The Bluetooth portable speakers you use are there to help you get the most out of your phone or tablet. You want to play music or the radio from these locations, but you cannot always wear headphones. You can solve that problem for yourself pretty easily when you invest in a good Bluetooth device.
The best Bluetooth device will help you make sure that you have the music flowing at any time, and the speaker will give you crystal clear sound it is a new product.
Bluetooth speakers come in a few different styles that you need to try to see which will work for you. You can pick out something that is small and portable, or you can go with something that will sit in the middle of your home or your office.
Factors To Consider When Buying a Bluetooth Speaker
Finding the best Bluetooth speaker for you might seem difficult with so many different options and designs on the market, but we’ve got an easy-to-follow guide to help you during your search.
It’s essential that portable speakers have a respectable battery life so you can keep the party going until you decide to stop. Thankfully, most Bluetooth speakers can last up to 10 hours before they need charging.
Consider how often you’ll use your speaker, and if you like the volume loud, this will impact the battery life, too. When you’ve found some suitable speakers for you, research how long the devices take to fully recharge so you’re not without the speaker for an entire day.
Is it important that you can carry the speaker from room to room with no inconvenience? Or are you content with a stationery option? To reach the right decision for you, consider where you’ll play the speaker and if you plan to move it around so everyone can hear it.
Perhaps you’ll keep the speaker in your gym specifically to use while working out, or maybe you’d like to use it in the gym, the bedroom and your office. If so, you’ll need a lightweight design that’s convenient for this. Bear in mind though, smaller, lighter designs don’t produce as loud a volume.
Durability and Waterproof
Do you plan on playing the Bluetooth speaker outside near the pool or perhaps in an environment where rain could come into contact with the device? If so, it’s best to search for a waterproof model to protect your speaker.
Having a durable speaker is more efficient than one that easily breaks. If you’re searching for additional protection in case you accidentally drop your speaker, look for robust materials other than plastic.
Obviously, you’ll want a speaker that has exceptional quality, so we recommend looking at customer reviews before making your final decision. If you wish to have your music loud, you don’t want the quality to become distorted, so research the maximum decibels the speaker can handle.
We also recommend considering the main purpose of the speaker. Is it to listen to music? For conference calls? Or perhaps listening to movies? Its use will determine the sound quality and effects you need. For example, a speaker needs to produce high-quality, clear vocals if you plan to use it for conference calls. If you like listening to rap or hip-hop music, it’s important that the bass is thick to enhance your music.
The Top 10 Best Bluetooth Speakers To Buy
Each of the 10 on this list will be very nice for you, but you need to be sure you have picked the one you think you will actually use. Doing anything less will be a waste of your time and money.
You will save yourself a lot of headaches when you pick the right speaker, and you can set up the speaker in a way that works for you. Also remember that you can compare until you come to a conclusion that provides you with the right speaker with the right features. Below are the top 10 best bluetooth speakers in 2019 for quality sound.
Table of Contents
- Factors To Consider When Buying a Bluetooth Speaker
- The Top 10 Best Bluetooth Speakers To Buy
- 10. DKnight MagicBox II Bluetooth 4.0 Portable Wireless speaker
- 9. JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 8. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker
- 7. Amazon Tap – Alexa-Enabled Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 6. DKnight Big MagicBox Bluetooth 4.0 Portable Wireless speaker
- 5. JBL Charge 2+ Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 4. Ion Audio iPA77 Tailgater Portable Bluetooth PA Speaker
- 3. JBL Charge 2+ Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 2. Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 2 Wireless Speaker System
- 1. Bluetooth Speakers TaoTronics Boom X Stereo 20W Speaker
- Which Bluetooth Speaker Should You Buy?
10. DKnight MagicBox II Bluetooth 4.0 Portable Wireless speaker
The DKnight is a great device that will help you place phone calls and listen to anything you want in one place. The block design that comes in black and blue will be fun to look at, and you get a microphone that allows you to place calls at the same time. You can talk to anyone on this device, or you can set it up in a place where it will be easy to hear.
- The device is good for hearing calls
- The device is solid and offers good sound
- The device will look interesting on your meeting table or in your office
- The device might be too big for your purposes
- It only connects as a single device without others
9. JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
The JBL Flip 3 is really nice because you can tip it on its side and hide it anywhere. You can place it in the middle of your conference table, or you can hide it in your office while you listen to music.
The choice is yours, and you need to make sure that you try the color you want the most. You get the colors you always wanted, and you also get the incredible JBL sound you are used to.
- You can pick any color you want
- You can hide this device easily
- You still get the good JBL sound
- The device still might be too big for you
- You might not like the bright colors
8. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker
Bose also has a pretty long history of giving you the kinds of sound you are used to. You can get the color you want, but the Bose is smaller than normal. The Bose will help you hear everything clearly, but it is smaller so that you can hide it better.
