As busy mothers, we all need items in our lives that will make our daily tasks easier. For those of us that take pride in caring for our fingernails and toenails, an electronic nail file can help make filing our nails easier and quicker.
All of us moms need something that is easier and quicker. Electric nail files also save the cost of going to a nail salon and pay a great deal of money for a manicure and/or pedicure.
Plus, we do not have to drag our children out of our home and try to keep them entertained and still while we get our nails done. We can do our own manicure and/or pedicure on our own time at home while our children are entertained or are sleeping.
Also, we do not have to worry about getting any nail infections at a salon because we know that we are the only ones using our nail equipment. Another benefit to caring for our nails at home is that we determine the end result.
We can make our nails look like we want them to. I am going to review the top 10 best electric nail drills on the market in 2017.
Table of Contents
- 10. Kedsum Professional Electric Nail Drill Kit
- 9. iMeshbean Colorful Complete Professional Electric Nail Drill
- 8. Medicool 530 Professional Electric Nail Filing System
- 7. Image Electric Nail Drill Machine
- 6. Acevivi Professional Nail Art File Drill
- 5. Belle Electric Manicure Pedicure Acrylics Nail Drill
- 4. AGPtek Electric Nail Art Drill Pen
- 3. Zeny Complete Electric Nail Drill Kit
- 2. Vogue Professional Electric Nail Drill Kit
- 1. Pure Nails 7-Piece Professional Manicure & Pedicure System
- Which Electric Nail Drill Should You Buy?
10. Kedsum Professional Electric Nail Drill Kit
The Kedsum Electric Nail Drill comes with a lot without paying a lot for it. The features of it include important items like buffing heads and a strong and solidly built drill that never vibrates, and it is perfect for new users because no tools are needed for bit changing.
The attachments include things like a callus remover. The package comes with all you need for nail care like scald proof gloves. Three pros of this electronic file are:
- It is quiet.
- It is durable and
- It is lightweight.
- The different heads do not work well.
- It overheats quickly.
This tool is powerful, easy to use, inexpensive, and people that have used it, love it.
9. iMeshbean Colorful Complete Professional Electric Nail Drill
The iMeshbean is a quiet nail kit that operates without a hitch. You also do not need any tools to change the bits, it can be used with or without its foot pedal, and it has a dial that is simple to use for controlling the speed. It comes with all that we need to do our nails at home from the tool itself to a nail art wheel.
- It is made of durable metal.
- It has speed controls and
- It is very quiet.
- It overheats quickly.
- The nail stickers are designed for children.
This nail kit is ideal for any nail station that we may own.
8. Medicool 530 Professional Electric Nail Filing System
The Medicool nail kit has a level of torque, a speed control that is adaptable, is compact and quiet, and it comes with two free bits and an instructional DVD. At the price of $124.99, it pays for itself after only a few at-home manicures and/or pedicures.
- It has a lightweight hand piece.
- It is as professional as getting a professional manicure or pedicure and
- The drill works great.
- The motor overheats and does not spin like it ought to.
- It quit working for many people after only it for a brief period of time.
This nail kit provides unmatched performance and endurance.
7. Image Electric Nail Drill Machine
The Image Nail Salon Kit is new, is high quality, and has a lot of torque. The dialing speed control is easy to use and the kit is quiet. It is perfect for home or salon use and is ideal for manicures or pedicures. It is made well and comes with all the accessories that we need.
- It is easy to store and transport.
- It is inexpensive and
- It can be for jewelry making
- It overheats after a few uses and
- It stops working after a few months.
This nail kit can do the job of any professional salon nail job without paying the costly professional salon price.
6. Acevivi Professional Nail Art File Drill
This drill is reliable, has an adjustable speed, and comes with many bits that can be removed. At less than fifty dollars, paying for this drill is less expensive than paying for one salon manicure.
It is quiet, vibrates a little, and doesn’t overheat. We can use it in a spa, beauty parlor, or in our own home. You and I can also use it to do a manicure or pedicure.
- It can be used on the right or left hand.
- It is ideal for beginners and
- Nail trimming does not take long.
