I’m all about comfort foods. Whether it’s a stew, roast, soup, or casserole, those hearty foods fill me right up and make my day just a little bit better. When I was younger, I craved grilled cheese sandwiches.
The buttered toast and melty cheese held a special place in my heart. It quickly became one of my favorite sandwiches to eat on a cold, winter day.
Now that I’m all grown-up, I still get a taste for grilled cheese sandwiches every now and then. But when the craving occurred last week, I decided to switch it up a bit. Instead of the usual sliced bread and American cheese, I opted for something totally different.
This Three Cheese Garlic Pull Apart Bread is like the adult version of grilled cheese, in appetizer form! The name just about says it all: warm bread, topped with a mixture of herbs and cheeses, then baked to perfection.
Of course, it’s totally acceptable to eat this Three Cheese Garlic Pull Apart Bread for dinner (not that I did that, or anything), but it works even better to serve at a party or get-together. And since the holidays are upon us, you’ll have the perfect excuse to whip up this dish!
Everyone will love pulling apart this bread, filled with cheesy goodness and oozing with flavor.
And the best part about this Three Cheese Garlic Pull Apart Bread is that it’s so easy to make! There’s no waiting for the dough to rise or mixing of numerous ingredients.
This plate of carb-loaded deliciousness is made in one pan and will be ready in just 25 minutes. Can’t get much better than that!
To make this bread, you’ll use a can of refrigerated biscuit dough. I used Pilsbury Grand’s biscuits, but feel free to use whatever you have in your kitchen.
Cut each biscuit in half, roll into a ball, and coat the dough in a butter mixture of garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Place each biscuit into a round pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Next, top with some cheddar, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses. Pop it in the oven and breathe in the smell of the seasoned bread. Once the bread has turned golden brown and the cheese has melted, it’s ready to be devoured!
One bite and this Three Cheese Garlic Pull Apart Bread will become your new favorite comfort food. With a mixture of butter, herbs, and three cheeses, this bread will wow even the pickiest of eaters.
And besides the incredible taste, it looks amazing, too. No one will guess this appetizer took you just minutes to prepare. Ssshhh it will be our little secret!
So the next time you’re looking for an easy and deliciously cheesy, comfort food appetizer, try out this Three Cheese Garlic Pull Apart Bread! Filled with mouthwatering ingredients and ready in no time, this will be the hit of the party!
- 2 cans (16.3 ounces) Pilsbury Grand's Homestyle Biscuits
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly spray a 9 inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt butter and add in garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Cut each biscuit piece in half and roll into a ball.
- Dip each biscuit piece into butter mixture, ensuring it is entirely coated with butter mixture.
- Place into pie pan.
- Top with Parmesan, mozzarella, and cheddar cheesed.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 22-25 minutes or until biscuits are firm and dough is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.