For many women, having an electric on hand is a big part of their hygienic routine. Back in the day, it was nothing for a woman to grab her man’s razor and take care of business. So what’s the best electric shaver for women?
However, women have different skin then men do. Female skin is softer and more delicate. Male razors and shavers are built and designed to tackle the tough skin and sharp angles of the male physique.
Ladies need shavers that have been engineered towards their needs. So, girls, leave your husband’s razor on the shelf and get yourself an electric shaver that will leave you hair-free and with silky smooth skin.
Electric shavers are great because they save you money in the long term. Instead of repurchasing disposable razors every week, an electric shaver allows you to make a one-time purchase that may even last you a lifetime!
Benefits of Electric Shavers For Women
Before we share the top 10 best electric shavers for women on the market right now, let’s take a look at some of the benefits of these devices and why you should switch your manual shaver for an electric version.
Smoother More Efficient Shave
The greatest benefit is of electric shavers is that they produce a smooth shave by cutting the hair as short as it can be. If you have a higher budget and invest in a reputable brand, you can purchase an electric shaver with a second blade that cuts the hair from the root for an even more effective shave.
No Cuts or Marks
Another benefit is that they provide a clean shave so you’re not left with cuts, scratches, and marks all over your body. Electric shavers reach right down into the hair follicle but achieve this without damaging the surrounding skin as most units come with a protective seal.
Doesn’t Require Water or Products
As manual shavers are sharp, they require water or shaving foam for a closer shave. However, electric shavers are suitable to use without water or any product, making them great for portable use. An electric shaver cuts the hair by using circular movements with its blades, unlike a razor blade that uses friction to trim the hair. This abrasive motion requires a protective barrier, such as shaving cream.
Electric shavers are ideal for people on the go because they can last a long time and easily placed into a travel bag. These personal items are designed for travel and many are battery-powered, making memories even easier to use around the world.
Easy and Convenient To Use
With all these incredible benefits, you’d think that operating an electric shaver could be inconvenient. Thankfully, these units are designed for the everyday woman and are often powered by rechargeable batteries.
Many even allow you to shave on the go because they have such a versatile design.
A Guide To Buying The Best Electric Shaver For You
Not every woman has the same requirements from their electric shaver. That’s why we’ve provided a guide to follow so you can find the perfect shaver for your needs and budget.
Manual Cleaning vs Self-Cleaning and Charging
One of the most recent features of electric shavers is an automatic cleaning and charging system. If you’re stuck for time or regularly use a shaver, this invention is a convenient feature for you.
After you’ve completed your shave, simply place the device into the charging station and it’ll automatically start charging and switch off once the shaver is completely charged. This feature comes at an additional cost, so if you’d prefer to manually clean your shaver, you can save a significant amount of money.
Replacement Blade Heads
The electric shaver might be effective, but is it cost-effective? Before making a purchase, research how much the blade heads cost so you’re not spending a fortune every month.
You may also want to check if you can use various brands to mix-up the results because your skin can change over time.
Ergonomics and Design
Finally, the electric shaver should feel comfortable to hold and operate. If you plan on using it regularly, the last thing you want is severe discomfort after each use.
Consider how long a typical shave usually takes you and the size of your hands so you have the best grip possible. You can also look into designs with support around the shaver if you need one with an excessive grip.
The Top 10 Best Electric Shavers For Women To Buy
With the many women’s electric shavers on the market today it might be hard for you to narrow down a selection. That’s where we come in and choose the top 10 best electric women’s shavers for you.
We have brands like Gillette and Braun on our list plus many more.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the list!
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Electric Shavers For Women
- A Guide To Buying The Best Electric Shaver For You
- The Top 10 Best Electric Shavers For Women To Buy
- 10. Braun silk-epil Women’s Epilator/Shaver
- 9. Panasonic ES2207P Ladies Electric Shaver
- 8. Philips SatinShave Essential Women’s Electric
- 7. ETEREAUTY Women’s Electric Razor
- 6. Remington Smooth & Silky Smooth Glide
- 5. Panasonic ES2216PC Close Curves
- 4. Panasonic’s Multi-Functional Electric Shaver
- 3. T-Antrix Electric Shaver
- 2. Braun Silk-épil FG1100 Women’s Electric Shaver
- 1. JTrim Women’s Electric Shaver
- What electric shaver made it to the top?
