Taking care of your fingernails and toenails can often be a costly and daunting task. Trips to the salon can get expensive and you still may not end up with the results you want.
One of the best ways to keep up on the maintenance of your nails and toenails is to take care of them at home using manicure and pedicure kits.
Nowadays there are tons of different great kits on the market. Not only do they help to save time but they also help to save money. You can cut your nails at home, clean your nails, shape, buff and even file your own nails.
The Importance of Pedicures
You don’t have to seek professional assistance for pedicures, as there are plenty of home-ready kits you can purchase online. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of regular pedicures.
Prevents Foot Fungus
If you paint your toenails but don’t renew the polish regularly, this could be hiding signs of nail disease and fungus under the nail. Discoloration is one of the physical signs to suggest you have foot fungus. By properly maintaining your feet, keeping them clean and in healthy condition, you’ll prevent fungal infections from happening in the first place.
Keeps Your Heels From Cracking
Cracked heels don’t look pleasant and they don’t feel comfortable either. Regularly exfoliating your feet encourages new skin cells to grow, which can prevent painful bunions and corns. Unhealthy heels can also make your feet ache should you spend a lot of time standing or walking.
When was the last time you receive a foot massage? Probably not so recent. However, foot massages increase blood circulation around your lower body which can help with any pain and aches. Not to mention, it’s a great way to reduce any stress any tension at the same time.
Factors To Consider When Buying a Foot File For You
Let’s begin this article by discussing important factors to consider when buying the best foot file for you. Below are some of the main components to bear in mind throughout your search.
Are you looking for a foot file that you can easily take on travels with you? A manual foot file doesn’t require a power source, making it the most portable type to buy.
Next, research the accessories of different foot pedicure kits come with. Some of the best products come with up to 12 different tools so you can access all parts of your feet and nails. This is important if you wish to share your device with others to keep all tools hygienic.
There will be maintenance involved so you can keep your pedicure kit clean and ready to use for the next session. In an ideal world, the foot file will require minimum time and effort.
Take the design into consideration as you may need to remove several parts of the foot file for a thorough clean. Alternatively, does the foot file easily separate in one simple move so you quickly and neatly clean the device.
If you purchase a coarse foot file, we suggest combining this with a case to keep it safe within your draw. This will also prevent any dust particles sticking to the foot file, which would then be transferred to your feet once you use the file.
Alternatively, if you purchase an electric pedicure kit, it should come with multiple settings and features so you can adapt the file to your needs. For example, when you first use the device, you might require more vibrations than later one for maintenance files.
Most electric pedicure kits require an electrical outlet or batteries to operate the file. Rechargeable batteries are convenient and allow you to use the device without needing an electric outlet. However, take into consideration how long it’ll last before it needs to be charged again.
The Top 10 Best Foot Pedicure Kits To Buy
Most kits are great for use on natural nails as well as artificial nails. Below are just the top 10 best pedicure kits on the market in 2019. Each one offers its own unique features and functions. Below is also a list of the pros and cons of each product.
It makes choosing the best manicure or pedicure set for you easier than ever. Continue reading to see which manicure or pedicure set would be the best option for your needs.
Table of Contents
- The Importance of Pedicures
- Factors To Consider When Buying a Foot File For You
- The Top 10 Best Foot Pedicure Kits To Buy
- 10. PediNova III Foot & Nail Care System
- 9. Beurer MP62 Electric Manicure Pedicure Kit
- 8. Kemei Electric Pedicure And Callus Remover Set
- 7. Rotary Nail File Drill Kit
- 6. Perfect Feet System 3-in-1 Electric Pedicure Kit
- 5. PurePedi Deluxe 8-in-1 Personal Pedicure Kit
- 4. Body Toolz Electric Manicure Pedicure Kit
- 3. Ben-Air Professional Finger Toe Nail Care Electric Manicure Kit
- 2. Nail Care Plus Pedicure Set
- 1. PureNails 7 Piece Professional Pedicure Kit
- Which Foot Pedicure Set Should You Buy?
10. PediNova III Foot & Nail Care System
The PediNova III Foot & Nail Care System is a high-performance system that performs pedicures as well as manicures for men and women. It offers a very slim design and Powerful RPMs that are great for trimming and shaping the fingernails as well as the toenails and will also help to smooth out rough skin and calluses on the heels. Each PediNova kit comes with 12 different tools as well as a travel carrying case.
- great for the whole family to use even young children and men.
- provides pedicures as well as manicures.
- helps to smooth calluses, cracks, and dry skin on the heel area.
- may be sold out due to high demand.
- should have power supply for 220V but does not.
- maybe be to powerful for very young ones to use.
9. Beurer MP62 Electric Manicure Pedicure Kit
A great manicure and pedicure set that comes with 10 different attachments and a storage case is the Beurer mp62 electric manicure pedicure kit. It offers LED lighting to make nail trimming and cleaning even easier. The powerful, easy to use attachments are comfortable and very easy to clean.
- offers a bright light for better visibility while trimming and cutting nails.
- comes with attachments as well as a carrying case for even more convenience.
- fast and adjustable speed makes it very easy and fast to use.
- not designed to work in a 220v which is a standard thing in many homes.
- does not include a nail buffer which many people do enjoy having.
- can only be used with adapter not batteries which can sometimes be a hassle.
8. Kemei Electric Pedicure And Callus Remover Set
The electric pedicure and callus remover set not only works to buff dead skin cells but it also helps to remove dry calluses. It works fast and is much safer and more effective than using a regular pumice stone or metal scrape. It offers a great fast speed and quick efficient results for even the driest most calloused skin.
