The yoga straps that you get for your mat are very important because they need to be perfect for you and your body. You are going to class to make sure that you can look and feel good, but you have no chance of that if you are using something that is not suited for you at all.
Consider for a moment what it will be like to get the right kind of mat going, and then remember that you can lay out the mat as it falls off your shoulder.
You want to pick the one that you know will feel good, and you need to pick the one that you think will fit your body. A lot of people will miss this part because they think that they can just buy anything.
You have to get something that you know will work, and you need to put some effort into purchase process. You need to feel comfortable when you go to class, and you have to remember that you have better options when you read the whole list.
Below we have reviewed the top 10 best yoga straps in the market in 2017.
Table of Contents
- 10. Fit Spirit Fitness Exercise Yoga Strap
- 9. Gaiam Yoga Strap
- 8. Peace Yoga Exercise Strap
- 7. Peace Yoga Stretching Exercise Strap
- 6. Clever Yoga Mat Strap Sling
- 5. FitLifestyleCo Yoga Strap
- 4. Clever Yoga Strap
- 3. Sport2People Stretch Out Strap
- 2. OPTP Stretch Out Strap
- 1. Yoga EVO Elastic Stretching Strap
- Which Yoga Strap Should You Buy?
10. Fit Spirit Fitness Exercise Yoga Strap
The Fit Spirit exercise yoga strap is perfect because it is a cotton strap that will fold up when you need it to. It is one of those soft straps that will feel like an old belt, and it will help you when you need something that you can just tug easily.
You need to know that you can yank on it and get it to the right length. That is what this strap does for you, and it will sit out of your any other time.
- This is a soft strap that is easy to tighten
- This is a soft strap that you can hook to your mat easily
- This strap does not have any buckles
- The strap might not be stiff enough for you
- The strap might not have the right color
9. Gaiam Yoga Strap
The Gaiam yoga strap is a standard in the industry because it is very reliable and nice to look at. It is a very soft fabric that you will enjoy when you are walking with your mat, and you do not have to worry about anything other than the kinds of poses you will do in class.
This strap works with all their mats, and it helps you to be sure that you have something that will support you as you make your way to class. The mat is stable, and your shoulder is free of tension.
- This strap is soft and very easy to use
- You can adjust it without any problem
- It will work really well for you when you have a Gaiam mat
- You might want something bigger
- You might want better color options
8. Peace Yoga Exercise Strap
The Peace Yoga strap will work great when you know for sure that you need to get something that will be easy on your hands. You are picking up this strap every day to figure out how you will get to yoga, and you do not have to worry about it tearing up your hands.
Remember that this is a lot easier than just having to haul around the mat with your two hands leaving you no way to do anything else.
- The strap is easy to get on your mat
- The strap will not tear up your hands when you are using it
- You can make it fit to any length you need
- You might want something wider
- You might want something with a buckle
7. Peace Yoga Stretching Exercise Strap
This is a much thinner strap that you will enjoy when you want to be as minimalist as possible. You probably do not know how to get your mat to and from class without carrying it around and feeling like it is bulky, but you can fix most of your problems when you get this thin strap.
It will set up right on your shoulder, and you will notice that it feels just as nice as any other strap on the market.
- The strap is much thinner for those who need comfort
- It will fit to any mat where you need some help
- The strap is a nice color for carrying your mat
- The strap might be too thin for you
- The strap might be the wrong color for you
6. Clever Yoga Mat Strap Sling
This is a simple sling that fits on both sides of your mat, and you just pull it off when you are at the study. This is one of the more simple options you have, and you should be sure that you have taken the time to get the mat on your shoulder before you leave the house.
Someone who has taken their time to get the right sling will be able to take many trips to the studio without worrying about how they will carry their mat. You are simplifying your life with this device.
- This is a simple sling that anyone can use on any mat
- This sling will be a lot simpler to get on your shoulder
- It pulls right off the mat when you are done
- This might be too simplistic for you
- You might want something that hooks on
5. FitLifestyleCo Yoga Strap
This is a durable strap that will help you when you want to get some stretch out of the strap. You want to be sure that it will flex some on your shoulder when you are carrying your mat, and you can do very well to use this one because it has the D ring that you can use to adjust everything.
You want to be able to stride to the studio without any problem, and the only way to do that is to use this strap today.
- The soft fabric is perfect for someone who needs some stretch
- The fabric will make you feel a lot better
- You can carry any mat with this strap
- You might want something wider
- You might want something with no stretch
4. Clever Yoga Strap
This is a much darker strap, but it will help you adjust and wrap it around any kind of mat you have. You get to take that mat to the studio, and you need to make sure that you have something that you will be happy with.
It could be a long trip to the studio, and you should remember that you can get something that is going to make it much easier for you to get to the class. You can lay out your mat right there, and you should remember that you have a chance to get your mat on the ground for the next class.
- This is a very simple strap anyone can use
- The dark color will help you when that is what you need
- You can adjust with the rings easily
- This might not be the right color
- It might be too thick for you
3. Sport2People Stretch Out Strap
This is a very special yoga strap that you can use for a lot of different exercises because it was made with slots that will do this for you. You will get a lot more out of this strap because of the way that it was made, and you should remember that you can carry the mat with it.
This is a lot more simple than just using a basic strap, and you should be sure that you have figured out how it will fit on the mat that you take to class.
- This is a very good exercise strap that you can use
- It will care your mat to and from class all that you want
- The mat will roll out at any time when you are ready
- The strap might not work for your class
- You might want something shorter
2. OPTP Stretch Out Strap
This stretch out strap will come to you in one piece, and you can use it before every class because it will give you some resistance without being too intense. There are a lot of people who will notice that they can use this to make their next class fun, and you should be sure that you have strapped it to your mat to carry it to class. You will get a lot of function, and you will be able to use it every time you get to class.
- This strap is very simple to use before class
- The strap will carry your mat for you
- You can get it attached to any mat
- The strap might be too long
- The strap might be too thin for your liking
1. Yoga EVO Elastic Stretching Strap
This strap comes with the most obvious foot and hand holds, and it will be great for carrying your mat to your class. You need to make sure that you have a way of carrying your mat, and you also need to be sure that you have figured out how you will use it when you get to class. Get your body in shape, and you will roll the mat to get into a class that you love.
- The strap has the best hand and foot holds for stretching
- The strap will be easy to get on your shoulder
- The strap looks great when you are carrying your mat
- You might want something less obvious
- The strap might be too short
Which Yoga Strap Should You Buy?
The strap that you pick out has to take you to a place that will help you get to and from class without any problem. Most people have issues with their mats when they do not have a strap or pick the one that you think will be the most comfortable.
That means that you will be able to get it on the mat quickly, and you know that it will feel good before you make your way to class. You need to have something that prevents you from just holding the mat under your arm as you walk to class, and we would go with the Yoga EVO Stretching Strap for the best general fit.