The subject of personal grooming is an opinionated topic due to the fact that many people have a lot of different expectations, needs, and wants when it comes to purchasing personal grooming items.
This especially holds true when they are in need of a bikini line trimmer. There are a lot of trimmers available for people to purchase and all of them have their own individual features that are designed to meet the needs of the people that purchase them.
With many of these items available for purchase on the market, it is difficult for a person to know which one they should buy when they need one.
For this reason, I am going to review some of these products and help you discern which one you should buy and weed through the numerous amount of products that are available. I have tried out and reviewed ten bikini line trimmers.
Now I am going to share with you what is good and bad about each one of them and which one I like overall. I have put a lot of research and time into this task and I hope it will help you when you purchase your bikini line trimmer.
We’ve reviewed the top 10 best bikini trimmers on the market in 2017 below.
Table of Contents
- 10. Philips hp6390/51 Precision Perfect Trimmer
- 9. Conair Satiny Smooth Ladies Lithium Ion Precision Trimmer
- 8. Philips Bikini Trimmer With Shaving Head And Comb
- 7. Panasonic E52216PC Close Curves Electric Shaver
- 6. Gillette Venus Bikini Trimmer
- 5. Noxzema Bikini Plus Shave and Trim Disposable Shavers
- 4. Schick Hydro Silk Trimstyle Moisturizing Razor
- 3. Panasonic ES246AC Bikini Shaper & Trimmer
- 2. Panasonic ES2113PC Facial Hair Trimmer
- 1. Panasonic ES2207P Ladies Electric Shaver
- Which Bikini Trimmer Should You Buy?
10. Philips hp6390/51 Precision Perfect Trimmer
This hot pink trimmer is almost too hot to handle. Not only does it get rid of unwanted hair right away, it also will keep your face smooth in the process. It also is small, compact, and battery powered which makes it easy to take wherever you need to travel to.
- It is an excellent tool for shaping eyebrows
- It comes with three attachments: (an adjustable comb, precision trimming head, and a cleaning brush).
- It is quiet while it is in use.
- It does the job very quickly.
- It is cordless.
- The battery that comes with it lasts a long time.
- It does not work well for coarse hair (like underarm or bikini line hair).
- It does not come with an instruction book.
- It stings some while it is being used.
- It is poorly made and should be treated as a disposable razor that will last a few months at most.
- The package is near impossible to open.
9. Conair Satiny Smooth Ladies Lithium Ion Precision Trimmer
This precision trimmer has an all-in-one system for smooth results all over your body. The eyebrow shaping combs and ear and nose attachment ensure that you will have a very super shave.
- It is cordless which makes it to easy to take with you when you travel.
- It has a long-lasting Lithium Ion battery.
- It comes with two eyebrow shaping combs and a nose and ear attachment.
- The wide blade makes it easy for you to shave wherever you need to.
- It is easy to clean.
- There is no discomfort or pulling involved.
- The attachments switch out easily.
- It is colorful and has an attractive appearance.
- It is very simple to use.
Some people said that:
- The attachments were missing.
- The product did not last long or it never worked.
- Despite what the manufacturer says, it is not meant to shave all over your body.
8. Philips Bikini Trimmer With Shaving Head And Comb
Not only is this trimmer fun and fabulous, it will give your bikini line a fabulous trim with its precise trimmer head.
Precision is the keyword for this trimmer.
- It comes with a bikini trimmer head that safely trims, shapes, and styles the bikini line.
- The mini shaver head completes the shave perfectly.
- The precision comb ensures that you will a very precise trimming process.
- It is water resistant so you can use it while you are in the bath or taking a shower.
- It comes with a battery and a carrying bag.
- The curved head reaches places that are hard to reach.
- The battery has a long life.
- It causes razor burn.
- It will not give you a close shave.
- The blades grab and pull at your skin.
7. Panasonic E52216PC Close Curves Electric Shaver
This Panasonic shaver not only has the sharpest blades on the market, it has a pivot action shaving system that goes along with the curves of your body. It provides a clean shave on the places that are hard for you to reach.
Since we are typically on-the-go often, this shaver is easy to clean, is lightweight and portable, and can be used where ever you want to use it, which makes it the most wonderful shaver available.
- The four independent floating heads allow for a fantastic shave
- The pivot-action shaving head ensures that you will have a close shave.
- The snap-on bikini attachment allows for the bikini area to be cleanly groomed.
- The pop-up trimmer will get rid of stray hairs anywhere on your body.
- Since it is a wet or dry shaver, you can use it anywhere you want.
- For people that will use it while they are traveling, it has a AC adaptor/charger.
- It yanks your hair out while shaving.
- It nicks skin, especially when it is used for dry shaving.
- It has to be fully charged to use it at all.
6. Gillette Venus Bikini Trimmer
The Venus Bikini Trimmer will make you feel very feminine, clean, and sexy. Instead of using battery operated trimmers or scissors, you can use this super shaver that has a pivoting single blade to give you the best bikini beautiful shave.
- The protective comb ensures that your bikini hair line is the right length and trims it however you want it.
- The pivoting, single blade is preferred over using scissors.
- The handle is specifically designed for great control.
- It is a good first step in the bikini line shaving process.
- The blade is sharp enough to last for many shavings.
- It is easy to clean.
- They keep clogging up and must be rinsed often.
