You may use a number of tools on your work sites, and you must have a look at many different items that will help you when you are working.
You will find it quite easy to use an air hammer when you are managing a large industrial site, and you must purchase an air hammer that is worth your time and money.
You may select any of the ten on this list, and you will find each of them does the job quite well.
You will notice there are many different things you may do with an air hammer when you have selected something that is versatile, and you may set your employees to work far more easily when you have access to a proper air hammer.
Below are the top 10 best air hammers on the market in 2019.
Table of Contents
- 10. Performance Tool M668 Heavy Duty Air Hammer
- 9. PowRyte Basic 100115 Short Stroke Air Hammer
- 8. Chicago Pneumatic CP7150 Air Hammer
- 7. Astro Pneumatic Tool 4980 0.498” Shank Super Duty Air Hammer
- 6. AIRCAT 5200-A-T Stroke Low Vibration Composite Air Hammer
- 5. Kobalt Air Hammer
- 4. Capri Tools 32070 Air Hammer
- 3. DEWALT DWMT70785 Air Chisel Hammer
- 2. Sunex SX243 HD 250MM Long Barrel Air Hammer
- 1. Ingersoll Rand Air Hammer 114GQC
- Which Air Hammer Should You Buy?
10. Performance Tool M668 Heavy Duty Air Hammer
The Performance Tool heavy duty air hammer is quite a revelation in that it has five different chisels to choose from. You may use this device to ensure that you have enough power to knock down anything that is in your way, and you will find it easy to change between all five chisels.
Each chisel has its own power rating and they are shaped differently to ensure that you may get into anything that must be knocked down easily.
- Easy to use
- Has just enough power to work any job
- Has five chisels to choose from
- May be too large for your jobs
- You may not need all the chisels
- You may want something with less power
9. PowRyte Basic 100115 Short Stroke Air Hammer
You may choose the PowRyte when you are searching for an air hammer with a short stroke that will work in the smaller situations you are tasked with. You cannot use an air hammer with a long stroke on every job you have, and you may be in danger of causing damage if you do not have a shorter stroke on at least one of your air hammers.
This device will give you just enough power to complete your work, and you will avoid the awkward moments when you realize your air hammer is simply too powerful.
- The short stroke is helpful on small jobs
- The device is priced well for smaller companies
- You may use this device in lieu of larger air hammers
- You may not get enough power from this device
- You may need a long stroke for big jobs
- You may not find it helpful if you work only on big jobs
8. Chicago Pneumatic CP7150 Air Hammer
This is the standard device used in the industry, and you will find it much easier to use than many others on the list. It has been made to operate with ease, and it was created with the simplest jobs in-mind.
You may change the speed on this air hammer easily, and it is just large enough to manage most jobs. You may purchase this device when you need only one air hammer for your business, and it will serve you well in all cases.
- The device is a standard in the industry
- It offers enough power for most jobs
- It will be easy to learn to use
- You may need something with more settings
- You may need something with more power
- You may require something with a longer or shorter stroke
7. Astro Pneumatic Tool 4980 0.498” Shank Super Duty Air Hammer
The Astro Pneumatic air hammer is a specific device with a specific shank that allows for changing into multiple different chisels. You may purchase a large set of shanks where needed, and you will find it quite simple to use the shanks when you encounter particular jobs.
There are quite a few people who will find this device helpful as they may change between chisels easily, and it will offer enough power to complete the majority of jobs you are on.
- The air hammer will work on most jobs easily
- You may change the chisels easily
- You will receive enough power for each chisel style
- You may need something with less chisel options
- You may require more power
- You may find this device too complex to use every day
6. AIRCAT 5200-A-T Stroke Low Vibration Composite Air Hammer
The Aircat is an excellent device when you need to be as quiet as possible while working. There are quite a few people who are demanding that your work crew be as quiet as possible, and you will simply find it too difficult to mask the sound of a standard air hammer.
You may choose the Aircat because it comes with a low vibration motor that is much quieter. You may use this device when you are in a quiet area, or you may use it when there is quite a lot of sensitive equipment around.
- The device is one of the quietest in the industry
- Low vibrations are much safer for everyone
- The short stroke helps you work on small jobs
- The device may be too small for your needs
- You may need higher vibrations for the jobs you do
- You may need a long stroke for larger jobs you are put on
5. Kobalt Air Hammer
The Kobalt has been used in many places in construction because it is one of the simpler models to use. You may change between any of the four chisels on the device, and you will find them easy to change when you are switching between jobs.
The jobs you do with the Kobalt air hammer will move quickly, and you will notice that your work is done faster on the whole. You will save quite a lot of time with this device, and you will avoid confusion with the simple shank design where the chisels are changed.
4. Capri Tools 32070 Air Hammer
Capri Tools has created a similar air hammer with four chisels, and you may change the four chisels as much as you like. There are many people who will find it easy to use this device when they are not in need of an air hammer every day.
You may store this device away when you are waiting on your next big job, and you may change out the chisels when it is time to get back to work.
- The device is simple to use
- The device will offer enough power for most jobs
- You may change the chisels easily
- The device may not be strong enough for your jobs
- You may need more versatility
- You may not need something that is so complex
3. DEWALT DWMT70785 Air Chisel Hammer
The Dewalt is a perfect device when you are going on a large construction job where the air hammer plays a large part in what you are doing. You may choose Dewalt because you know that it will last for many years, and it will help you on jobs large and small.
Someone who is using the device every day will find that it does not change the way it operates when the jobs become complicated, and the chisels may be changed when needed. There are quite a few jobs that may be done using the chisel hammer, and it may be counted on for many years as a result.
- The Dewalt will last for many years
- You may complete any job with just one air hammer
- The chisels are simple to change when needed
- You may not need something with so many options
- You may need a low vibration air hammer
- You may need a short stroke air hammer
2. Sunex SX243 HD 250MM Long Barrel Air Hammer
You may use the Sunex when you need more power in a smaller package, and you will find this is a lovely air hammer when you have many jobs to power through in a short period of time.
You may power on this device any time you like, and you will find it quite simple to use the air hammer when i is time, and you will notice that you may get your work done in short order simply because this long barrel air hammer will do all the jobs you could ever be asked to do.
- Sunex has a long history of durability
- You may use this device on any job because of the long barrel
- The device will offer more than enough power for all your jobs
- The device may be too powerful for you
- You may not need a long barrel on certain jobs
- You may want something that is not as complicated
1. Ingersoll Rand Air Hammer 114GQC
The Ingersoll Rand air hammer is last on the list because it is one of the most-powerful and striking in the field. You may use this device on every job you take, and it will help you get all your work done in a timely manner. Imagine how much time and energy you will save when you are using a better air hammer.
- It is easy to use on all jobs
- It will stand up to a lot of punishment
- It will be easy to manage and maintain
- You may not need something so substantial
- You may need a smaller device
- You may need a low vibration device
Which Air Hammer Should You Buy?
You may use any of the devices on this list quite easily, and you will find it simple to ensure that you are working efficiently on your site. You may purchase the Dewalt because it is known throughout the industry for its durability, or you may choose the Ingersoll Rand because it has a reputation for being the perfect industrial machinery company.
You are buying for the reliability of the device, and you must choose one that will hold up to all the world you must do. Allow yourself a look through each air hammer, and you will find at least one works for you.