Bluetooth earbuds are helpful for many different reasons, but the biggest is that they free up your hands more while you’re on the phone. Also, you won’t have to worry about a huge cord awkwardly dangling down all the way from your ears to your pocket like you would in the past.
Bluetooth earbuds are a huge lifesaver as they are able to connect to the phone without having to be plugged in to the audio socket. With that, there are also certain advantages which are offered by purchasing one type of earbud over the other.
A better quality Bluetooth earbud will offer better sound and a better microphone. Thus, you’ll be able to hear clean and crisp sound as opposed to hazy, muffled sound when the quality is better.
Some earbuds also offer advantages in terms of comfort to the wearer – when a earbud is more comfortable to wear, you won’t have to worry about your ears feeling like they are about to bleed.
Other earbuds can really pinch down on your ear, but the right Bluetooth earbud won’t do that because they’re designed to fit around the shape of your ear easily.
Here are 10 best bluetooth earbuds on the market in 2017 that you won’t want to overlook.
Table of Contents
- 10. TaoTronics Wireless 4.1 Magnetic Earbuds Stereo Earphones
- 9. TaoTronics Wireless Earphones for Running
- 8. Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 Wireless Hi-Fi Earbud Headphones
- 7. Pobon Sweatproof V4.0 Wireless Neckband Noise Reduction Headphones
- 6. Pobon Sweatproof V4.0 Wireless Neckband Headset Noise Reduction Earbuds
- 5. Zivigo ZV-700 Bluetooth Earbuds
- 4. SoundPEATS Wireless Headphones Sport Bluetooth Earbuds
- 3. LG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-750 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset
- 2. Zivigo Comfortable Headphones with Noise Cancellation Technology
- 1. AYL Bluetooth Headphones V4.1
- Which Bluetooth Earbuds Should You Buy?
10. TaoTronics Wireless 4.1 Magnetic Earbuds Stereo Earphones
These are snug and secure as they are designed to be taken to the gym. When you’re not using them, they can easily be attached together with two magnets. They also are designed to muffle outside noises as they have built-in noise cancellation technology.
The earbuds are compatible with Bluetooth 4.1 technology, and will sync with any phone that is enabled with that technology. They fit comfortably and snugly and can be worn like a necklace wherever you go.
- Offers a 5-hour Battery Life and 175 Hour standby charge
- Compatible with all smartphones and phones
- High quality sound
- Short cord which goes around the neck
- Occasional static
9. TaoTronics Wireless Earphones for Running
This headphone set is unique in that it allows sound balancing on both sides of it. Because sounds come from both sides, they are thus in balance. Thus, the audio will present as a vivid, clear, and crisp sounds that come from the whole headset in a balanced fashion rather than a set which comes from one side or the other. This design is also incredibly comfortable since you’ll be wearing it a lot during the day as you go about your day-to-day activities. This headphone set is specifically designed for an active lifestyle.
- Long battery life of approximately 7 hours
- Lossless sound technology to keep sound in sync
- Lightweight and stay in place
- Sound interference possible with breeze
- Sometimes disconnect when out of range
8. Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 Wireless Hi-Fi Earbud Headphones
These electronic BackBeat headphones are nano-coated to ensure that they are able to resist water. Thus, if you are sweaty or it’s raining outside – then the water that the earbuds get exposed to won’t harm them at all. The also have a very compact design which can easily fit into a pocket.
The headphones also feature inline controls which make things easier on you as you can do everything you would normally do without any hassles. This makes tasks such as answering calls, adjusting the volume, and everything else such a breeze to accomplish when you don’t have to worry about holding on to anything.
- 90 day warranty is included with purchase
- Comes with a protective sleeve for compact storage
- Tested and certified by the manufacturer to function well
- Can be challenging to keep in your ears
- Some have indicated challenges with sound quality
7. Pobon Sweatproof V4.0 Wireless Neckband Noise Reduction Headphones
A sweat proof neckband which lets you wear your earbuds around your neck. Essentially, you’ll wear the neckband and listen to your music from the earbuds which are on each side of the neckband. This is a high-definition audio device, so the sound quality is super crisp and clear.
It charges in 1-2 hours and is good for 7-8 hours, and has a display which tells you when it’s out of power. It is also a more technologically-advanced option with it’s noise and echo cancelling features. It even has a microphone which is a high-definition microphone that produces top-notch sound quality.
- Has longer battery life than many other options on the market
- Better, more ergonomic design for easier use
- Allows you to connect to multiple devices at once
- May need to be recharged more frequently
- Sometimes, they fade out unexpectedly
6. Pobon Sweatproof V4.0 Wireless Neckband Headset Noise Reduction Earbuds
The major difference between this model and the previous one is that it has a microphone. Thus, it’s designed to make it easy for you to answer calls on the go wherever you might be. This microphone is a HD microphone as well, so you have the benefit of producing high-quality crisp sound.
