Choosing a proper hospital bed is an important aspect of offering proper care to every patient who is in the facility. There are many hospital bed options that you must consider, and this article explains how you may choose from he many you see.
They are all made with patient care in-mind, and you simply must choose the bed that you believe will be the finest choice for your needs. You will find that there are many options to consider when choosing a bed, and you will notice that there are quite a few things you may do with the beds you purchase.
Plan your next purchase in advance, and you will have a bed that serves one person or many depending on your situation.
Below are the top 10 best hospital beds available on the market in 2017.
Table of Contents
- 10. Joerns UltraCare XT Bed Frame
- 9. MDR107002E Medline Basic Beds Hospital Bed
- 8. Lumex Semi-Electric Homecare Bed
- 7. Hill-Rom Residential Homecare Bed
- 6. Medlift Economy Full-Size Adjustable Bed
- 5. Twin XL Flex-a-Bed Value-Flex Base
- 4. Roscoe Medical Legacy Alternating Pressure System
- 3. Rize Elevation Adjustable Full-Size Bed
- 2. Drive Medical Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress
- 1. Invacare Homecare Full Electric Hospital Bed
- Which Hospital Bed Should You Buy?
10. Joerns UltraCare XT Bed Frame
The Joerns UltraCare XT bed frame may be used to set up a number of medical devices that are connected to the bed. You may purchase the frame as it is, and you may attach anything you like to it. There are quite a few things that you may do in your facility when you must use specialty devices with your patients, and you ma set up different beds with different devices.
- The frame is easy to attach items to
- The frame allows for a number of mattresses
- The frame is easy to collapse and move around your building
- The hospital bed may be too large
- The bed frame may take too many accessories
- The bed may not be large enough
9. MDR107002E Medline Basic Beds Hospital Bed
You may use the Medline as the basic bed that you need for your facility, and you may continue to add things to the bed as you need. You may set up the bed to do anything you like, and there are quite a few different people who may use these beds when they are recovering.
The beds that have been set about your facility will be easier to fill because they are comfortable, and you may create a number of different beds that will carry different devices for your patients.
- The bed will take on many different devices you need
- The bed takes on a larger mattress for patient comfort
- The bed is easier to set up in your facility
- The bed may be too large for your facility
- You may find it too difficult to set up
- The bed may not adjust in the manner your patients need
8. Lumex Semi-Electric Homecare Bed
The Lumex Semi-Electric homecare bed is quite an important device you may use in your own home, and you will notice that it allows for a level of comfort that you need for your patients or loved ones. There are several different people who will be able to recover in these beds, and you may bring home any machines you need for their care. The care that they receive is improved by the bed, and you may ask a homecare company to set up the bed.
- The bed is easy to set up in the house
- The bed will take on all the machinery you need
- You may fit any mattress to it you like
- You may need a smaller bed for the house
- You may need a bed with more accessory ports
- You may choose a bed that is not quite as heavy
7. Hill-Rom Residential Homecare Bed
The Hill-Rom is a standard in the industry that you cannot miss. You have likely seem a Hill-Rom bed in a hospital before, and it may be used in a medical facility or in your home. These beds will adjust to any angle you like for patient care, and they will be far simpler for you to use because they were designed for the infinite adjustment under the patient’s body.
Every patient who is using a Hill-Rom bed is more comfortable than they would have been otherwise, and they will have plenty of space for their accessories of medical care machines.
- The bed is a professional grade device
- You may use this bed in a medical facility or in your home
- You may attach any device to it you like
- You may find the bed too large to fit into your house
- You may not want something that is so heavy
- You may choose a bed that is a bit simpler to use
6. Medlift Economy Full-Size Adjustable Bed
Using the Medlift adjustable bed is perfect for anyone who has a terrible condition that makes it difficult to get comfortable. You may adjust the bed into any configuration you like, and you will fee a measure of comfort that you cannot get with anything else.
You will notice that there are many different places the bed may be adjusted to, and you may set it up to work with any patient who needs help.
- The bed will adjust for patients who cannot get comfortable
- The bed will help you keep patients comfortable in the recovery wing
- You may use this bed at home if you need
- The bed may be too large for your home
- You may need a bed that is not so complex
- You may not find an adjustable bed is helpful
5. Twin XL Flex-a-Bed Value-Flex Base
You may use the Flex-a-bed that you have found for your home, and you will notice there are many different people who will adjust the bed once they climb in to remain comfortable. They need help getting into the best position to sleep or rest, and this bed will help them recover faster because they are comfortable.
- This bed is just small enough for any space
- This bed will give you the adjustable qualities you need
- You may attach medical devices to it
- A twin bed may not be the proper size for the patient
- You may not want a bed that is so adjustable
- You may want a bed that is a bit simpler
Click here to buy from Amazon
4. Roscoe Medical Legacy Alternating Pressure System
This a bed that will offer the many massaging qualities you are looking for when you must care for your patients every day. There are many patients who will benefit from a massage not he bed, and they will notice that it helps them relax when they are in quite a lot of pain.
They will feel much better because they are given an alternating massage, and they will get back to their normal selves in a shorter period of time. This may be the perfect bed for your home, and it will help someone recover after an injury.
- The bed will adjust to help patients get comfortable
- It will massage the patient when needed
- The patient will feel an alternating massage that is good for their body
- The bed may be too complex for you
- You may not be able to fit it in your home
- You may find the bed does not attach enough accessories
3. Rize Elevation Adjustable Full-Size Bed
Rize has created a bed that you will quite enjoy when you wish to adjust it for comfort. You may use this bed in the full size model because it is just a bit bigger for the person who needs extra space, and it will allow them room to move around when they are recovering.
Hospitals may use these beds because they are far simpler to adjust, and they will provide a bit of breathing room for the patient.
- This bed is a bit bigger for the patient who needs more space
- The bed will adjust to meet the needs fo the patient
- The bed will work in a hospital recovery wing quite well
- The bed may be too wide
- You may not need it to be adjustable
- You may need a bed that is not so complicated
2. Drive Medical Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress
Drive Medical has made a bed that is much easier to get in and out of because it has been set low to the ground. You may use this bed in your home when someone is recovering, and you may use this bed when you are searching for better beds for your hospital.
You may make it easy for patients to get around, and they will feel more comfortable moving around as they become more mobile.
- The bed is set low to the ground to help the patient move around
- The patient is easier to access because the bed is set so low
- The accessories for the bed are easy to attach
- The bed may be too low to use
- You may find it too small
- You may need more adjustment capabilities
1. Invacare Homecare Full Electric Hospital Bed
You may use the Invacare in your home because it was made for just such a purpose. You may not realize how easy to bed is to use until you have it, and you may help anyone into it to recover. It is the perfect home care option for families.
- The bed is easy to set up
- It will adjust for comfort
- It may have accessories attached
- The bed may be too large
- You may not need it to adjust
- You may need something with more accessory ports
Which Hospital Bed Should You Buy?
You may select from any of the ten hospital beds on the list when you need a space for your patients, and you may use frames that make your patients more comfortable. There are quite a few people who will find these beds comfortable, and you may set them up in a number of different ways.
There are quite a few additions you may make to your beds as you are setting them up, and you will create a hospital bed that serves the type of patient you have in your facility. The Invacare Homecare bed is a lovely first step, or you may use the Drive Medical bed in a larger medical facility.