- The comb is too long to shave the bikini line closely.
- The plastic comb does not do a good job of shaving. If you shave without it, you get razor burn.
5. Noxzema Bikini Plus Shave and Trim Disposable Shavers
Confidence and control are what you are guaranteed with this comfortable trimmer. You will get a pool perfect bikini line whenever you need it. This shaver will give you a terrific trim at any time of year.
- It comes with three shavers.
- It is designed like a comb with a built-in skin guard to keep your skin safe.
- The easy-to-grip handle makes it easy to guide.
- It has skin smoothing shea butter in it for proper lubrication and a nick-free shave.
- The mini blade makes shaving the bikini line simple.
- It provides a quick and painless shave.
- It is ideal for men and women to use.
- It does not have much lubrication and that causes rough shaves that produces nicks and cuts.
- The handle is short which makes it hard to use.
- The blades get rusty after being used once.
4. Schick Hydro Silk Trimstyle Moisturizing Razor
This delightful razor is dermatologist tested and will help you keep your skin replenished after your shave is complete. You get a close and comfortable shave with soft and smooth skin. What else can you ask for in a razor?
- The hydrating razor and waterproof bikini trimmer are very convenient.
- The hypoallergenic moisturizing serum is dermatologist tested and helps replenish your skin’s natural moisture for up to two hours after you are done shaving.
- The five curve sensing blades have a one-of-a-kind skin guard that keeps skin smooth with every stroke, lowers the amount of irritation, and supplies maximum closeness.
- It is waterproof so it can also be used in the shower.
- The adjustable comb has four settings that will provide you with just the right shave.
- It uses up batteries very quickly.
- Bad razor burn is a result of using this razor.
3. Panasonic ES246AC Bikini Shaper & Trimmer
The perks of this Panasonic trimmer are what you will avoid. You avoid irritation, razor bumps, unsafe trims, and trims that are difficult to perform. When you are done with this easy-to-use shaver, you will have soft and smooth skin and a hairline that is trimmed just how you want it.
- The hypo-allergenic bikini razor blade is designed for use on sensitive skin.
- It provides a close and comfortable shave.
- The five-position women’s shaver trim head allows for a close shave with no skin irritation or razor bumps.
- The angled waterproof trimmer head easily helps with getting rid of unwanted hair.
- This trimmer is lightweight and portable so you can use it anywhere and take it with you wherever you need to.
- It only needs two double A batteries to use it.
- The cleaning brush makes it easy to clean it anytime, anywhere.
- It catches skin and yanks on it.
- It does not provide a close shave.
2. Panasonic ES2113PC Facial Hair Trimmer
Comfort and convenience are what you will get from this trimmer. Not only will it fit comfortably in your hand, it also easily fits into any bag or purse, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- The smooth and pivoted head gently follows the contours of the skin to closely trim and get rid of hair that you do not want on your face, chin, and neck.
- The sleek and stylish profile fits comfortably in either one of your hands for you to have total control over your shave.
- The hypo-allergenic stainless steel blades makes this razor gentle for every skin type.
- The pink color adds some flair to your shaving experience.
- It may cause red bumps that never disappear.
- The swiveling head does not stay in place.
- It stops working after a few months of using it.
1. Panasonic ES2207P Ladies Electric Shaver
Along with all of these great features, this Panasonic shaver also has a pop-up trimmer that comfortably trims your bikini hair. With all these perks, you will have a perfect shave that you will never forget.
- The three independent floating heads allow for a smooth shave of your underarms, legs, and other body areas.
- It is wet/dry shaver which means that you can use it anywhere.
- The super sharp and hypo-allergenic inner lady shaver blades reduces irritation on sensitive skin for extra comfort.
- The women’s shaver closely and safely trims the bikini area and eliminates your unwanted stray hairs with the pop-up trimmer.
- It is waterproof and can be cleaned with just running water.
- It may stop charging after a few months of use.
- It takes a long time to recharge.
- The razor pulls on hairs while it is use.
Which Bikini Trimmer Should You Buy?
I have enjoyed testing out and reviewing all of these incredible trimmers for you. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of reviewing them and trying them out. I also got to learn a lot about them and how they will benefit all of us in our everyday lives. I think that we will all benefit from my product testing and research.
After reviewing all of these terrific hair trimmers, I have found one that is truly better than all the rest of them. Even if you have never used a hair trimmer before in your whole life, I think that you will love this one and may even want to buy one for a friend or family member that needs and/or wants one. This trimmer will make your life easier with all of its great features and it looks great as well.
The one trimmer that stood out above the rest out of these ten trimmer is the Panasonic Three Blade Ladies Electric Shaver. It has a fabulous design with the attractive pink and white colors and grips on the side that make it easy to hold.
The floating heads and pop-up trimmer makes it easy to use and gets rid of all the hair that you need to get rid of. Since it is a wet/dry shaver, you can use it anywhere from in the shower to sitting on your bed.
This razor also does not irritate your skin (no matter how sensitive it is) and since it is waterproof, all you have to do to clean it, is rinse it off with water.
If we ever need to travel with it, it also comes with a portable and compact AC charger and a travel pouch as well. If you do not have access to water, the brush that is included with it will remove the hairs out of it to make it clean for your next use. Easy-to-use and clean with a modern design that does not hurt you.
What more can we ask for in a trimmer?