On top of it being an HD microphone, there are also call-answering buttons which allow you to toggle that microphone on and off whenever you get a call. Thus, there’s no need to go digging in your pocket just because you got a call, which saves you a lot of hassle!
- Very clear sound from the earbuds on the set
- Microphone blocks out sounds from the environment for clearer calls
- High quality for the price and don’t get in the way of your neck
- Sometimes, the headphones might have trouble charging
- Can frequently sound muffled while on the phone
5. Zivigo ZV-700 Bluetooth Earbuds
With a cool blue color, they are ergonomically designed to make sure that you have a good fit. They also pair from a long range – up to 10M away from the device in question. Thus, you don’t have to be standing in front of your phone or portable music player if you want to listen to songs. All you’ll need to do is to sync up and you’ll be able to hear the tunes. These earbuds also have a very fast charging time so that you won’t have to spend precious time waiting on the earbuds to finish up.
- Can pair up with two different devices at the same time
- Best option considering the current price
- Connects quickly to Bluetooth
- Cannot be used when they are charging
- Make audible noises which describe the power level, which can be disruptive
4. SoundPEATS Wireless Headphones Sport Bluetooth Earbuds
These headphones are known for being among the more popular headphones on Amazon, as they sold over 1 million in a single year. They are designed with supporting an active lifestyle in mind to ensure that they can withstand a lot of sweat damage.
They also have hooks which hook directly to the ear to keep them from falling out. They also connect to the base device with a steady signal and maintain a very solid connection between it and the base unit. Also included is a charging device to make sure that they will be able to charge up without any hassles.
- These earbuds are very lightweight
- They are also rated at a level 4 according to IPX to withstand sweat
- Crystal clear sound quality and deep bass
- Sound occasionally skips over tracks
- Some have indicated issues with regard to extended use
3. LG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-750 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset
The LG Electronics wireless stereo headset is quite different from the rest in that it’s able to be incredibly simple to use. This headset is also able to fully create the rich sound experience and reduces background noise that comes up. It’s able to go wherever you go, so that you’ll have the best experience possible.
The headset is able to connect to two devices at once, and it’s also got a very fascinating text-to-speech capability. It’s also very comfortable because it fits snugly around your neck for daily use. It also integrates with other third party software applications for a richer experience.
- 10 hours of talk time, longer than any other product
- Features alerts for calls, power; and allows functions such as noise cancellation to be triggered on and off
- Toggle on/off with vibrations
- Occasional issues with calls dropping
- Sometimes out of range
2. Zivigo Comfortable Headphones with Noise Cancellation Technology
These headphones are compatible with many different devices as they are capable of pairing with multiple devices at once. The capability of it to produce great sounds comes from the CSR 8635 chipset which is integrated directly into the device for concert quality music.
They also feature some of the same voice prompt technology which comes standard with other more expensive options. The headphones also feature 7 hours of battery life which can be used on a full charge. Perhaps the biggest benefit is that they are very small and lightweight for use. The technology is compatible with Bluetooth 4.1 standards.
- Built in microphone allows you to take calls on the go
- Notifies of incoming calls using a voice system
- Charges very quickly, in under 2 hours
- Flashing LED can be distracting
- Battery life often closer to 6 hours
1. AYL Bluetooth Headphones V4.1
This Bluetooth headset is specifically designed for some of the most popular phones on the market, which include the iPhone and Galaxy S7. You can go for workouts with these earbuds as they’re also certified to be resistant to sweat.
Controls are also easily accessible for all parts of the device, and it includes a microphone for ensuring that you’re able to talk while you have it in your ear. Audio quality is simply unparalleled in the industry among all other headsets. This earbud set is also designed to easily rest on your ear to make sure that you can hear the audio you want.
- Great sound quality and great microphone quality
- Very reliable and well-made compared to other brands
- Advanced noise reduction technology for filtering background noise
- Often needs to be charged up
- MicroUSB connector can be difficult to work with
Which Bluetooth Earbuds Should You Buy?
There are many great options out there in terms of Bluetooth earbuds. Ideally, you’ll want one which is reliable and is convenient. Of the 10 reviewed, the best sentiment seems to be among customers of the LG Tone Pro HBS-750 and AYL Bluetooth Headphones AY8.
In both cases, many people have tried them and echoed positive feedback toward the product as well as the reliability of the product. Sometimes in the case of other headsets, users have echoed concerns regarding the quality of the housing.