10. Braun silk-epil Women’s Epilator/Shaver
This amazing product by Braun works as an epilator and electric shaver dup. It comes with all sorts of attachments to enhance your shaving experience.
You’ll get up to 4-weeks of smooth skin vs. other Braun epilators.
the product comes with innovative MicroGrip tweezer technology with wider, longer, and deeper tweezers that remove hair 4x shorter than when it is waxed.
Feel free to use this device on both wet or dry skin. You can even take it into the bath or shower with you!
Feel free to use this epilator regularly as it is safe and painless.
Comes with 7 extras including a shaver head, a trimmer cap, a high-frequency massage cap, a skin contact cap, a charging stand for an always charged device and a BONUS facial brush!
- Removes hair in one stroke
- Equipped with a SmartLight technology
- Pivoting head adapts to body contours for comfort and efficiency
- Some users claim that using this epilator is painful
9. Panasonic ES2207P Ladies Electric Shaver
This women’s electric shaver is simple and gets the job done. You’ll love the cordless design and durable motor for quick recharging.
The sleek, ergonomic shape fits comfortably in your hand giving you maximum comfort and control while you shave.
This shaver is highly affordable.
Experience the wet and dry shave options and use this immersible shaver in the shower and bathtub. It’s perfect for legs, underarms, and the bikini area.
The three floating heads allow for a clean, smooth shaving and trimming experience. You’ll find the pop-up trimmer to be quite convenient.
- Hypo-allergenic razor blades
- Compact, space-saving shaver charger
- Leaves shaved skin irritation-free
- One user claims that the shaver “does not cut well”
- Another buyer said that the shaver was painful to use
8. Philips SatinShave Essential Women’s Electric
Use this electric shaver on both wet or dry skin. The device is cordless so you have the ability to use it anywhere. Shave your legs and other body parts quickly and easily with less irritation than a disposable razor.
This shaving system is safe and effective and is equipped with hypoallergenic foil blades. The foil helps protect the skin from nicks and cuts.
Feel free to use your favorite gel or foam when using this electric razor as it can be used in the shower or tub.
- Compact, ergonomic design
- Great for travel
- Can also be powered by batteries
- User says this shaver is great for teens but not good for tackling adult woman hair
7. ETEREAUTY Women’s Electric Razor
This elegant women’s electric shaver is a 4-in-1 device that has 4 interchangeable heads to meet all of your shaving needs. Comfortably shave your arms, legs, armpits, face, and bikini area with ease.
This 100% waterproof razor can be used both wet or dry. You can even use soap or shaving foam with it!
The product even includes a facial cleanser brush. Just pop it up and gently massage your face while removing dirt, makeup, and impurities.
Check out what the manufacturer has to say about this rechargeable electric shaver, “No batteries to replace and uses low voltage so it’s safe around water. Note: Please allow to charge for eight hours or more before your first use”.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
- Comes with 6 different components
- Perfect for use on all areas of the body
- A reviewer claims that only 2 of the 4 heads work
- Another user claims the shaver isn’t great for getting a close shave
6. Remington Smooth & Silky Smooth Glide
Remington is known for their amazing products and this women’s shaver is no exception to the rule. Equipped with smooth glide technology, enjoy the new open blade cutting system that allows for hair and shaving creams to easily pass through the foils and reach the blades. The end result? A smooth, silky shave!
The foils on the blades are hypoallergenic and never leave hair behind. The 4-blade-shaver really gets the job done.
Check out what the manufacturer says about the Optimal Angle Head, “Shaving blades are positioned so that foils stay flush to the skin for a close, comfortable shave”.
