Communication in today’s world is fast, and you must have the skills to accomplish that, as well as the technology to stay up to date with your communication.
Fax machines, as one of those forms of communication in technology for business, is ever-changing and always needs to be updated. In business, that is why it is so important to have the latest technology in fax machines for your business and communication needs today.
There are several choices to choose from today when you are business shopping for fax machines. It can be hard to decide what choice is the best in a sea of so many options.
Only you know what your business needs the most in today’s world of your business niche. Here are the top 10 best fax machines in 2017 options for you to choose from to make your search a little easier for your personal business communication needs that will save you time and of course, money.
Table of Contents
- 10. OKI Data Color Multifunction LED Printer
- 9. HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Printer
- 8. Okidata Digital Mono Laser Printer
- 7. Xerox Color Multifunction Printer
- 6. Brother intelliFAX-2840 Laser Fax Machine
- 5. Oki Data MFP Laser Printer
- 4. HP Officejet 6600 Wireless Color Photo Printer
- 3. Brother Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- 2. Brother IntelliFax-4100E High Speed Business
- 1. Brother FAX-2840 High Speed Mono Laser Fax Machine
- Which Fax Machine Should You Buy?
10. OKI Data Color Multifunction LED Printer
You might wonder by the name if this is a fax machine at all. it’s far better than that though. It has several features built into it to save you money. These are what the pros and cons are.
- As a fax machine, it works in under ten seconds.
- As a copier, it offers several features to make professional printing simple.
- It prints over Wifi.
- It is energy efficient
- Some people find it tricky to figure out.
- It prints at a max of 600dpi. Some people need more.
9. HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Printer
This is a great product from HP. They have a reputation for making the best printers in the business. Their fax machines are no less amazing. Here are the details for the HP LaserJet Pro M125nw All in One.
- It holds 150 sheets of paper for printing.
- It can handle 35 pages of direct-feed printing.
- It can print from a high speed 2.0 USB port.
- It prints directly from your iPhone or iPad.
- The fax machine is fast.
- It uses a lot of ink when it prints.
- When the cartridge gets to 40% it begins to streak the paper printout.
8. Okidata Digital Mono Laser Printer
The Okidata Digital Mono Laser Printer is a great choice for overall use and great printer resolution. The printer holds paper well and doesn’t get stuck. That can be a huge thing for anyone looking for both a fax and printer. These pros and cons can help you decide.
- It holds 250 sheets of paper in the printer.
- It prints at 2400×600 dpi.
- It can be financed if you need to for the purchase.
- The Fax machine is fast and efficient.
- Some people say it’s loud when it prints.
- It can sometimes get stuck when printing.
7. Xerox Color Multifunction Printer
This choice is amazing for a small space that needs big results. The machine has it all in one small machine that is efficient for large jobs and small ones.
It does the job of multiple machines in one. You decide after reading the pros and cons if this is the best machine for your business. Sometimes it takes that kind of comparison.
- It’s very small and that makes it convenient.
- It prints 15 pages at a time.
- It scans at 600 x 600 dpi.
- It has a wonderful fax machine as well.
- It is a bit pricey for some people’s budget.
- Some people don’t like the resolution.
6. Brother intelliFAX-2840 Laser Fax Machine
This is a great choice if you want to make voice calls and fax at the same time. There are not many choices that allow that simultaneously. Here are some other pros and cons of the machine to help you make your decision.
- It can hold up to 40 pages in its memory.
- It can feed up to 20 pages into the machine.
- The fax ability is faster than most on the market at 2.5 seconds per page.
- The phone is corded rather than cordless.
- Some people want to load more pages for a fax than the basic 20 it can do.
5. Oki Data MFP Laser Printer
This one is awesome. It has wireless capability and so many other aspects that people look for in a combination printer/ fax machine.
Some people forget that there are other brands than HP, Brother, and Xerox. This one is a wonderful choice. Here are the pros and the cons of the machine for business use at the best price.
- It is wireless for your convenience to print and fax things as needed.
- It is one of the best fax machines today.
- It is a laser printer.
- It is a full-size 3 in 1 machine that is best used in a large office and not in a small area.
- The auto setting does not always work. Sometimes it gets stuck and can’t be turned off.
4. HP Officejet 6600 Wireless Color Photo Printer
This is one of the best HP laser printers made. It’s mixed with one of the best fax machines as well. It prints some of the best copies in laser printers in an effective way that saves money in the long run over any other printer or Deskjet system. These are the pros and cons.
- It has one of the best combination copier/ printers around.
- It’s one of the best fax machines around.
- It’s wireless.
- It can print a 75-page document of paper.
- It scans at 1200 ppm.
- It can print too many pages on auto print and it can’t be stopped.
- Printing the correct page types can be problematic.
3. Brother Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer
This is Brothers’ answer to HP’s printer. It is the top of the line machine that is a 4 in 1 machine. It has the ability to print, scan and fax things in a really efficient way. Here are the pros and the cons of it.
- It is a printer.
- It is a scanner at the highest level available today.
- It is wireless.
- It is a fax machine.
- The system can get stuck like the HP in auto print.
- It is expensive to fill the toner cartridge.
2. Brother IntelliFax-4100E High Speed Business
If high speed is what you are looking for, then this a great choice. It offers some of the fastest faxing and printing available today. It prints laser copies at 600 dpi as fast as 15 pages a minute. Here are the pros and the cons of it.
- It faxes at a speed of 3 seconds per page.
- Fifteen copies per minute can be printed at the high quality of 600 dpi.
- It has a one year warranty as well.
- It is wireless.
- Replacement ink cartridges are expensive.
- They sometimes print streaks.
1. Brother FAX-2840 High Speed Mono Laser Fax Machine
This is the number one choice. It has everything in one machine for your business. Here are the pros and the cons of the machine.
- It is wireless and allows anyone to print from their computer.
- It has the highest quality level printer available today.
- It can hold 125 pieces of paper at a time for printing.
- It offers 272 broadcast places.
- It can make calls and exchange faxes at the same time.
- Sometimes it is hard to get it to come on when it is in sleep mode.
- It is big and bulky.
Which Fax Machine Should You Buy?
When it comes to the best choice for your business, it’s really a matter of taste for various aspects that all of these machines offer. Some offer one thing over another. The best recommendation for someone that wants an all-around machine is the Brother IntelliFax-4100E High Speed Business.
It offers everything that you want in an all-in-one machine. It has all of that at the highest level of printing and fastest faxing documents. It’s also more cost effective for those that are budget conscience. That allows the best use at the highest level of product.
Both of those are exactly what you want in one of these machines. You can fax fast and save time. When you consider that money is lost the longer something takes to do, you will see very quickly that it saves you money.