- removes dead calloused skin as well as dry skin to offer smoother softer feet.
- works very fast and results can be seen immediately. Offers even better results over time.
- much safer and more convenient than other tools which can sometimes be a hassle to use.
- may sometimes be sold out due to popular demand.
- mostly just works to remove dry skin cells.
- maybe too small for some people to use comfortably.
7. Rotary Nail File Drill Kit
The rotary nail file drill kit is a lightweight easy to carry drill that offers variable speeds. It is quiet and can be used at home or in the studio. The drill can be used for manicures as well as pedicures and can be used on both natural and artificial nails.
- use on artificial or natural nails making it great for use in the home or in a professional setting.
- offers different variable speeds so that each user can feel comfortable while using it.
- very lightweight making it easy to carry around especially while traveling and on vacation.
- is not rechargeable.
- requires two AA batteries that are not included in the kit.
- may be too powerful for young users.
6. Perfect Feet System 3-in-1 Electric Pedicure Kit
The three in one electric pedicure kit is a great kit that helps to remove calluses as well as smooth dead skin cells. It offers two different speeds and has many foot and nail interchangeable attachments. It is lightweight and very comfortable to use.
- will remove calluses as well as dry skin very easily and quickly for smooth soft results.
- very lightweight and easy-to-use which makes it great for a variety of different people.
- comes with many interchangeable attachments to perform many different tasks.
- since there are only two speeds may take extra time to work.
- no storage bag included.
- not a rechargeable product, must use batteries that are not included.
5. PurePedi Deluxe 8-in-1 Personal Pedicure Kit
The eight in one personal pedicure kit is a great kit for both manicures as well as pedicures. The eight different attachments can be used for a variety of things such as removing corns, removing calluses, buffing the nails, filling the nails and plenty of other things. It offers a cordless comfortable design that is very simple and easy to use.
- can be used for manicures as well as pedicures.
- offers eight different attachments for a variety of uses.
- very simple to use and anyone can use it.
- requires two AA batteries that are not included.
- only includes a high and low setting which may not be powerful enough for some people.
- can not be recharged which can be a bit of an inconvenience.
4. Body Toolz Electric Manicure Pedicure Kit
The Body Toolz Electric manicure pedicure kit is a great kit that is especially great for use on natural nails. It offers eight different tools such as a foot cone, an emery barrel, as well as a nail file and nail buffer. It also offers two bits that may be used on artificial nails.
- especially made for use on natural nails.
- does offer the option to be used on artificial nails.
- can perform a variety of different tasks including filing and buffing.
- only offers one speed which many people may not like.
- not for use on calluses or thick skin.
- may not be powerful enough for some.
3. Ben-Air Professional Finger Toe Nail Care Electric Manicure Kit
The Ben-air professional finger toe nail care electric manicure kit is the perfect kit that offers everything you need for a great at home manicure as well as a pedicure. It is very easy to hold and offers varying speeds. It is great for cutting and clipping toenails and fingernails.
- very easy and comfortable to hold making it very easy to use.
- offers a complete kit of everything you need to perform a manicure or pedicure at home.
- offers many different speeds for varying results.
- only works with the cord, is not rechargeable and does not take batteries.
- a basic model compared to some other models.
- can sometimes be sold out due to its popular demand.
2. Nail Care Plus Pedicure Set
The Nail Care Plus pedicure set is a great tool for natural nails. It is also a great option for those who are suffering from diabetes and foot care related problems. It offers all of the tools needed for removing calluses as well as thick toenails.
It is compact and battery operated which make it very convenient and easy to use. It can be used for pedicures as well as manicures and is a great product for the whole family.
- great for natural nails and also safe for diabetic nails.
- very compact making it easy to carry around and take on trips.
- great product for pedicures as well as manicures.
- requires batteries to use which can sometimes be inconvenient.
- the small compact size may not be good for some.
- may not be powerful enough for some people.
1. PureNails 7 Piece Professional Pedicure Kit
The PureNails 7-piece professional pedicure kit is a great kit that comes with seven interchangeable attachments. It offers attachments for removing corns, calluses as well as offering attachments for cutting the nails, filing the nails, buffing the nails and even shaping the nails.
It offers a bright LED light for better visibility while cutting as well as a long AC cord for the most comfort and convenience.
- very powerful offering two different speeds to choose from.
- long AC adapter making it very easy to use.
- the bright LED light allows for better visibility while filing, cleaning and trimming the nails.
- only works on AC adapters not batteries and is not rechargeable.
- may not be suitable for acrylic nails so be sure to follow all instructions and directions.
- some speeds may be too powerful for some.
Which Foot Pedicure Set Should You Buy?
Although there are many different manicure and pedicure kits on the market these are just 10 of the best kits that are available. Each one offers safe, reliable results. We would recommend the Body Toolz electric manicure pedicure kit.
It is one of the top kits on the market that offers many different attachments for filing, shaping, buffing and cleaning the nails. Not only does it offer an attachment for natural nails but it also offers two bits for artificial nails which is great for at-home use or salon use.
One of the main reasons it is one of the best kits is because it is rechargeable. It does not require long annoying chords that can get in the way and become a hassle. It also does not require buying batteries which can get expensive over time.
It is one of the best manicure pedicure kits on the market. Each and every one of these kits can help you maintain your nail and toenail health right from the convenience of your own home. Check them out if you are looking for ways to help save time as well as money.