- Flex Dual-Sided Trimmer
- Lift Logic Foils allow for the shaving of all hair lengths
- Designed to comfortably shave over the contours of a woman’s body
- A reviewer claims that the razor is “not the easiest to use”
- Complaints that the razor stops working after only a few uses
5. Panasonic ES2216PC Close Curves
This gorgeous ladies shaver uses four independently floating heads to move smoothly over the contours of your body while providing a close and comfortable shave to legs, armpits, and the bikini area.
You’ll love the pivot action of the shaver head. Feel free to use this shaver on both wet or dry skin. You can even use it with your favorite shaving cream, gel, or foam.
The device comes with an attachable bikini trimmer that snaps right onto the head. This attachment is capable of removing long, stray hairs on any part of the body.
This device is easy to use, clean, and recharge.
- The durable battery is built into the razor and charges overnight
- Comes with an AC adapter/charger
- The slim and compact design makes this razor perfect for travel
- One reviewer claims that the shaver doesn’t shave your hair but rather “pull it out”
- Another buyer claims the shaver misses a lot of hair
4. Panasonic’s Multi-Functional Electric Shaver
Panasonic’s Multi-functional women’s electric shaver and epilator with high-performance dual-speed motor and four snap-on attachments for easy hair removal in the comforts of your home! You’ll feel like you just left the beauty spa.
Check out what the manufacturer says this shaver set includes, “The Panasonic epilator includes a Shaver Head with hypo-allergenic blades and foil for hair removal on sensitive skin and a pop-up trimmer to capture stray hairs and shape bikini areas; a Bikini Comb neatly and gently trims the bikini area”.
You’ll enjoy the convenience of the versatile wet/dry shaving experience. Shave in the shower or tub with ease and comfort.
- Pivoting epilator head conforms to the unique contours of the female body
- Epilators and shavers are 100% washable
- Shaver comes with a built-in LED light
- A bit pricey
3. T-Antrix Electric Shaver
This little shaver is super cute and perfect for tossing into your beauty bag when traveling. it’s small, lightweight, and compactable.
You’ll love this multi-use shaver because it provides a close and comfortable shave for your arms, legs, armpits, and bikini area. You can even use it on your face.
The device is waterproof and can be safely be used in the shower or tub.
- Cordless and can easily be recharged
- Safely and gently removes hair
- Provides a painless shave
- Cleaning the blades isn’t possible with this particular shaver
- Some users claim it doesn’t provide a close enough shave
2. Braun Silk-épil FG1100 Women’s Electric Shaver
This is a fun little electric shaver. It’s meant for touching up the smaller areas of your body such as the eyebrows, upper lip, and bikini line.
You can even use this shaver to style your eyebrows into a tidy shape as well as the bikini area. The slim shape of the shaver is designed to give you precise lines, shapes, and contours.
The product comes with 2 trimming combs that are ideal for trimming hairs to a nice uniform length.
- Provides a close shave without irritation
- Equipped with a precision head for achieving accurate shave styles
- A user claims the shaver stopped working after the third use
1. JTrim Women’s Electric Shaver
The JTrim Women’s Electric Shaver is simple, sleek and affordable.
This powerful little gadget has been designed to meet the needs of the contoured female body leaving you with a close, smooth shave.
Cordless Rechargeable 110V-240V With US Plug 1 Year warranty.
This high-quality shaver never pulls hair and gives you a painless shaving experience
- Provides a close and smooth shave to the underarm area
- Comes with a little brush for cleaning the razor head
- Leaves the skin on the legs smooth and soft
- Easy to use
- Some users say it doesn’t work so well on the bikini area
- One reviewer claimed that the shaver did indeed pull her hair
What electric shaver made it to the top?
Shaving your legs and other body hair is an important part of almost all female beauty care. We want a close shave that leaves us hairless and smooth. Finding the right razor is a key step in this process.
We hope you’ve enjoyed looking over our top 10 list of electric women’s shavers. Whether you are looking for something small and targeted or an all-over body shaver, we are confident you’ll find what you need on our list.
We chose the JTrim Women’s Electric Shaver as our top pick because it is affordable, simple, and the reviews on it are great. If you’re looking for something without a lot of frills, we highly recommend you choose this shaver.
Whatever you decide to go with we are sure you’ll be happy with your selection!