You can connect to Bluetooth when you want to, and you also need to remember that it will be able to hold up to all the punishment that it gets. Every Bose devices come with a warranty, and this one even works with phone calls.
- Bose sound quality is the best in the industry
- Bose speakers will hold up to severe stress
- The speaker is still smaller than its rivals
- You might not like its colors
- You might want something that is made for phone calls
7. Amazon Tap – Alexa-Enabled Portable Bluetooth Speaker
This is one speaker that is very simple to use. We like it because you can easily tap it to turn it on and off. You can talk to people on the phone on it, and you can tap to get back to the music if that is what you want.
Just make sure that you have it set up in a place where it is easy to reach. The tactile management style of this speaker makes it a lot more fun to use, and you also will be able to sync it with other Amazon devices if you want.
- Much simpler to use
- One touch to get everything done
- Syncs with other Amazon devices
- Might need more options for you
- The speakers are not the best in the industry
6. DKnight Big MagicBox Bluetooth 4.0 Portable Wireless speaker
The DKnight that you get in the MagicBox format is a lot more fun to use because it is so much more speaker for your money. The device still connects using the Bluetooth technology, but it also helps that you have all the chunky buttons on the top of the speaker.
It is just one cylinder that you can place anywhere, and it will blast anything you want from the calls and the music you like. You can take calls on it, and it will hide easily in its black color.
- The simple buttons are easy to use
- The black color is easy to hide
- The cylindrical design looks good in all settings
- You might want something that is sleeker
- You might not want something that is so complex
5. JBL Charge 2+ Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
This is the perfect rechargeable speaker that you can take outside because it has the waterproof body that makes it look like it can stand anything. You also have to remember that you will have the simple connection through Bluetooth, and there are just a couple buttons to use on the device. You can take this outside any time, and it will sit there unscathed until you are ready to bring it inside.
- The device is simple and durable
- The device has the JBL sound quality
- The device is easy to connect
- The color might be too bold for inside use
- The chunky design might not be professional enough for you
4. Ion Audio iPA77 Tailgater Portable Bluetooth PA Speaker
The Ion Audio is more like an amp than a normal speaker. You will connect to it just the way you would any other Bluetooth speaker, but you will not set it up like other speakers.
It looks like you brought out your own amp, and all the controls are right there on the device. It can be used outside, or it can be brought inside when you like the rock and roll design.
- The device has a unique design
- The controls are all on the outside of the device
- It is big enough to give you a lot of power
- The design might be too informal for some places
- It might be too big for you
3. JBL Charge 2+ Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
The JBL Charge 2+ splashproof is another speaker that you can take outside, and it will help you when you need something that can sit outside all day at a party. This is a much more hefty device, but you still get the simple controls and the microphone for phone calls.
You can bring it inside if you want to, but it will work best outside when you are setting up the sound for your next event.
- The device is perfect for outdoor use
- It has the solid frame you need with JBL sound
- The device will give you a big range and take phone calls
- You might not want something made for the outdoors
- The device might be too chunky for you
2. Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 2 Wireless Speaker System
This is a rechargeable battery speaker that comes in the shape of a disc that you can set up anywhere. It honestly looks great because it will fit in an office or conference room, and you can charge the battery and move it anywhere.
You get very good quality, and it will work when you have to take phone calls with the group. This is the classiest of all the speakers on the list by far.
- The device is beautiful
- You can recharge the battery easily
- You can move it anywhere you want
- The device might be too modern for you
- The device might be too big for you to use practically
1. Bluetooth Speakers TaoTronics Boom X Stereo 20W Speaker
This is a special Bluetooth speaker that comes with the sub woofer you need for real performance. This was designed just for good music, and you will get all the bass you need from just one small speaker.
It has been designed to make it easier for you to get the sound you want without making it look too informal.
- You get the sub woofer right on top
- You get a simple rectangular design
- You can connect through Bluetooth to any device
- The sub woofer might not be necessary
- It might be too powerful
Which Bluetooth Speaker Should You Buy?
We prefer the JBL Charge 2+ because it will help you have a nice time with the splash proof body and its very nice design that keeps it out of the way. You do not want to have something that is too obvious, and the JBL gives you some of the best speaker sound you will ever hear along with the fact that the device has a body that can hold up to all the things that you are going to do to it. You also should try out the Bose because they have the same kind of track record for sound quality and design.
You have a lo of options at your disposal, and you should definitely go online and try the one that you think will work the best for you. Choosing between the Bose and the JBL is never a bad thing, and both will help you hear all your music and radio in safety. They re very difficult to damage, and they sound better than the competition. Order online today to find out for yourself.