Making the best kind of tea is something you need to learn to do, but you need to have a better tea maker or coffeemaker to help you. This is a really extensive list that will give you a lot of options for making your tea.
There are plenty of machines that you can pick from, and you should pick the one that you think you can use the most. Someone who wants to be able to have a much nicer cup of tea has to pick out a device that they think they can use every day.
Have a look at every device on the list, and figure out which one will work for you. You have to balance when they can offer you in terms of features as opposed to the size.
You will pick based on size when you have limited space, but you also have to figure out where you will put it. Figure out all these different things before you make a purchase, and you can have a lovely cup of tea every day.
Below we’ve reviewed the top 10 best tea makers on the market in 2017.
Table of Contents
- 10. Ovalware RJ3 Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker
- 9. Delonghi Ariete Modern Electric Cordless Glass Tea Kettle
- 8. Chefman RJ11-17-GP Precision Electric Kettle
- 7. Mr. Coffee 2-in-1 Iced Tea Brewing System with Glass Pitcher
- 6. Mr. Coffee TM70 3-Quart Iced Tea Maker
- 5. Mr. Coffee Sunbeam Hot Shot Hot Water Dispenser
- 4. Adagio Teas 16 oz. ingenuiTEA Bottom-Dispensing Teapot
- 3. Mr. Coffee 2-Quart Iced Tea Maker
- 2. Black Teavana Perfectea Maker
- 1. Cuisinart Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle
- Which Tea Maker Should You Buy?
10. Ovalware RJ3 Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker
The Ovalware cold brew coffee maker is a glass pitcher that you can use for coffee and tea any time. You just need to make sure that you are brewing coldly and slowly in this device.
The pitcher looks really nice when it is sitting on the counter or in the fridge. You can set the coffee grounds or the tea leaves into the small diffuser in the pitcher, and then you can cold brew for as long as you want.
- The pitcher looks really beautiful when it is sitting in the kitchen
- The device will cold brew any kind of tea that you are trying to make
- The pitcher will help keep the tea cold when you are done brewing
- The glass pitcher might be too fragile for you
- You might not want to cold brew your tea
9. Delonghi Ariete Modern Electric Cordless Glass Tea Kettle
This is an electric tea kettle that will help you see all the tea as it is brewed. It will work really well because you can see the tea, and the glass looks really nice while it is sitting out.
You just need to make sure that you have made all the tea that you need in this one pitcher, but then you can take it and put it in the fridge later if you want to chill the tea that you make. It works well in both ways when you want to brew your tea.
- The kettle has the glass body that makes it very nice to look at
- The kettle can be stored if you have to
- The kettle will heat up really quickly when you want it to
- You might not want glass on the kettle
- You might need a cold brewer to use
8. Chefman RJ11-17-GP Precision Electric Kettle
This is a very interesting electric kettle that comes on a special base where you can program it to do anything. There are many people who are trying to get the tea done in seconds, but others need to get it done slower.
You can press any of the buttons on the device to get the water to brew at the speed that you need, and you can heat up the water if you want to for tea that you will pour out later. You could store the kettle later, or you could leave it on the counter.
- The kettle will heat up really slowly or really quickly
- The kettle has its own control panel that will be easy to use
- The kettle can be stored if you need to later
- The kettle glass might not be good for you
- The kettle control panel might not be complex enough
7. Mr. Coffee 2-in-1 Iced Tea Brewing System with Glass Pitcher
The Mr. Coffee two in one is a very good device to use when you are trying to brew both coffee and tea in something that will be easy to pour out. The large pitcher that you get with the device will look really good when in use, and it will hold more tea than any other pitcher on this list.
You could brew coffee into it if you needed to, and you can set it to run on a program if that is what you need.
- You can brew both tea and coffee in this device
- It has a very large pitcher that makes serving easy
- The device is very easy to use
- You might not want a hefty pitcher
- You might need something with temperature settings
6. Mr. Coffee TM70 3-Quart Iced Tea Maker
This is a very basic but very useful iced tea maker from Mr. Coffee that you can sue at any time to get results when you are trying to knock out large batches of tea at once.
