When you live in the country, you might have well water or simply live somewhere that has water that isn’t safe to drink or tastes bad.
That’s when you will need a water cooler to hold your water jugs that will be delivered to you, or you fill at the local water store. Why would you want a cooler or dispenser?
After a few times of dumping water out of those big jugs, you will appreciate the dispenser. The cooler just makes sense for drinking. It can even help your general health because you might find that you drink more water when it’s cold.
It just tastes good. The next thing that you need is to know where to buy it. Here are the top 10 best water cooler dispensers on the market in 2017.
Table of Contents
- 10. Vitapur Full Size Water Dispenser
- 9. Primo Premium Effortless Bottom Loading Water Dispenser
- 8. Avalon Bottleless Water Cooler Water Dispenser
- 7. New Age Living Cold & Hot Water Dispenser
- 6. Triple Hot and Cold Water Cooler
- 5. InSinkErator Involve Series Wave Hot and Cold Water Dispenser
- 4. Farberware Freestanding Hot and Cold Water Cooler Dispenser
- 3. Avalon Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser
- 2. Honeywell Hot and Cold Water Dispenser
- 1. Primo Bottom Load Self Cleaning Water Dispenser
- Which Water Dispenser Cooler Should You Buy?
10. Vitapur Full Size Water Dispenser
This is an all around perfect choice for a dispenser and water cooler because it offers everything that you would look for in a good cooler. It’s an all in one.
- It has the cooler and a water heater for tea and hot beverages.
- There’s even a Led light for night time water use.
- There is a child safety mechanism to protect the kids from getting burned.
- It fits 3 to 5 gallon water jugs and have a safety feature to prevent overflowing as well.
- It is a bit expensive.
- It’s heavy compared to other choices.
9. Primo Premium Effortless Bottom Loading Water Dispenser
This dispenser is a bit different in the way that cooling of the water is processed.
- The compressor makes the cooling agent dispense cold water on demand. Hot water is on demand as well. It holds a 5 gallon water jug. The Energy Star Rating also brings the best way to save electricity as you enjoy the great tasting cold or hot water.
- The finger-print resistance of the system is also appealing. You won’t have to clean up fingerprints as you would with other dispensers.
- It even has an empty water alert so you know when it’s time to replace the water jug.
- The compressor can sometimes leak.
- It is a bit noisy.
8. Avalon Bottleless Water Cooler Water Dispenser
- Besides looking cooler than most cooler/ dispensers out there, it even offers 3 temperature settings. Speaking of the cool look, it’s made of stainless steel and is Energy Star approved.
- Did I mention it cleans itself? It does. There is a night light so you won’t miss when getting a drink of water.
- It’s child safe as well.
- In fact, the only thing that it is missing is the water jug.
- It is a little large for some people.
7. New Age Living Cold & Hot Water Dispenser
- If you want to have this type of convenience at work on your desk, then this is the best choice. It offers everything the larger models have, but in a smaller size that fits on your desk.
- This one comes with a 1 year warranty as well. Think of the cups of soup you can have at your desk, and you don’t have to get up to get it. Nobody can get in the way and cut your lunch time in half. Now, as to how to guard it from the locals wanting a cup, that might be something to consider. If you want a great way to get on-demand hot or cold water at work, then this is your best choice.
- It’s portable and easy to move from one place to another.
- It can be a little fragile.
- It sometimes leaks after a while.
6. Triple Hot and Cold Water Cooler
- This one is a sleek choice for your water cooler/ dispenser.
- It comes with a 5 year warranty that has all of the things that the other ones offer, but it is all contained in a sleek design that serves perfectly in any business or a modern home kitchen.
- The dispenser is chrome plated faucets.
- It only holds a 3 to 5 gallon water bottle.
- Fingerprints can be a problem.
5. InSinkErator Involve Series Wave Hot and Cold Water Dispenser
- This attaches to the faucet and dispenses hot and cold water on demand.
- The automatic shut-off brings a great solution for those living in small spaces that want the convenience of a cooler/ dispenser, but don’t have the room for a large cooler.
- Anyone could benefit from this, but it is very helpful to those in those smaller spaces. The special aerator is a feature of this one that is a bit different from the others too. That makes it a bit more special than some of the other choices.
- There are no cons.
4. Farberware Freestanding Hot and Cold Water Cooler Dispenser
- Farberware released their own version of the dispenser that also cools and heats the water.
- It is made of plastic and offers an energy efficient thermo system to cool and heat the water.
- It is also very quiet compared to other models. It isn’t expensive either. It serves as a great way to get what you want, on a smaller budget.
- Some people have reported leaks.
- It is made of plastic and can be a bit flimsy.
3. Avalon Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser
- The hot and cold water spouts are very straight-forward on this one.
- The cold is labeled blue and the hot is labeled red.
- It works efficiently to do the simple heating and cooling in a simple, safe and effective manner. The design allows the water jug to be placed in the dispenser easily.
- The spouts can be easy to break.
- It can be noisy.
2. Honeywell Hot and Cold Water Dispenser
- This is another great choice for the full service dispenser of hot and cold water.
- It isn’t expensive either for what it offers.
- It’s lighter than some of the other competitors on the market. While it is full sized, it is also portable because it is so light.
- It only holds 5 gallon water jugs.
- It can develop leaks over time.
1. Primo Bottom Load Self Cleaning Water Dispenser
- This is the number one choice for a couple of reasons.
- The first is the easiest to load the water jug into for its use. It also cleans itself with the touch of a button.
- It has a child safety feature and even has a light that show you when the water needs to be replaced. It’s the perfect water cooler/ dispenser on the market.
- It is a little noisy.
- It will not work if it isn’t cleaned.
Which Water Dispenser Cooler Should You Buy?
The reasons why each of these dispensers is so valued is really up to you. Your needs are specifically distinct to your personal needs.
If you evaluate each one, you will find the best choice to match those needs within your budget. Here are some points to consider when you make your choice for the best water cooler/ dispenser.
1. Do you have a restricted space in your home or office for the dispenser/ water cooler? The desktop version would be a great choice. If you are short on space at home, the faucet version is the best choice.
2. If you want ease of refill, then you want Avalon Limited Edition Self Cleaning Water Water Cooler Dispenser. The water jug loads on the bottom and saves the chore of putting the jug on top and spilling a lot of the contents.
3. Design can sometimes be important as well. The choice between stainless steel and plastic is all up to you. Depending on how you designed your space to look, you can choose from any number of the above listed choices.
– Beyond that, the best water cooler/ dispenser to look for is one that is dependable. Let’s talk shop here. If the water cooler or dispenser isn’t dependable, then it’s useless. That’s the most important thing to look for in your choice. All of the above listed coolers are dependable. They all come with warranties of various lengths of time too.
– The next thing that matter is the ability of the water to be cooled efficiently. All of the water coolers listed do that too. Some do it through different ways, but they are all able to cool efficiently.
– The next thing that really matters in a great water cooler/ dispenser is the energy efficiency of the water cooler. If it saves the environment by not using too much electricity and it also saves you on the electric bill, then it’s a win-win for everyone. All of the choices listed here are energy efficient. The money saved can help you buy other things that might be needed.
– Watch out for the leaks too. You don’t want a water cooler/ dispenser that leaks. Sometimes they do. The ones listed here are all dependable and they don’t leak. That’s something that saves you even more money. Let’s face it, it’s all about the money saved too. The constant drips can cost a lot of loss of water.
Now the only thing to do is pick the best choice for you. It’s simple to do if you know what you like in design and where it needs to be located. Either way you look at it, you can’t go wrong with any of the great listed choices here.