krieger + Sohne Men’s Hair Conditioner
A wonderfully invigorating conditioner for male hair that leaves your scalp feeling nourished and healthy.
Check out what the manufacturer has to say about peppermint oil, “As your hair heals, and your scars recover, the cooling, refreshing infusion of Peppermint Oil will relax you and make your hair shine. PEPPERMINT OIL: As your hair heals, and your scars recover, the cooling, refreshing infusion of Peppermint Oil will relax you and make your hair shine.
PEPPERMINT OIL: As your hair heals, and your scars recover, the cooling, refreshing infusion of Peppermint Oil will relax you and make your hair shine”.
This conditioner has been designed for alpha males, winners, and warriors. I bet that sounds just like you!
You’ll love how this product is meant for all hair type and encourages healing, even when your hair is seriously dry and damaged.
- Made in the USA
- Made for all hair types
- Some users do not like the dynamics of the bottle
- A report of a user’s scalp breaking out after using the conditioner
6. Brickell Men’s Revitalizing Hair Conditioner
Brickell hair conditioner was made especially for the demands of a man’s hair. it is strong, nourishing, and keeps your tresses feeling like silk.
This product restores the shine, moisture, and volume of your hair in as little as one use. Men with all hair types can benefit from this conditioner. Even those with color-treated hair.
Brickell conditioner is formulated with concentrated essential oils to help soothe the scalp, promote hair growth, and revitalize, Aloe and vitamin E enrapture your hair follicles with moisture.
Ingredients include Natural & Certified Organic ingredients, including: Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint. 99% natural, 72% organic.
- Natural and organic
- Encourages hair to be thicker, fuller, and healthier
- Formulated with an invigorating scent
- Some users do not like the scent
5. Jack Black Nourishing Hair and Scalp
A lightweight conditioner that offers long-term benefits that continue to treat your hair even after you’ve rinsed it out. You’ll enjoy how healthy this product makes your hair and scalp.
If you suffer from itching and/or dryness, Jack Black conditioner will help relieve you of this ailment. It thickens and promotes slake-free hair growth by hydrating your skin and decreasing the incidence of frizz.
This conditioner is very easy to sue and all you need is a small amount to get big benefits.
- Made with nourishing tea tree oil, basil, silk protein, and green tea extract
4. Woody’s Daily Conditioner for Men
Do you want to have manageable, sexy hair that you can run your fingers through? Better yet, do you want your love interest to run their fingers through your hair? Well, mate, you need Woody’s Hair Conditioner for men, then.
Honestly, people will have a hard time not touching your hair when you use this product so if you’re not into that sort of thing, you better invest in a hat.
The product contains Green Tea and Ginger extracts with Sunflower. Includes blend of Peppermint, Menthol, and Tea Tree for fresh clean feeling.
Check out what the manufacturer has to say about this product, “We make products without compromise by focusing on only the finest ingredients to cleanse, nourish and protect. Woody’s is directed at the man who is looking for a simple, comfortable daily regimen that offers basic, no-frills products that smell good and get the job done”.
- Made with natural ingredients
- Leaves hair super soft and manageable
- Suitable for all hair-types
- Complaints that the bottle is made from low-quality plastic
- Some say that the hair only stays soft and moisturized directly after using the conditioner but turns dry about 40 minutes after use
3. Rugged & Dapper Hair Conditioner for Men
Rugged & Dapper Hair Conditioner has been formulated just for men. No women allowed!
It easily restores the health of dry and damaged hair due to exposure from chemicals, elements, and over-cleansing with harsh products.
This highly-effective light-weight formula wards off dandruff and split ends and soothes your dry and irritated scalp and face. This formula has multi-purpose benefits including the moi8sturization of hair and beards.
Experience healthy regrowth!
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Meant for all ages and hair-types
- Helps to replenish thinning hair
- Contains alcohol
- Some users claim that the conditioner is too thick and doesn’t “spread well”
2. Cantu Shea Butter Men’s Collection Leave-in
This remarkably inexpensive leave-in hair conditioner for man surely packs a punch of health to the hair.
It is specifically formulated for the needs of the male hair follicle and works well with all hair types.
There are no sulfates, parabens, or mineral oils in this product.
this intense leave-in conditioner comes in a large 13 oz pot and only costs around $5!
Enjoy how the conditioner prevents breakage with hemp seed oil extract and improves the natural elasticity of the hair by improving moisture retention.
- Hydrates with shea butter for a deep moisturizing experience
- Incredibly affordable
- Fights breakage and flyaways
- Some users complained about the scent not being very nice
- A complaint claimed the product attracted bugs
1. Every Man Jack 2-In-1
This amazing product is as manly as it gets! Condition your hair like a real man and use this sodium lauryl sulfate-free formula.
You’ll feel invigorated and energized by the natural essential fruit oils in this product.
And get this, Every Man Jack is formulated with shampoo and conditioner so you can decrease your shower time and get back to doing man-stuff, sooner.
Every Man Jack products are never tested on animals and always cruelty-free.
Check out what the manufacturer has to say about this product, “Coconut-derived surfactants clean hair from root to end while glycerin and shea butter condition and soften. Leaves hair stronger, softer, and healthier. Ideal for daily use”.
- Vegan formula
- Does not contain artificial dyes
- Free of parabens and phthalates
- A complaint that the shampoo/conditioner combo caused itchy skin
- A user claimed the product doesn’t “lather-up” however, it is free from sulfates so it won’t get very sudsy
Which conditioner did I think stood out the most?
Well, guys, we hope you were able to find the conditioner of your dreams on our top 10 list. Perhaps, you’re a lady looking over this list and trying to find a conditioner for your man.
Whichever the case may be, we are pretty sure you’ll find something amazing for your hair, here.
With brands like American Crew and Brickell, how could you go wrong? Literally, any conditioner you choose from our list is bound to be great.
We’ve got natural ingredients, sulfate-free blends, and even conditioners that contain nourishing essential oils.
Will all that being said, we did have to choose a product for our number one spot. It was a tough choice but we decided to go with Every Man Jack Shampoo and Conditioner Combo for Men.
We love this hair care product because it is a 2-in-1 deal and leaves your hair feeling and smelling amazing. Plus, it’s extremely affordable at just under $8 a bottle.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our list and find a conditioner that leaves your hair feeling like a million bucks without costing as much.