- The handle vibrate too much and
- The files that come with it don’t fit the drill.
5. Belle Electric Manicure Pedicure Acrylics Nail Drill
There are many wonderful things about the Belle nail drill machine. It has an exclusive design with a silicone rubber heat-resistant sleeve that cuts the risk of overheating and makes the kit vibrate effectively.
It also has a foot pedal and can be used by a right or left-handed person. This machine also has a security certificate and a power cable. It can be used for all aspects of nail care, you can use at home or at a salon, and for manicures, pedicures, and nail art
- Bits that are changed without tools and
- A timely nail job
- It stops mid-use and
- The handle gets hot
4. AGPtek Electric Nail Art Drill Pen
Some of the advantages of this pedicure machine include: it makes very little noise, is smooth, has a lightweight design, is portable, and is easy to take from one place to another. We can also use it in a salon, at home, or in a studio and for a manicure or pedicure.
It can also be used for many nail care jobs. Something special about this machine is that it can be used for artificial or real nails.
- It makes a good gift.
- It is strong enough to file acrylic nails and
- It has many speed settings.
- It heats up quickly and
- Its cord is short.
3. Zeny Complete Electric Nail Drill Kit
The perks of this product include: high torque, white powder-coated metal construction, a simple dial speed control, is quiet, has low vibration, and the fuses are replaceable. The cost of under forty dollars is a great alternative to a traditional nail file.
It comes with a lot of accessories like a nail art rhinestone wheel, a handpiece, a cradle, a nail art brush, twenty additional sanding bands, one instruction guide, and one DC power supply and probe cable.
- An adjustable speed
- Is ideal for beginning nail artists and
- Is ideal for pet nail care also
- The foot pedal does not work and
- It quits working after a few months.
2. Vogue Professional Electric Nail Drill Kit
This kit is ideal for you if you like to do your own nails. It is simply made and is easy to use with plastic enclosures and the controls that we need are on the main unit.
It is just for you to use in at home or in a salon. Their drills are inexpensive, has a lightweight handpiece, comes with four various bits, and the drill is vibration free to allow for a smooth use.
- It lasts a long time.
- It also makes good dental crowns and
- It is pretty.
- It runs too fast even on the lowest setting and
- It only moves in one direction.
1. Pure Nails 7-Piece Professional Manicure & Pedicure System
This item is one of the best items that we can spend our money on. Many women truly appreciate that it comes with all the needed accessories. The interchangeable sapphire-coated attachments effectively smooth corns and calluses, get rid of excess cuticles and can file shape, and buff nails.
The built-in LED light brightens the area that you are doing your nails in so you can truly see what you are doing. Also, the long-reaching AC adapter makes this system more powerful and consistent than a system that runs on batteries. Along with all these great features, it comes with a premium carrying case. It is also a relatively quiet machine.
The design is also impressive, the accessories can be easily changed out, and it is easy to clean. The modern design has an ergonomic grip and easy-to-use controls.
- It is lightweight.
- It is powerful and
- It is easy to manage.
- The light button is right by the control buttons and
- The cord curls up.
Which Electric Nail Drill Should You Buy?
I have really enjoyed reviewing this nail care kits for you. By trying all of them out, I got to use them so I could share with you what is good about them and what is bad about them. They all have great features, but there is one of them that is my favorite of all of them and that is one is the Acevivi Professional Nail Art File Drill.
What stands out about the Acevivi Nail Art File Drill is that it is in inexpensive, easy-to-use, is quiet and it does not vibrate. I also like that we can use it anywhere and for either a manicure or pedicure and that it is perfect for people that are just starting out with nail care. My favorite feature of it is that it does not take a long time to care for nails.
When we as busy moms take the time to get our nails taken care of, we can either go to a nail salon or care for them ourselves at home. An at-home nail care kit will save us time, money, frustration, and we will also not have to drag our children out to a salon. We can also do them on our own time and choose just how we want to do our own nails.
Also, we can have a nail party at home with our mom friends. So, when are deciding whether to drill or not drill with an at home drill kit, we should keep in mind these wonderful things that take place when we do our nails at home.