I think the single most important aspect in life is music that is a part of everyone’s daily life. This is regardless of what a person’s favorite genre happens to be. And with ever growing technology ear buds have become just as important then music itself.
Ear buds give you the ability to listen to music wherever you are without bothering anyone. Famous celebrities have made wireless ear buds so popular that everybody would like to know how much and what brands are the best. What makes this idea so great is the hand free experience of having music that is no longer plugged into a device.
While searching the internet for your very own wireless ear buds you may find yourself overwhelmed and unsure of what you’re looking for. There are several factors when considering wireless ear buds. First you may want to find a design that best suits you and then go for the description and what they offer.
It is also best to look at customer reviews of the product. You should research products and be totally confident and comfortable with the wireless product you have chosen, so you’re not disappointed.
So the question you should be asking is what are the top 10 best ear buds in 2016 on the market? Well let’s take a look at the best brands with pros and cons.
Table of Contents
- 10. NuForce BE6 Superior Sounding Wireless Bluetooth Earphones
- 9. Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless with Active Noise Cancellation
- 8. Monster Inspiration Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones
- 7. Beats Executive Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 6. Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones
- 5. SoundMAGIC E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones
- 4. Photive PH-BTE70 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- 3. Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 Wireless Hi-Fi Earbud Headphones
- 2. Jabra SPORT PULSE Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds
- 1. Jaybird X2 Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Which Wireless Earbuds Should You Buy?
10. NuForce BE6 Superior Sounding Wireless Bluetooth Earphones
It comes with non-stop music and calls that you can have for up to six hours straight at a time. The inline remote can switch through tracks, and engage in Siri.
They are very elegant in style and come with two different sets of ear buds that go with your activities. The sound is extremely impressive and the bass is not overpowering. No matter what activity they are also water resistant and come with warranties.
• Light, attractive, and has great sound quality
• Cable between buds doesn’t make noise if caught on close
• And no static sound from magnets
• Only last five hours when played straight
• Takes over two hours to charge back up
• The thick buds may not be suitable for everyone
9. Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless with Active Noise Cancellation
Are the newest upgrade in the series with the latest improvements to make this one better then the first as far as technology. The Bluetooth itself is 4.0 with aptX it this headset a near-flawless wireless connection.
That has an exceptionally long lasted battery life of 22 hours at a time. The ear cups are lined with thick memory foam pads with soft leather on the outside that makes them a comfy set. A simple control center for the buttons is located on the right ear bud.
Momentum does have noise cancellation technology from outside annoyances. The sound is exceptionally well you can also control the songs and how you want the music to be played. Say for example if there is an electric guitar solo and you want it to come out more, you have the ability to do so.
• Vast dimensional soundstage
• Impressive battery life
• Near-flawless battery life
• Very pricey
• Bass is extremely heavy on occasion
8. Monster Inspiration Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones
Has exceptional music reproduction and has noise cancellation so you will only hear the music. The set is really easy to use and the battery will last for 40 hours at a time. You can also personalize your own unique look through interchangeable headbands.
The headphones themselves have super comfortable ear cushions that can be used for long trips or hours at a time. It also comes with control talk with a mic for your outgoing and incoming calls.
These headphones also come with an inline remote for easy access to your Apple and Android devices. Monster offers plenty of help and support and comes with a one year warranty from damage and defects.
• They offer rich sound with great detail and punchy bass
• They come with three detachable headphone cables, and an extra headband
• It has microphone options for Apple and Android devices
• Compared to others it a fairly bulky headset
• They are considered a bit pricey
7. Beats Executive Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones
These lets you bounce to the beat of your favorite tunes. They are lightweight and have noise-cancellation technology to give you a great sound. The headphones reproduce clear highs, deep bass, and sonically great sounds. These headphones by Dre were made for people you love the travel whether it’s by car or plane.
With these headphones they use battery powered noise cancellation to deliver all your music without any interruptions. It includes two AAA batteries, 3.5 mm audio cables, ¼ inch adapter, airline adapter, incline control and microphone cable, and a hard-shell carrying case.