There are many people who are trying to just make tea in large batches because they know that they have to keep producing, and that is why this machine makes sense. It will brew into a large pitcher, and then you can sue that pitcher for storage or serving.
- The device can brew a lot of tea all at once
- The device is very easy to use because it is simple
- The pitcher will make serving the tea easy
- The device might be too simple for you
- You might not want to brew this much tea at the same time
5. Mr. Coffee Sunbeam Hot Shot Hot Water Dispenser
The Sunbeam is actually a device that will produce hot water for you no matter what it is for. You can brew tea and coffee into it, and you can use the pitcher that they gave you or your own cup.
The Sunbeam is a very simple thing to use because you just plug it in and turn it on. It will not make your life any more complicated than that, and you will have a chance to use it when you are in need of some extra hot water for a party or just to make everyone’s drinks in the morning.
- The device is very easy to use even just for hot water
- The device can be run with just one push of a button
- The machine can sit on your counter every day
- There are more things to do with other devices
- It is a volume device that is not for small cups
4. Adagio Teas 16 oz. ingenuiTEA Bottom-Dispensing Teapot
This is an all glass device that can help you when you want to have a new kind of teapot that can serve a lot of people. It looks really good because of the way that it was put together, but you also have to make sure that you have figured out where you will put it when you are ready to use it.
It will dispense out the bottom, and that will help you serve people as they walk by in a buffet style. That will make it much easier for you when you are serving in bulk.
- The device will help you serve a lot of people at once
- The teapot looks really good in all glass with the spout on the bottom
- The device helps to keep the brewing moderate
- The pot might be too fancy for your purposes
- The pot might not be strong enough for heavy use
3. Mr. Coffee 2-Quart Iced Tea Maker
This is a basic two part device that has one large pedestal that will help you make sure that you have all the tea brewed easily. There are many people who just have to make sure that they have the tea made so that they can host people.
You are trying to get a lot of tea done at once, and you can use this one for loose or bagged tea. It will brew everything, and it will serve into a really large pitcher that you can take right off the device to use.
- The pitcher can be used at any large gathering where everyone wants tea
- You can turn it on and brew in seconds
- You can teach anyone in the family how to use it
- The large pitcher does not work at all gathering
- You might want something that looks nicer
2. Black Teavana Perfectea Maker
This is the perfect pitcher to use when you want to have a nice tea that you can serve to anyone. This is the best looking device on the list, and it is made by a company that does nothing but make and sell great tea.
You have to load it up when you are ready to serve your tea, and you should remember that you will instantly start to get results when you pour in the water. It will brew cold tea, and it will always give you the best flavor for all your teas.
- This pitcher is very easy to use when pouring cold brew
- The pitcher has a nice place to set the tea or tea bags
- The device can be used in a kitchen or for service because it looks nice
- It might not be sturdy enough for your needs
- The pitcher might not be big enough for you
1. Cuisinart Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle
This is the most advanced device on the list, and you can use the buttons on the handle to decide how you will brew your tea. You can program it to do anything, and you can brew any kind of tea you want at any time.
You just need to make sure that you have set it up to give you the right kind of brew when you put in the tea you love. Using technology always gives you better tea.
- The device has a lot of options for setting up the brewing
- The device looks very attractive when sitting in the kitchen
- The pitcher has a nice finish that will always stay shiny
- The device might be too much for you
- You might need to cold brew your tea
Which Tea Maker Should You Buy?
You have many options when you are thinking about what kinds of cups of tea you can make. You need to consider which on this list you will enjoy using most, but we would stick with the Teavana or Cuisinart models.
However, the Mr. Coffee teamaker is just as good because it was made by a company that has been making these devices for a long time. They will help you make sure that you can make all your favorite cups of tea, and should see if you can fit it on your counter.
All ten options are viable, but the final three will really take your tea to the next level.