As a golf player, you know how important golf equipment is when it comes to having a good swing. Having adequate golf clubs that can be inner changed is great.
However, you also need golf shoes that are comfortable with good penetrating traction. Have you given a second thought of how your golf shoes appear lately?
We believe that it is highly important to have the right style of golf shoe for foot stability and balance. If you don’t have this in the lucky pair of golf shoes you currently have, it is possible you may have some trouble during a golf game.
For a great hit of a golf ball, a player needs to have a good swing path, be able to keep a steady stance, and a solid firmness on the playing golf course.
You can achieve this by having the right style and comfortable shoe. Looking for the right golf shoe that has the right comfortable fit for you yet still have a unique style can be challenging.
Golf fashion has become part of the game since it began especially for those that play professionally. In the review below are the top ten best golf shoes for men in 2017.
Table of Contents
- 10. ECCO Men’s Tour Hybrid Wing Tip Golf Shoe
- 9. Footjoy DNA DryJoy Golf Shoes
- 8. PUMA Men’s Biofusion Spikeless Mesh Golf Shoe
- 7. DAWGS Men’s Spirit MGS Golf Shoe
- 6. Nike Golf Men’s Air Rival III Golf Shoe
- 5. Skechers Performance Men’s Go Golf-Bionic Golfing Shoe
- 4. adidas Men’s Pure 360 Lite Golf Shoe
- 3. Nike Golf Men’s Lunar Cypress High Performance Golf Shoe
- 2. adidas Men’s adicross Classic Golf Shoes
- 1. PUMA Men’s Faas Lite Golf Shoe
- Which Men’s Golf Shoe Should You Buy?
10. ECCO Men’s Tour Hybrid Wing Tip Golf Shoe
ECCO Men’s Tour Golf shoes are unique compared to other golf shoe designs. Ecco created the design after a lot of tests on many shapes and sizable feet. Eventually, using fine leather, they were able to create a golf shoe that is comfortable and shapely formed to your foot with a removable insole.
There elegant, smooth looking design with one-inch heel looks very stylish just like a regular dress shoe. With the built in cleats and synthetic sole for added convenience, they can be worn on and off the course. Plus, the high-quality support gives added comfort.
- Amazingly comfortable with dimpled soles that have an excellent grip
- They have a well-manufactured design that will last a long time
- They can be worn on or off the course
- The heel is low cut
- Blisters can be a factor if the shoe doesn’t fit properly
9. Footjoy DNA DryJoy Golf Shoes
FootJoy is a golf shoe brand that has reached way and above their competitors with this DNA DryJoy line. It provides 3D FoamCollar that molds to your ankle for the ideal fit and just the shape to give added support to the ankle. The DNA DryJoy line is designed with ChromoSkin Full Grain Leather which provides superior comfort and durability.
The TPU outsole design provides a lightweight stability with added performance potential on grass areas even when wet this feature is beneficial to the golfer. FootJoy is obtainable in ten or more colored designs and has a reasonable price above the competitors.
- Lighter than other brands with an excellent arch support
- Footbed Liner is very comfortable
- After a round of golf, your feet still feel relaxed without any soreness
- The style is narrow around the toe
- The soft spikes stick out on the side of the shoe
8. PUMA Men’s Biofusion Spikeless Mesh Golf Shoe
The Biofusion Spikeless Mesh golf shoe from Puma is the ideal shoe for those high-tech businesses that meet their clients on the golf course. The spikeless carbon rubber sole is perfect for casual wear for the office as well as on the course. The waterproof mesh material keeps your feet cool with adequate airflow and dry when you’re on a wet surface.
The EverFoam and FusionFoam provide added relief to the heel with excellent comfort for long lasting durability. The design of the ControlCell is for the best possible lightweight performance, flexibility and firmness to help give a longer length time of wear.
- They are a comfortable, well-made golf shoe
- Looks great and has top notch quality and support
- The spikeless bottom provides just enough stability and traction during drives
- They run narrow in size
- The inner sole rolls the foot inward slightly
7. DAWGS Men’s Spirit MGS Golf Shoe
DAWGS Men’s Golf Spirit Shoes are intended for golfing and are synthetically made with a great looking style of premium EVA rubber soles. It has an excellent arch support with a brilliant massaging footbed that allows you to wear them with or without socks. It guards your heels and foot against injury with its EVA shock absorbent design.
For those who have feet that sweat will love the air flow that passes through the holes as well as the adjustable hook and loop strap that is on top of the shoe. The Golf Spirit shoe’s nine rubber spikes design pattern gives stability and firmness for an excellent performance.
- They are very comfortable with flexible like material
- They are easy to clean by spraying them down with water
- The traction is good on dry or wet grass
- Sand can come in the holes if your ball lands in the bunker
- Feet can get wet
6. Nike Golf Men’s Air Rival III Golf Shoe
The Nike Air Rival III Men’s Golf Shoe has a combination stylish look of a sneaker yet has functions of a golf shoe. By using water-resistant synthetic leather, Nike has developed a trouble-free design. The encapsulated Nike Air design protects the heel on impact and offers added comfort.