• Great sound quality, and easy to use
• Awesome style and design
• They have a lot of good bass balance and is clear
• The Price Tag
• Some static on occasion
6. Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones
The QC35 lets you go wireless while still enjoying its superior cancellation technology. It has superior audio quality and a long lasting battery life. They are also lightweight and comfy for enjoying 20 hours of a playtime on a charge.
The controls are simple to use and the sound quality is second to none among Bluetooth headphones. The noise cancellation is by far the best. If your simply around loud people, children, on a plane. You are guaranteed to not hear any sound that can distract you from the music.
• Superior noise cancellation
• Light and very comfortable design
• Excellent audio quality
• Long battery life
• App doesn’t do much
• Bass could be beefier
5. SoundMAGIC E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones
Has a comfortable wear, nice design and very balanced high sound quality with the right amount of bass. It has the proper fit with the right tips that suit you. These headphones despite the lower cost really excel in sound quality.
It has the perfect balance of a clean high pitch, medium and low bass. The bass tones are clear, but not completely throbbing like most people would like bass to be. These IEMs are perfect for listening to all types of music, were the balanced sound will really come to life.
• Very durable and stylish metal casing with premium feel
• Clean mid bass sound
• Great overall balanced sound, audiophile standard
• Not suitable for people that like hard core bass
• For the price it’s the best, but not for everyone
4. Photive PH-BTE70 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
is another popular midrange option for wireless listening while you are on the move. They offer useful ear hooks that will keep the buds in place while you workout or are just simply walking around.
It comes with Bluetooth 4.0 connection that is easy to set-up. Has a 6 hour battery life. The PH-BTE70s sound is exceptional. And has bass levels that are deep and clear at any volume level.
• Ear hooks help to keep ear buds in place
• 6 hour battery life
• Bluetooth 4.0 and aptX for higher quality listening
• Volume change beep can be annoying
• So-so build quality
3. Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 Wireless Hi-Fi Earbud Headphones
Is a compact and lightweight pair of wireless headphones that stands out among other mid range prices.
These ear buds are p2i nano-coated for sweat and water resistance, and while the battery hold at 4.5 hours of playtime, they come with a Micro-USB that will offer an additional 10 hours of playing time. Overall the sound quality is very solid for the price and your calling sound is extremely well.
• Charging case offers an additional 10 hours of battery life
• Durable, sweat-resistant design
• Compact and comfortable
• Slightly weaker low-end sound
• Does not stay in ear as well as other top models
2. Jabra SPORT PULSE Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds
Is unique for combining portable audio with an app powered workout tool on a built in heart monitor. On the left ear bud it has buttons that will help you meet your goals working out. Your goals will be based on heart rate zones, calories burned, distance, and time.
Its only limitations are you will have to close out of the workout mode and open the music apps to have music. On top of this though the ear buds sound great and offer balanced sound. They also offer a number of great benefits like shock and weather resistant, and has military standards.
• Built-in heart rate monitor
• Great audio mix for extended listening
• IP55 rating withstands dust, rain, and sweat
• 4.5 hour battery life could be better
• Sound app has limited music playback
1. Jaybird X2 Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Are considered one of the top set of Bluetooth ear buds. These ear buds come with several interchangeable tips with wing shaped ear cushions. They also have what is called liquipel coating that repels against sweat. And the company offers a lifetime warranty against sweat damages.
With its inline controls it handles volume control and calls. It provides a good quality sound with a well rounded bass response. If it is sound quality you are specifically looking for Blue buds will be an easy pick for you.
• 8 hour battery life
• Great audio mix for extended listening
• Lifetime sweat warranty
• Incline Mic has so-so quality
• Has a high price tag
Which Wireless Earbuds Should You Buy?
In conclusion, I have found ten well known wireless ear buds that vary in price range to show customers that they have options. The most popular ones that are the most known and advertised you can only expect to pay premium price for the brand name.
I also posted the qualities of what are known as mid range prices to not overwhelm customers to believing that there are no affordable brands of wireless ear buds I wanted to show something for everyone. If I did have to pick I would go for the Bose Quiet Comfort 3.
No matter the cost I love my music and quiet. It would be worth every penny for the noise cancellation and long lasting battery life.