As a woman, keeping your face soft, supple, and glowing are all important aspects of feminity. When your skin looks good that typically means it is healthy. What is the best face cream for women? How do we keep our skin healthy? By using great skin creams, of course. Ok, and you should drink lots of water, get plenty of sleep, and stay stress-free, too.
We can’t help you with water intake and sleep but we can help you discover the right face cream that is fit for your female form. This list covers the top 10 very best face creams for women that Amazon has to offer. You’ll be elated by the selection.
Do you have dry skin? Perhaps, oily? Maybe, you’re one of those combination skin-type gals. Whichever type of skin you have you can rest assured that we’ve found a cream for you. There are so many products on the market to choose from and deciding which cream is best for you can be a daunting task.
Factors To Remember When Purchasing a Face Cream
With so many cosmetic products on the market right now, how can you invest in a product that’s right for your goals and skin type? Here are some important considerations to remember throughout your search.
Moisture, heat, and the cold play a significant factor in our skin. Therefore, we suggest considering the weather conditions in your area around the time you purchase a face cream. If it’s winter or the weather is dry, you’ll require a thicker face cream to add moisture back into your face.
However, if it’s summer, thicker moisturizers can lead to breakouts as they clog your pores. Therefore, switch to face creams aimed for the summer months as these provide a thinner layer over your face and also have the added benefit of sun protection to create a barrier on your face from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
You should also research the ingredients combined in your face cream before making a purchase. If you have allergies or sensitive skin, stick to natural, and preferably organic, ingredients as these won’t irritate your face. Plant or fruit extracts can might sound promising, but these ingredients can cause inflammation if you have sensitive spots.
We also recommend trying a tester or applying only a patch of the cream to your face to ensure it’s compatible with your skin type.
Even on miserable days, the sun’s still present and it can damage your skin and increase the aging process. Try to purchase a face cream with an SPF between 30 and 50, especially if you spend a lot of time outdoors.
This doesn’t mean you should switch to a sunscreen instead of face cream, as many products can be thick and sticky on your skin. Sun rays can even reflect from windows, so it’s important that your skin is always protected. Alternatively, you can mix your favorite sunscreen protector in with your face cream to experience the benefits of both products.
Invest in Enriching Vitamins
Don’t let price determine which face you buy, but research the ingredients as these make up the product. In particular, specific vitamins can stimulate collagen production to increase skin-cell turnover and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
One of the top vitamins to look out for is vitamin A, as this has been found to help with wrinkle reduction. You may also require vitamins that gently exfoliate the skin to remove any dead skin cells. In this case, look for synthetic hydroxy acids.
Another to add to your list is vitamin C, as this increases collagen production. However, refrain from using this and vitamin A, as the two ingredients don’t combine together very well, which can affect the results.
The Top 10 Face Creams You Can Buy Right Now
We’ve taken the burden off your shoulders and picked the cream of the crop for you. So, see, we can help you with stress, after all! Sit back, relax, and sift through our top 10 list of face creams for women. We know you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Table of Contents
- Factors To Remember When Purchasing a Face Cream
- The Top 10 Face Creams You Can Buy Right Now
- 10. Honeyskin Organics Face and Body Cream
- 9. Pure Biology Anti-Aging Night Cream
- 8. Night Cream by Olay, Regenerist Night Recovery
- 7. St Ives Collagen Elastin Face Moisturizer
- 6. Burt’s Bees Daily Face Moisturizer
- 5. Herbal Choice Mari Organic Night Cream
- 4. Cougar Beauty Products Snake Venom
- 3. Dr. Andrew Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief
- 2. LilyAna Naturals Face Cream Moisturizer
- 1. JASON Revitalizing Moisturizing Crème
- Which cream is right for you?
10. Honeyskin Organics Face and Body Cream
This face and body cream is a targeted formula for women who are dealing with skin conditions such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema. The formula provides soothing relief for itching, inflamed skin.
Even if you don’t have one of the aforementioned ailments you can still use this cream as the organic nutrient-rich formula hydrates and conditions your skin leaving it soft and young-looking.
This formula is non-greasy and absorbs super fast for an effective treatment.
The price may seem a little high but if you are suffering from a skin condition we think you’ll find the price is just right for how well this cream works.
- Organic formula
- Hydrates and restores the pH balance of the skin including the under eye area
- Cream penetrates to the deepest layers of your skin
- Some reviewers claim the product doesn’t smell the greatest
9. Pure Biology Anti-Aging Night Cream
An amazing cream that works at night while you sleep by deposited ingredients like pure retinol, hyaluronic acid, and Fision wrinkle Fix (a proprietary blend) deep into your skin.
Not only does this cream soothe and nourish the skin but it is known as the strongest non-prescription anti-aging blend on the market.
The formula is meant to hydrate, renew, and defend skin while preventing wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots all while firming and tightening crepey skin.
Fison Wrinkle Fix is a breakthrough formula made to keep skin looking healthy and youthful.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals from the baobab tree otherwise known as “The Tree of Life”
- Silky smooth, non-greasy application
- Has underwent lab tests and clinical trials
- The small amount of retinol in the product BUT is at the strength that is legally allowed before becoming a prescription-only product
- Some users complain of a burning sensation at the application
8. Night Cream by Olay, Regenerist Night Recovery
For years, Olay has been a trusted name in the beauty industry. This product is fragrance-free and made for all skin types.
You’ll love this products specific design to work while you sleep. It sort of gives new meaning to the phrase “beauty rest”.
You’ll love how your face feels when you wake up and the cells of your skin have been hydrated and regenerated through the night.