Nike has designed this shoe with a large balancing feature, natural weight transfers, and lug patterns for penetrating traction. It has a strong lateral support with easy flexibility for natural movement. Nike Golf footwear has a padded tongue and collar for added support and comfort that come in three different design colors.
- They are comfortable and stable with excellent traction
- Is very comfortable and lightweight
- Can be worn for extended lengths of time without any discomfort
- The sizes run slightly different than regular Nike shoes
- The style is too narrow for wide feet
5. Skechers Performance Men’s Go Golf-Bionic Golfing Shoe
Skechers Performance Men’s Golf Shoes are designed with a lightweight mesh material that is durable and waterproof. It has a great athletic design that allows your foot to move naturally with every movement that you make. Skechers has designed this shoe with synthetic soles that have ResaGrip traction for a superior grip hold.
Its contrast pattern offers added support and comfort with soft fabric lining, padded collar, and padded tongue. The design provides plenty of toe room for wide feet. Skechers golf shoe design has durable spikes placed in a particular sequence pattern of the rubber outsole for added support and comfort.
- Very comfortable with excellent traction
- Plenty of toe room for wide feet
- Keeps your feet dry
- Not very flexible
- They don’t come in half sizes
4. adidas Men’s Pure 360 Lite Golf Shoe
Adidas Pure 360 Lite Golf Shoe design has a wider forefoot for a better fit, feel, and comfort. It has synthetic soles and a synthetic upper with climaproof weather protection. The bottom of your feet will feel like they are in heaven with its foam cushion lining. Adidas golf shoe has a six spike thintech outsole with adiwear for additional traction.
It has great arch support for added comfort, ideal for wider feet and is offered in two colors black and white. With its unique design, style, and comfort that allow you to wear them for an extended period.
- Very comfortable with great support
- You can wear them for an extensive amount of time
- Perfect for those that have wide feet
- Not waterproof
- Spikes are slippery when on a bathroom style floor
3. Nike Golf Men’s Lunar Cypress High Performance Golf Shoe
Nike Golf Men’s Lunar Cypress Golf Shoe design has a full-length Lunarlon midsole that has a flexible, responsive cushion for additional comfort. Nike Golf high-performance footwear mesh upper with laser cut has a TPU overlay for high tech breathability and lightweight support. It provides a Nike Free outsole for natural movement and flexibility.
The Phylon and rubber have an integrated outsole with relatively large spikes that gives a tremendous amount of traction and durability while on the course. They are waterproof and guaranteed for one full year. Nike athletic golf shoe design has a mixed mesh and tetra polyurethane with a dynamic fly wire for further support.
- Is very durable and has solid grip on the ground
- Very lightweight as though you’re walking in slippers
- Comfortable enough for everyday wear
- Sizing is different than a regular Nike running shoe
- Uncomfortable when you order the wrong size
2. adidas Men’s adicross Classic Golf Shoes
Adidas Men’s Adicross Classic Golf Shoe has a distinctive heel design that protects it from becoming injured on or off the course. The Adiwear abrasion sturdy rubber outsole gives a full-length spikeless traction for long-lasting comfort and off course adaptability. They are offered in three different colored styles Tan, White, and Black.
Adidas golf wear has a soft inside arch support that cushions your feet for long extended lengths of wear without causing any discomfort. The design has placed the traction lugs of several different sizes in a pattern sequence that secures a firm grip on the ground when swinging a golf club.
- Great looking and very comfortable
- Has a tremendous amount of traction
- No signs of discomfort when worn all day long
- They run about a half size smaller than other golf shoes
- They run narrow
1. PUMA Men’s Faas Lite Golf Shoe
PUMA Faas Lite Golf Shoe low cut outline design is shaped to catch was eye yet is extremely comfortable for all day wear. The lightweight microfiber stylish leather design protects the feet from all weather elements with its Stormcell shield. It provides a lightweight interior soft padding that contours around the ankle for added protection and comfort.
The high abrasion outsole provides a spikeless traction that has a directional grip to the ground and gives stability and balance with every swing pattern. The Puma zero heel to toe drop design generates a natural walking stride that gives a good posture format when following through with the swing phase.
- Provide excellent traction
- Lightweight and comfortable
- No discomfort when standing in them for long time periods
- The material is thin
- They are not waterproof
Which Men’s Golf Shoe Should You Buy?
The technology of a stylish yet comfortable shoe has given the high tech Adidas, Nike, and Puma designers a run for their money as well as other competitors. Most golf shoes nowadays offer a lightweight structure that gives it flexibility and comfort. In this review, the stylish golf shoe that stands out above all others is the Puma Faas Lite.
As mentioned above, the strategic interior soft padding that contours around the ankle for added protection and comfort is what makes this product stand out above all the others. Another feature that this golf shoe has above others is the zero heel to toe drop design.