This quick absorbing cream is designed to penetrate 10 surface layers deep which improve texture and elasticity.
- Rich, super-hydrating formula
- Advanced amino-peptide complex
- Can sting and burn eyes
- Some people have complained that the cream made their skin rough – very small percentage
7. St Ives Collagen Elastin Face Moisturizer
This particular listing is for a 3-pack of St. Ives face cream listed as one of Amazon’s Top Sellers.
This cream has a history of nourishing the skin and feeding it vital nutrients and vitamins. You’ll love how the cream firms your skin while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
When you use St. Ives face cream with renewing collagen and elastin you’ll get smooth, visibly healthy, younger looking skin.
- Enriched formula with collagen and elastin proteins
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not a great product to use under the eyes
- The container may contain BPA material
6. Burt’s Bees Daily Face Moisturizer
Burt’s Bees is well-known for their chemical-free products that are made with integrity. This face cream is no exception. Plus, the formula is fit for folks with sensitive skin.
You’ll find that your face is instantly refreshed and rested after application.
Diminish the look of dark circles and puffiness in just a few moments.
- Ingredients deliver clinically proven all-day moisturization
- Contains high-quality ingredients like cotton extract, shea butter, and aloe
- Gentle enough to use every day
- Some users claim it doesn’t make their face feel moisturized
- Not a great product for people with facial eczema
5. Herbal Choice Mari Organic Night Cream
Herbal choice Organic night cream is chock full of nourishing ingredients that are packed into an Eco-friendly glass container.
The product is 100% natural, free of parabens and preservatives and is dairy, gluten, soy, corn, and GMO-free.
You’ll love how this vegan formula makes your skin feel.
You won’t find any silk protein, fibroin, or sericin in this non-comedogenic formula.
- The organic face cream with ingredients that have integrity
- Plant-based formula – ylang-ylang, calendula flowers, hawthorn berry, etc.
- Packed in a glass container
- Some users claim the product is greasy
- Complaints of the cream not smelling pleasant have been made
4. Cougar Beauty Products Snake Venom
Snake Venom sounds like a fierce product and it is. It fights dry skin, wrinkles, and age spot both day and night making this the perfect combo set for any woman.
This unique formula contains a tripeptide of synthetic snake venom which is meant to rejuvenate tired and aging skin.
Smooth out wrinkles and reduce the appearance of fine lines by reducing the ability of muscle cells to contract.
- A cream for both day and nighttime use
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Not made in the USA
- Must cleanse face before using either product
3. Dr. Andrew Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief
Coming in next is the Dr. Andrew’s Mega-Mushoom skin lotion might be a bit on the pricey side but the reviews for this product are on point.
This lotion is weightless and soothing and leaves skin nourished.
You’ll love the signature ingredients of Hypsizygus Ulmarius, Cordyceps, and Reishi mushrooms, ginger, turmeric, and Holy Basil.
This lovely face cream is fortified with narcissus lily bulb to shield skin against external aggression.
- The product helps repair and defend the skin’s natural barrier
- Free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, and synthetic dyes
- Minimizes redness and helps skin to appear calmers, softer, and stronger
- Very expensive
- Some users claim the scent is not pleasant
2. LilyAna Naturals Face Cream Moisturizer
If you have concerns about your aging skin and want a natural product that will help turn back the hands of time, LilyAna Naturals face cream will do just that.
This cream zaps away crow’s feet, fine lines, and stubborn wrinkles as the proprietary blend help to hydrate and moisturize the delicate facial skin to stop the advancement of aging.
Only the best ingredients are included in this formula such as Rose Distillate, Aloe Vera, Vitamin C & E, Orange Extract and other essential oils and antioxidants leaving you looking youthful and radiant.
Are you worried about chemicals? LilyAna Naturals never puts harmful ingredients into their products.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Some users say the cream smells bad
- A few reviewers claim that the cream needs to be reapplied soon after initial application
1. JASON Revitalizing Moisturizing Crème
Jason is a leader in health and beauty care products and is known for using all-natural ingredients that are free from harmful chemicals.
This 4 oz. the container of face cream is full of wonderful ingredients and includes 5,000 IU revitalizing Vitamin E.
In addition to vitamin E, this cream contains nourishing wheat germ and avocado oil.
The price isn’t so bad, either.
- Not tested on animals
- Free of parabens, phthalates, and harsh sulfates
- Provides deep, long-lasting moisture
- Some users claim the formula is to thick for summertime use
- A few reviewers claim the formula has changed from the original
Which cream is right for you?
Choosing face cream should never be done lightly as a woman’s skin is delicate and sensitive. Your face is the first thing people see when they meet you for the first time. You want to make a great impression with glowing, youthful-looking skin.
We hope you have found a cream that works well for you on our top 10 list. If you prefer a formula that is meant to work it’s magic while you sleep you may want to check out the nighttime creams like Herbal Choice Mari Organic Night Cream and Night Cream by Olay, Regenerist Night Recovery Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer.
Perhaps and day and the nighttime set is more your style. If so, then the Cougar Beauty Products Snake Venom Day & Night Set might be just what you’re looking for.
We really loved the formula and vintage packaging of the LilyAna Naturals Face Cream Moisturizer.
However, we did need to choose a favorite from this list of 10 and after much deliberation, we decided to go with JASON Revitalizing Vitamin E 5,000 IU Moisturizing Crème.
This creme is affordable, made with natural products, and conveniently packaged. The reviews claim great results for all skin types.
We hope you will choose a skin cream from our list that works well for you. Perhaps it’ll be our #1 or something else. You won’t know until you take the plunge, make a purchase, and give one a try.